Family Affair

by Meatbot

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Incest Sex Story: The sexual adventures of a 40-ish MILF and her family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Petting   .

The day Peter asked me to marry him was the happiest day of my life. We had dated sporadically for almost four years, seeing each other as often as we could and we seemed to just fall further and further in love, complications on my part notwithstanding. I’d felt like for several months he was fixing to ask and sure enough he did, one night at McDowel’s. We had been living together almost six months by then since he had moved to the city to be with me, basically. Things were going well for us.

We had even settled the Rodney issue. With Peter, it didn’t even seem to be an issue. I told him one night, gently, that Rodney and I had been “involved” for the last four years, and it didn’t even seem to surprise him a bit. I almost got angry with him, weirdly, wanting him to somehow react. He just listened to me, smiled, and kissed me. He told me it didn’t bother him a bit, and later than night, as he held me, he even told me it kind of turned him on. I have no idea if he really meant that or was just saying it for my benefit. Peter is pretty liberal, I admit. But to just be so blase about hearing your fiancee say she’s fucking her nineteen year old son? Crazy. But, I appreciate that he’s so understanding about it. Rodney seems to be slowly weaning himself off me, and I’m letting it happen, he’s actually had real girlfriends, but still at least once a week we make love. I knew it would end this way and I understand, and I’m happy for him. I hope he finds whatever it is that he wants out there, as I think I have for myself. Although ... he’ll always have a special place in my heart. Rodney will start his first year of college this fall, and he’s preparing to move out, which makes me sad in a way but I think is for the best for both of us.

Kirsten and Bryan have been married almost three years, and seem to be doing great. They still even seem to be in love, and I hope they can keep feeling it as strongly for years to come. They live close, maybe twenty minutes away, and I see them often. They are both working and going to school, and managing a house that I helped them buy.

And Steven. Steven went out with a whimper, not a bang. Oddly, we almost seem to be halfway friends now. I have met his, uhm ... significant other, a nice man named Edward, and I wish them well, although I do still carry some pain and unresolved issues from our marriage. I don’t want to be a bitter old shrew but I did suffer during my marriage to the man. Someday I hope I’ll be able to look back and laugh. Steven agreed to all my demands in the divorce agreement and I didn’t rape his ass as badly as I could have.

That’s about it, except for Jean. Peter understands, of course, about Jean, she was there at the beginning of our relationship and he fucked her the first night he fucked me. He fucks her almost every weekend when we see her and I won’t care if he fucks her when he’s my husband. I will gladly share him with my best friend. With my lover. Jean and I are as close as ever and sharing Peter has made us closer. I love the woman dearly. My attraction to her is stronger than ever and I love her all the more for aging well ... she is approaching fifty, after all. I have just turned forty-one, and my forties have not been as hard on me as my thirties were.

Anyway, that’s the quick rundown. My life is hectic and busy but fairly happy and fulfilling. When Peter and I tie the knot there will be almost no loose ends. Things will settle down and cool off somewhat when and if Rodney gets a steady girlfriend ... and if he doesn’t for a while, so what. I can manage.


The weekend Rodney moved out was still hard on me. Bittersweet is the word, I suppose. I was mopey and I appreciate Peter understanding and sympathizing without being clingy. He held me while I cried then he helped Rodney pack his car and then he held me some more. Finally there was nothing to do except watch him go. At the last minute, though, he held back.

“Mom...” he said, and I swear, there were tears in his eyes. My god, I thought, I haven’t seen the boy cry since he was five years old. I knew that this was getting to him, too.

“Mom,” he said, holding me and whispering in my ear, “I hate to ask you this, since it’s not our night ... but could we make love one last time?” He kissed me softly on my ear and I ruined the moment by giggling.

“Rod, honey ... of course!” I said, pressing my lips against his in a most un-motherly kiss. I went on. “And, darling, it certainly won’t be for the last time. For the last time while you live at home, maybe...” His reference to “our night” was because Peter had generously suggest I spend at least one night a week with Rodney, which was usually Friday night. I knew Peter would give us a freebie today. I loved him even more for his big-heartedness.

“Mom...” Rodney whispered. He looked at Peter who was giving us our privacy and studiously pretending not to notice we were locked in a death embrace. “Mom ... let’s go to your bedroom ... tell Peter he can come, too...”

Oh my fucking goodness, I thought. A threesome? That would be too cool, the son I loved and the man I loved, at the same time? What the fuck brought this on?

“Rodney...” I whispered, “I’d love that. Are you sure?”

“Hell yeah,” he whispered. “It’s the least we can do. Plus I think it’ll ... it’ll be sexy, for you.”

“Oh fuck yeah,” I whispered back, giggling.


And it was just too cool for words. We started out with Rodney just holding me, whispering to me, while Peter gently spread my legs and buried his face in my pussy. I came quickly as he licked my clit, my mouth locked to Rodney’s. After Peter pulled back, Rodney sank his hardness into my cunt, giving me chills, like he always did. The boy was just too big to be fair. I wondered what Peter thought. I’d already told him Rod’s rod was pretty impressive ... not too many people can upstage Peter, but Rodney could. Well, this wasn’t a contest. Rodney fucked me gently and tenderly as I lay on top of him and Peter finally spread my ass cheeks apart and licked my asshole, making me to squirm and giggle. I came again, and told Rodney to keep on going.

“Peter!” I said, and he made a noise of assent down there somewhere. “Peter, put it in my ass!” I said, and I heard him laugh. He left the bed and went to the bathroom, and returned with some oil or something. I felt him slather it on my asshole, and soon enough his cock touched the center of my starfish. He pressed in, gently and insistently, as Rodney slowly pumped in and out of my cunt. The feeling was incredible, I could feel their cocks almost rubbing together through that thin layer of skin between my cunt and my asshole and I felt so full of the two of them I thought I was going to burst.

“Oh, goddam...” I said loudly, “Oh, holy shit ... goddam ... fuck me, fuck me!”

They did just that, Rodney on bottom, me on top of him face down, and Peter somehow supporting himself over me. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for Peter and I hoped the pleasure was worth it to him. We didn’t ass fuck a lot, it’s something we tried every now and then, but this time it just seemed special, to me. To say it was intense was an understatement. I gasped and groaned and even cried a little and soon enough I came, hard. “Keep going, fuckin’ keep going!” I said, and the two of them laughed. A minute or two later I came again, every bit as hard as the first time. Oh, I thought, we’ll do this again, we’ll definitely do this again.

Peter came in my ass and soon after that Rodney filled my cunt up, squirting out on the bed-sheets. Peter crawled off and went to wash his dick and I hugged Rodney and whispered my thanks to him, kissing him again and again. He just laughed and stuck his finger into my sore asshole. I bit his lip and we laughed some more.

Finally, well after the sun had gone down, Rodney drove away for school. Peter and I lay on the couch while the TV droned and recuperated. Threesomes are hard work, I decided.

Well, now it was just the two of us. I hoped for the best for Rodney, I hoped he enjoyed school, and living on his own. I was already making plans to visit him and maybe spend the night just to see how he lived. I wondered if he had a room-mate and how Rodney would explain me if I did spend the night there. I wondered if his room-mate was hot. God, I laughed to myself ... what a horny old bitch I have become. I kissed Peter, and thanked him for being so understanding. I really didn’t deserve somebody as good as him.


“Dawn, baby...”

“Hi, Jean. What up...”

“Nadda ... what you kids got planned next weekend?”

“Nadda. You?”

“Think’n bout Woodloch again ... you guys game?”

“Oh, hell yeah ... hang on...” Just to be fair, I put the phone down and asked Peter. He just looked puzzled about why I’d bother to ask him. I laughed, and said to Jean, “yes, do it. We’ll pay for the room this time, you did last.”

“‘Kay,” she said.

“Jean,” I said, “Rodney left for school last night. Got all his shit packed and just drove away. I cried.”

“Awww,” she said, “I’m sorry ... happens...”

“Yeah. He gave me a nice goodbye fuck, at least.” She laughed. “And, get this. We included Peter. Jean, you gotta try that shit. A cock in your ass and your cunt at the same time is unreal.”

“Damn, girl ... that does sound like fun ... wanna invite Rodney this weekend?”

“I’ll ask him ... but this is his first week in school, he might be busy.”

“Shit, yeah, I understand. Well, we’ll do it someday ... shit, I’m gonna miss the little guy...”

“Yeah, me too. But, we got us.”

“Yeah. We got us.”

“I think I’ll invite Kirsten and Bryan, just to keep in touch with them. Do you mind?”

“Oh, hell no, please do. They’re fun kids. Pressure them.”

“I will. I’ll guilt trip them good.”

“Baby ... it’s early ... want me to come over?”

I looked at Peter. He looked pretty rested up from last night. I’d surprise him with Jean.

“Yeah,” I said. “Yeah, please. Do that.”


Monday sucked. Work sucked, as usual. I wondered how Rodney’s first day at school was going. I texted him, but didn’t get anything back, he probably couldn’t get his phone out in class. I didn’t want to seem too clingy so I forced myself to back off.

Last night had been fun. Jean showed up with a bottle of wine and we guzzled it down and fucked our little brains out in front of the fireplace. It was fun not to have to worry about anybody walking in on us since we had the house to ourselves now. I relaxed and watched Peter and Jean fuck, remembering that first night I’d met Peter in Miami. I’d watched him fuck Jean there, too. And he’d fucked the shit out of me, six or seven times that night. The intervening years had been kind to us all, and we’d spent the time wisely, Jean and I went to the gym three or four times a week, and I jogged every day. I felt I owed it to Peter to stay in shape, I didn’t want to be one of those wives that got hitched and blimped out since it didn’t matter any more. Jean had actually dropped a few pounds, and looked damn good for somebody staring fifty in the face.

Jean came, loud and rowdy, and I looked at Peter and laughed. He was smiling and I blew him a kiss. He finally pulled out of her and I saw strings of semen dripping from his cock; he’d finally allowed himself to cum inside her. I crawled across the carpet and took his cock in my mouth and sucked it clean and then I turned to Jean.

“Lay back, baby,” I said, and I smashed my face into her cunt, licked and sucking all the sperm I could out of her. Peter’s sperm always tastes so good, almost sweet, like icing or something. I loved the shit out of it. I jumped as he touched my ass and he laughed and spread my ass cheeks apart. He licked my asshole while I licked Jean, and I felt her legs twitch.

“You little cum-slut,” she whispered, and I giggled. “Make me cum again. Make me fuckin’ cum again.”

That was last night. Now it was Monday morning, and I was having to work. I texted Jean our code for the upstairs bathroom and eleven o’clock. We’d have a little fun. I could make her cum in seconds, sitting on her lap in the last stall. We’d had years to perfect our technique. Amazingly, we’d never been caught. I giggled. What an office scandal that would be. It would almost be fun to be caught. I looked at the clock. Shit. This day was taking forever.


My phone rang. “Mom!” It was Kirsten.

“Yes, darling.”

“Bryan said ... he said something about next weekend ... Woodloch?”

“Yeah, baby. Jean and Peter and I are going and we wondered if you kids wanted to go.” I’d finally gotten a reply from Rodney, and I’d asked him if he wanted to go with us also. He sounded interested, but said he’d probably be busy next weekend. I understood.

“Uhm ... let me talk it over with Bryan tonight ... but it sounds like fun...”

“Yeah, maybe we can get your old room for you,” I said, and she giggled. Woodloch was where I’d rented her and Bryan a room the night she’d lost her virginity. They’d been back with us a time or two over the years and I always said that and she always giggled.

“Mom...” she said, and I heard the hesitation in her voice.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I gotta talk to you... ‘bout Bryan ... can we do lunch tomorrow?”

Oh shit, whatever was this about? Me? She wanted to talk to me about Bryan? Was something wrong?

“Sure, baby. Calypso’s?”

“Yeah, I’ll be there, twelve-ish.”

“Okay, I’ll prob just take the afternoon off, then. Maybe we can shop or something. See you then?”

“Yeah, Mom. I love you.”

“I love you, darling.”


“Mother.”

“Yes, dear?”

We were seated at our usual booth at Calypso’s. Kirsten looked very cute today in a small pleated skirt with a white top. Kirsten is a very attractive young lady. She is a classic beauty, which I also think of myself as, pardon me if that sounds vain and presumptuous. She has long dark hair and a dark complexion. Her eyes, however, are a startling green, which really sets off her coloring. Bryan is a lucky boy, I have thought more than once. I hope he appreciates her. He seems to, thank god. I really love these two and I badly want to see them make it as a couple. They seem perfect together.

“As you know,” she said, “next Thursday is Bryan’s birthday. I want to do something special for him ... but it’s ... uhm ... I don’t know how to say it. It’s pretty ... out there.”

“Okay...” I was of course puzzled. Her manner was unusual for Kirsten, usually she was totally open and uninhibited almost to the point of terseness.

“Mom ... I don’t know how to say this so I’ll just say it. I know enough about you ... and your habits ... that I think you’ll take this with an open mind.”

I nodded. I already felt a definite sexual tinge to the conversation, for some reason. Maybe I’m just hypersensitive.

“You know my friend Alice? My old girlfriend from school?” I nodded. “She’s the only friend of mine that I’ve kept up with after school. And she’s a very special friend. Mom ... this is embarrassing, but you need to know it to understand what I’m going to ask you ... Alice and I ... uhm ... make out, so to speak.”

Make out? I was almost shocked. Did she they fucked?

“Kirsten,” I giggled. I kept my voice low. “Do you mean you fuck?”

To my surprise her face reddened, which is hard to see since she’s so dark. I was pleased with myself for getting one over on her. She stared at me, her mouth set in an expression I would describe as “piqued.”

“Mom,” she finally said. “Yes.” I giggled some more. As revelations go, that was a pretty big one for Kirsten. I never would have expected it from the girl. She’d always seemed like a pretty straight arrow to me. I wondered where Bryan fit into this. Did he know? Did he find out, and have a problem with it?

“Honey,” I said, “there’s nothing wrong with that. You know the things Jean and I do. I’m jealous of you. Alice is a fox, I remember her from way back. And I’m jealous of her. You’re a cutie, too.”

I hoped I could get away with saying shit like that. Kirsten knows my nature. It turned me on to say it to her, and it turned me on to think it. I’d do it. I’d sure as hell do the girl, so what if she was my daughter. I was fucking my son. I’d sure as hell do my daughter, too. I’m a totally amoral horny bitch, and I make no apologies for it, not any more.

I remembered a brief stolen moment, years ago, in the kitchen, when I spread Kirsten’s pussy lips apart and stared into her sweet little sixteen year old cunt. I’d remembered that moment a zillion times, over the years. What a cute little pussy she had. At the time I’d wanted to taste it so bad I had almost cried. Like I said, Alice is a lucky girl.

“Honey,” I said, “does Bryan know?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” she said, still flustered. “He watches. He ... he loves it. We let him and ... and Darren, Alice’s husband, watch. They both love it.”

“Okay,” I said. “Kirsten. That is very cool. Thank you for telling me. It sounds like fun. I’m glad you’re able to let go of your inhibitions and enjoy yourself. And I’m glad Bryan understands and doesn’t feel threatened by it. He doesn’t, does he?”

I hoped to hell he didn’t. Bryan seemed like a very emotionally secure and settled individual to me. I hoped he could watch his wife take pleasure from another woman without fear or apprehension. I respected him greatly and loved him like a son. Well, not like I loved my son, you know what I mean. I loved the boy and I loved that he was so good to my daughter. I was glad their marriage seemed to work so well, unlike my failed one.

“No, Mom,” she said. “I think it ... uhm ... it gets him off. He’s like a ... wild man, afterwords...” She had the nerve to giggle, after that admission. I smiled and leaned into her, smelling the liquor on her breath from her drink.

“Yeah,” I said, laughing. “Guys are like that. They really get off on that shit. Peter is still nuts when I lick Jean’s ... when Jean and I make out.”

She giggled some more. I felt a sexy closeness to her to be sharing things of this nature. I wondered where this was leading, though.

“Anyway,” she said, taking a sip of her drink. “I wanna do something special for him. And I think you’ll take this ... take this as a compliment. I hope you will. You might not realize it, but Bryan is pretty ... pretty crazy about you.” Her voice dropped to a whisper, almost. “That time when you ... when you looked at his dick ... he’s said more than once that other than making it with me, that was the sexiest moment of his life.”

Now it was my turn to burn. “Kirsten ... honey...” I stammered. “I didn’t know you knew about that ... I didn’t mean for you to find that out...”

“Mom...” she laughed at my consternation. “Bryan told me about it that night. We have no secrets, that’s why we ... why we work so well together. If it bothered me I would have said something years ago. I know you were just concerned about me.”

“Well ... yes...” I sighed. I couldn’t believe she’d known it all this time. That was another old memory that I often pulled out and mulled over with pleasure. Every damn time I saw the boy, in fact, I remember the heft of his massive cock in my hand. I was glad Kirsten accepted it so easily, although ... there was more to it than just me being concerned for her. I’d done it for myself, too.

“Well, what an interesting afternoon!” I said, and we both giggled.

“Okay,” said Kirsten. “The thing is, I want to give him something special for his birthday. Mom ... do you think Peter would mind ... if ... uhm, okay ... do you think he’d let you make love to Bryan?”

Oh shit. If I actually fucked him? She was willing to let me go that far?

“Mom...” she was blushing again. She kept her voice low. “It won’t be his first, other than me ... I’ve let him fuck Alice several times. And I’ve ... I’ve fucked Darren, while he watched.”

“Holy shit,” I said, smiling at her. She had really blown my mind, with that one. “You are one hip, modern, free thinkin’ couple. You have totally surprised me, darlin’...”

“Mom, seriously,” Kirsten laughed. “Does anything ever bother you?”

“Hell no!” I said. “Kirsten ... my panties are fuckin’ soaked. You are blowin’ my mind ... and getting me off, big time.”

She giggled. “Mom,” she said. “You are my inspiration. I wanna be as sexual and uninhibited as you. And ... you know what’s weird?”

“What, darling?”

“If anything, it’s just made me and Bryan love each other more. That night, that first night I fucked Darren, Bryan just attacked me. He was mad for me. And every time Alice and I fuck around ... he just goes crazy.”

“Well, good,” I said. “Kirsten, honey, you two have a very special relationship. I have every confidence that you’ll be together forever if your marriage allows you to do things like this. Being married will never get old for the two of you. And I’m glad he accepts it for what it is ... just having fun. Sex should be fun, above all else.”

“Yeah...” she said. “Anyway. What do you think? Do you think Peter will mind? Do you mind? Would you do it, for Bryan?”

I didn’t even have to stop and think about it. “Oh, hell yeah. Kirsten, honey, I’ll admit it. I’d love it. And I don’t think Peter would mind at all. The only thing is ... I want you there, to watch, and maybe to help. For your sake, and his. Deal?”

She nodded. “Yeah, I was gonna ask that.” She took another sip. “Mom ... thanks, then. Thanks for understanding. You are the coolest, ever. I know you’ll make it special for him. And ... and I don’t care if Peter is there, if he watches, too.”

I leaned into her and kissed her softly on the cheek.

“Darling,” I said, “that’s what family is for.” We both giggled. What a bunch of sex-crazy motherfuckers we are, I thought. And were gonna stir the pot even more. This should be fun.


I gotta admit, once again ... I wasn’t doing this just for Kirsten’s sake. I wanted this, bad. I wanted to fuck the boy. He’d turned me on big time, long ago. And now ... after all these years ... now I get my dream of feeling his fat cock inside me. And it would look like I was the one doing him a favor. I laughed to myself every time I thought about it. This was literally a dream come true.

That night I sat Peter down and recited Kirsten’s conversation verbatim, as well as I could remember it. He nodded and smiled as he always does, and of course he agreed. Damn ... I thought ... is there anything I can do that’s too much for him? The man gives me total freedom ... and of course he’s still first, in my heart. If I had to, I’d give it all up for just him ... I hope. But I know I’ll never have to make that choice. Peter is my friend first, then my lover ... I wouldn’t hurt him for the world. Yes, I’d stop fucking around if I had to, I decided. But I didn’t think he’d ever require that of me. And, as resilient as he is, I’m not sure if I could hurt him if I tried. I think he knows at the end of the day, I’m going to end up in his arms.

And, I admit ... another thought occurred to me. While I fucked Bryan, and I planned on that taking a good long time, but while I fucked Bryan Peter and Kirsten would just be standing around watching. And she’d admitted to fucking her best friend’s husband ... I wondered if something might happen between her and Peter. I might be able to do a little gentle persuasion there ... but I hoped I could make the occasion special for Peter, too. I know he’d do her with pleasure, and consideration. I think she’d enjoy him. And ... if we were going to do this next weekend, at Woodloch, Jean would be there, too. Damn, this thing was getting bigger and bigger. Maybe Jean and Bryan ... or even Jean and Kirsten ... hmmm, hmmm. I had a lot to think about for a few days.

Kirsten’s plan was for Bryan and herself to go out to eat while I, well me and my entourage, would hide in their room for when they returned and then surprise Bryan. I started making plans.


When I had a little time, though, I stopped and thought about the whole thing. I hoped that this did nothing more than what Kirsten had said, I hoped it did nothing more than cement their love for each other all that much more. Neither of them seemed like the jealous type. If they were confident in their love for each other, so confident they could share pleasure with outsiders, more power to them. If I thought for a moment that fucking Bryan would disrupt their marriage, I wouldn’t do it. I hoped to hell I wouldn’t do it, at least. I resolved to talk with Kirsten a little more about the situation, but I was running out of time. We were going to do this Friday night, actually a day after Bryan’s birthday, but since we were going out of town, we had to wait until Friday. And good, I thought, we’ll be able to stay up late. In my mind it was turning into full-fledged all-night orgy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.