Cum Again! - Cover

Cum Again!

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fraternal twins in college together, who found a game they could play involving lots of her girlfriends! They quickly realized they could play the game anywhere they were living, that’s when they got fun!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Marcie’s parents called and asked her to come home for a week or so. I completely forgot she had a brother who was three years older than her. What was his name ... Teddy, at least I think that was it?

When Mary and Marcie walked out of the bathroom, each with a fresh coloring of their hair, I got an immediate idea to ask of them. My sister remembered Teddy and how good looking he was, and Marcie was very willing to go home for a week and ask him if he wanted in on our program. Unless he has become gay or already has a regular girl, I would bet my entire bank account that he would love to fuck different girls every day and make a nice profit on them.

Marcy packed to see her family and perform some recon to find out if Teddy still had the hots for her. Mary was eager to go with her, but this was a single job for a very pretty younger sister.


We got a call from her, after she touched base at her lovely home. Over the speakerphone, she described him as still almost too pretty for a boy, but he still had a smile that could instantly make a girl cum in her panties.

Upon hearing that, Mary dropped her panties and asked me to give her oral sex. I was more than happy to do that, as Marcie and Mary were talking the whole time to one another.

I finished up licking her tasty pussy and entered her with a careful push that caused a wonderful emotional gasp from her best friend over trhe phone. After the click, I finished my task and unloaded inside my beautiful slut sister.

I picked her up, while still inside and carried her to the toilet, easing her off me to listen to her pussy being emptied, followed by her having a good strong Pee.


We hadn’t heard from Marcy in a week, worried that her parents wanted her home for a longer term.

Imagine our surprise, when there was a knock on the door, that Mary answered, to a nice big lip-lock from Marcie, followed in by Ted, who still looked like Mark Harmon back when he played Ted Bundy in a TV Movie

I took his suitcase, followed by everyone hugging and kissing. Once I kissed Marcie, that allowed Ted to kiss Mary, and it was a whopper of a kiss.

“Mary,” he said to her, “You have no idea how long I have been wanting to kiss you.”


Our players now include:

Theodore ‘Teddy’ Wiggins 21

Marcie Wiggins 18

Mark Morgan 19

Mary Morgan 19

John Morgan 42

Darla Morgan 43

After Ted settled in, we sat around to discuss what the parameters of the ‘businesses’ would be. I started by explaining what had been going on since we first began.

Mary had been keeping records, and I had fucked and ejaculated inside 228 women between 18 and older. Finding out that at least 101 of them had gotten pregnant giving me a 44% success rate.

He commented, “I don’t think I can cum that many times in one day.”

“Back at home,” Marcy said, “He came inside me 4 times during the night, but he didn’t STD test put out as much cum as you do, Mark.”

Ted blushed a bit, adding, “If I only mak ... fuck different girls, I am sure of four a day. Are most of them ladies pretty?”

“I found it quite amazing that so many beautiful women come in for a nut load,” I responded. “We require a STD Test, even if someone comes back for seconds.”

“Do I need to get one of those?” Ted questioned.

“Once a month, all of us need one. It’s not a big deal. I have a few very personal question for you, Ted.”

“Go ahead,” he said. “We are talking about sex.”

Have you ever performed anal sex with a girl?” I asked.

“Would last night count, when I shoved myself up my sisters Wazoo?”

“Besides her,” I said laughing.

“To answer this and your likely next question in reverse order, I have fucked vaginally between 50 and 60 girls, a few 16-year-old’s, and some grandparent aged, around 60 years old. Besides that, except for girls who couldn’t take all of me, my guess is only 20 to 26 have taken all of me anally.”

“Mark,” Marcie said, “In case you need to know, my brother is 7 inches soft and 12.25 inches fully hard.”

“Thanks Marcie, I wasn’t sure how to ask that to another guy.”

“Are we only having vaginal sex with the subjects?” Ted asked.

“This is predominantly a pregnancy program, Ted. You will only have Marcy and Mary available for anything other than Missionary Position Sex.”

He looked at Mary, then back at me.

“Why don’t we have a separate program for those who want it up the ass?” my sister said.

Both Marcie and Ted nodded their heads in agreement.


After letting the word out, we had enough ladies sign up for a solid week, at 8 at a time every two hours. I explained at the counter that we were teaching yoga for free.

The girls took a chair just outside their half of the connected rooms, collecting the cash, and the STD TEST, making sure it was current.

Once done, M&M both got back in the room, fitting each of the ladies with a full facemask after they stripped naked.

They walked them inside the other room, putting them on their backs, head to head until all eight were ready. A few had notes on them like before, as Marcie said, “No talking, but moaning is allowed. If there is a problem simply raise your left hand and say, “Stop.” We have a new gentleman who is larger than average. Both of us have had him in both our vaginas and asses. Simply say, “Slow Down,” and he will.”

“Begin!”

To keep from bumping into each other, Ted walked to #4, a very bottle blond, touching her to let her know she had been selected. She wanted some oral sex first, putting a snappy grin on his face.

Mark walked around to #5, a pretty brunette who asked for her nipples to be licked as an add-on. He touched her, and she opened her legs, as he bent over and used her ribcage for leverage and began to lick and twist her nipples. She seemed quite nervous, but eventually she calmed down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.