My Eighteenth: A Tit-Fuck for Me - Cover

My Eighteenth: A Tit-Fuck for Me

by TerminusOmega

Copyright© 2016 by TerminusOmega

Incest Sex Story: Jacob is a classic tit-man. He loves nothing more than big tits. One pair he loves more than any other, and on his eighteenth birthday he finds the desire is mutual.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Lactation   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

My best friend Andy and I shared many interests. Most of them we could tell others, but there was one thing we had in common we had to keep to ourselves. Both of us lusted for our moms. The only difference for us was why we lusted for our moms. While Andy was a total ass man, I was a tit-man all the way.

I love huge tits. Big boobs, enormous breasts, whatever you want to call them. I think the only person I knew more obsessed with tits than me was Andy’s cousin Mallory. Just like Andy my mom was the source of my obsession. Just as Andy’s mom had an incredible ass, my mom had amazing tits. (I may be a tit-man but I can tell when a woman has a great ass and Andy did not lie, his mom’s ass is amazing. I would love to fuck his mom’s ass, as I’m sure he’d love to fuck my mom’s tits.)

My mom’s breasts were a solid G-cup. Firm as could be, round like the moon and still soft like pillows. She had amazing tits and she knew it. Just as Andy’s mom flaunted her ass, my mom flaunted her tits. All her tops were low cut, showing off her endless cleavage. She always wore supportive bras to make sure they sat high and despite the bras she wore, you could always tell when her nipples were hard. Somehow they showed through every bra she wore.

I hugged her a lot growing up just to put my face against those pillowy mounds. Not only that, I think mom knew about my obsession with her tits. She always seemed to deliberately jiggle them around me. Just about every time she caught me staring, she just smiled at me. She also pushed them into my back a lot and often bent down in front of me. I really thought she was doing this on purpose.

Nearing my eighteenth birthday my obsession with my mom’s tits was overpowering. I dreamed of devouring and fucking her amazing tits. I could barely keep my eyes off her breasts. It was absolute torture that the most beautiful pair of tits around was out of my reach (no pun intended.). It didn’t help that I’m very sure she was deliberately upping the ante with her teasing.

I should have known she was planning something because unlike previous years she never asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Usually she’d ask me at least two months before. As my birthday drew closer she began to wear even more revealing tops and I swear there were days she purposely went braless.

Even the morning of my birthday was odd. She came into my room to wake me up instead of letting me wake up myself like usual. All she seemed to be wearing was her terrycloth robe. She had a big smile on her face when she woke me up. Like so many of her other clothes, this robe showed off her tits beautifully. I was scared she’d see the hard-on I had seeing her tits so brazenly displayed.

“Happy Birthday, honey.” She said sweetly to me. “I can’t believe my little man is now grown. It feels like yesterday I was cradling you in my arms. Now you’re way too big for me to hold.” I had to smile hearing this. She’d been so devoted to me since my dad died. I think she was a little sad to see I was fully grown now.

“I know it’s a lot to take mom, but yeah, I’m a grown man now. I guess your baby boy is no more.” I quipped. She just giggled as I said this. “Oh Jacob, you’ll always be my little boy, no matter how old you get.” She said as she ruffled my hair. I had to bat her hand away, I hated when she did that. “So mom, what are you getting me for my birthday? You haven’t asked me once what I want. How would you know what to get me?” I asked.

She had a wicked smile on her face as I asked her this. “You don’t have to tell me baby, I already know what you want.” She said. I looked at her with puzzlement. There was no way she knew what I really wanted. I was wrong. She did know.

Right after she finished talking she hugged me to her, but not like she usually had. No, this time she stuffed my face in her tits. There was no way this was an accident. “You want momma’s big titties, don’t you?” She asked, shaking her tits and rubbing them against my face. I was very hard now. I nodded slowly, not wanting to take my face out of that glorious valley.

“I’ve known for a while how much you love my big titties.” She purred as she stuffed my face deeper into her cleavage. “I had a feeling after all the times I caught you staring at them. Why do you think I teased you with them so much?” My hands and cock trembled as she said this. I had been right all this time. I wanted to grab them so badly at this moment.

As if she read my mind, she then grabbed my wrists and put my hands to her mounds as my face pulled free. I was too excited to even squeeze. She made up for that because she kept pushing them into my hands while she spoke. “I never minded how much you loved my tits. It was such a boost to my pride to know I could arouse even my own son with them. I know you want mommy’s big titties. I’m sure though you want to do more than feel them. What do you want most with my tits?”

I was almost speechless. She was giving me a free pass to her tits. I thought for sure I was dreaming, or this was a trap. If she was genuinely offering her lovely mounds to me, I had to know why she decided to do it now, when I had been lusting after her tits for years. “Why now mom? Why now do you grant my wish if you knew all this time?” I asked.

“I wanted to wait for your birthday. I think now you’re finally old enough for me to give you something so forbidden. So tell me, what do you want most with my big tits?” She purred. I did not have to think about what I wanted from her. This was a chance to fulfill my biggest fantasy, and if she was offering, then I was going to fulfill it. “I want to fuck your tits, mom. I want to put my dick between your tits and come all over them.” I said quickly, my heart hammering.

I felt my cock throb as she moaned once I told her my wish. “I should have known. You’re just like your father. He loved fucking my tits. They were his favorite part of me.” She said wistfully as she stuffed my face back in her valley. “I loved tit-fucking him too. He had such a big dick that I loved to suck while he fucked my tits.”

I could barely hear what she said. My mind was blank as I took in the warm softness of her breasts against my face. I felt my face flush as her chest puffed out as she took an aroused sigh. “God do I miss those days. Oh what am I saying? I could relive them right now.” She said joyfully. I almost whined when she pulled my face from her tits again. “I think I’ll do more than let you fuck my tits. You’ll get to fuck my tits tonight, but I’m going to suck your cock first.”

My jaw dropped in surprise. I almost had to pinch myself. Was this real? Was my mother really going to let her own son fuck her tits? Was she really going to suck my dick? I could hardly believe this was not a dream. It was all so surreal, like something out of a teen boy’s fantasy. If this was a dream I did not want to wake up.

Mom finally opened her eyes again and pulled my face to her own. She kissed me, but definitely not like how a mother kisses her son. There was lust and passion behind this kiss. I don’t know how long we kissed. The whole time she ground her tits into me and moaned. I could even smell the faint scent of her arousal. I could not believe she was this turned on by her own son.

I whined when she broke the kiss. She was still smiling. To my shock, and delight, she then opened the top of her robe, showing me her naked tits. “Just a preview for tonight.” She said teasingly as she closed her robe again, walking away from me. “When you get home tonight, my tits and mouth are yours.” She said before leaving my room.

I quickly got out of bed, showered and wanked, the image of mom’s naked tits still fresh in my mind. After eating I left to go hang with Andy. The whole day he could see the happy expression on my face. Later in the day he asked me why I was so gleeful. I couldn’t hold it back from him. He had told me about successfully fucking his mom’s ass. I happily told him mom was going to let me fuck her tits. A triumphant look filled his face and he high fived me. “Nice going, bro.” He said. “If your mom is like my mom she might let you do it again down the road. Seriously man, one of these days we have to do a mom-swap.” I could not agree more.

My whole body was shaking with excitement when I got home. Mom was seated on the couch when I got back. She was wearing the same robe as this morning. I wondered if she had put anything else on all day. “About time you got home.” She said, her voice dripping with need. “I’ve been waiting all day for this. Now sit down and let’s begin.” My heart jolted hearing this. I could not believe she wanted this as much as me. I had to be the luckiest boy on Earth.

Mom was still standing when I sat on the couch. She was still smiling, her hands clutching the sides of her robe closed. My heart hammered and my cock throbbed, thinking of the amazing tits hidden beneath that layer of cloth. She smiled teasingly at me, then doffed the robe. To my shock, she was completely naked under it.

She did not move, she just stood there in front of me completely naked. Her breasts were at eye level to me. I just sat there taking in the sight of my mom’s breasts. I could not take my eyes from my mom’s awesome tits. I was torn back to reality when she shook them a bit, and I knew she was inviting me to partake of those sweet funbags. My hands trembling, I lifted both to her tits and cupped them in my hands. They felt absolutely amazing. I had never felt tits this good in my life. Sure, I had felt tits this firm before, but never ones that were this firm and this big.

I wanted more. I started to squeeze them and feel them give in my hands. I felt my cock throb as I heard her gasp and then lightly moan. As my fingers toyed with all that pliant flesh I could feel her nipples hardening as my fingers repeatedly passed over them. Each pass of my fingers made mom gasp again. I swear I could feel them starting to throb. They were quite hard now and begging to be sucked. Who was I to deny them? I wanted a taste and quickly I shoved my face into one of her globes and started sucking her nipple.

“Uhhhh.” She gasped as I suckled her nipple. After a few sucks I got the shock of my life. My next suck was rewarded with a stream of milk. I could not believe this. Mom was still lactating? Dear god, I didn’t think her tits could get any better. I thought briefly of Mallory again. She’s met mom before and she’s admitted to me she loves mom’s rack. Mallory had told me of her desire to be breastfed. If she knew mom was milking she’d probably faint.

I felt a sudden thirst and I greedily drank down more of mom’s milk. “Mmmm, my baby boy loves mommy’s milk, doesn’t he?” she said lustfully. I just nodded, only releasing her nipple to drink from its twin. Her milk was absolutely delicious. My cock was throbbing hard now. I was sure I’d jizz in my pants at any moment.

I whined again when she pulled my lips from her nipple. I knew she still had more for me to drink. She gave a quick kiss to my lips, a motherly smile still across her face. “You can have more later, baby. Right now, I think there’s a little man who needs some attention from his sweet mommy.” She teased. I could barely speak as she drew in and straddled me. With no hesitation she put her lips to mine again and started to kiss me.

I began to kiss her back. My cock throbbed painfully in my jeans, feeling my mom’s superb tits smashed against me. It was even better than usual because they were bare. My t-shirt all that stopped me from feeling mom’s naked tits on my chest. I know she knew how hard I was. I knew she could feel it, and that was confirmed when she started grinding her naked pussy against the bulge in my pants.

I wanted more and put my hands to her ass and pulled her harder against my hard-on. I may be a tit-man but I do appreciate a nice ass too, and my mom had a decent ass to go with her awesome boobs. It was quite firm for her age and filling in my hands. She moaned from deep within as her cunt ground against my crotch. We made out again for some time before she broke the kiss and knelt on the floor before me. With a wicked glint in her eye, she undid my fly and started removing my pants and boxers.

I watched mom’s jaw drop in total shock as she shucked my boxers down and my enormous cock sprang up. Her eyes went wide and I could swear I saw her lips throb as she viewed my manhood. “Huuuuu ... Jacob ... how big are you?” She asked, her voice trembling equally with nervousness and anticipation. I smiled proudly. “Ten inches, mom.” She shut her eyes and shook her head hard, then looked at my meat again. “I can’t believe it. I’ve never seen one this big. Even your father was not this well-hung.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.