Biker Chick in Training - Cover

Biker Chick in Training

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jesse was a hot number. Her mother Trixie was not pleased by that because she was her competition. The club was Jesse's home and she was beginning to warm up to all the attention she received from the club members when her mom was not around to stand in the way of her fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Jessie was having the time of her life with her mom on the run down in Florida.

She called her on her cell phone two or three times each week and they would exchange information about love, life, and their lusty lifestyles.

The teenaged girl was now the official property of Tommy, the crazy Indian full-fledged member with aspirations of becoming the deputy leader of the pack.

He would openly butt fuck her on top of the pool table right in front of everyone from time to time warning the other male bikers that she belonged to him and was not to be shared like the other floozies that floated around the clubhouse getting dicked randomly by any member.

Jessie was Tommie’s property now and he used her to cement his relations with the police higher-ups for protection from the Feds and other agencies wanting to put all the bikers in jail for a nice long vacation off the streets of sunny southern California.

She was primarily used by Major Major the middle-aged Irish cop with his thick fat prick and his nasty fingers that roamed inside her dirt-hole whenever he felt the urge to loosen her up for insertion back there where the sun don’t shine.

He was not satisfied unless she gave him a ride on her glorious backside pressing her belly into the mattress with his dick shoved all the way up inside her rectal channel like she was a bitch in heat needing his fat dick to make her whimper in complete submission.

Tommy had her over his lap afterwards sitting in his El Camino outside the motel and he was making her ass red with his huge hands and probing fingers.

“You did good in there, right, Baby?”

She looked up at him and answered,

“Yes, sir, I did just what you told me, Tommy.”

The slightly drunk Indian pushed his thumb up Jessie’s back door and watched her eyes widen with the shock of the unexpected penetration.

“Oh, Tommy, not so hard. I am still sore from that pig making me take it all the way up inside.”

He laughed at her discomfort.

“Ok, puss, tell me what the Major told you. I need you to fill me in and don’t miss a trick.”

She concentrated her thoughts and told him,

“He told me that the FBI was planning a raid on the bike shop this weekend. He doesn’t know the exact time or if it is Saturday or Sunday. He also told me to tell you that you guys can pick up the impounded cars at the yard downtown and just tell the guard that your code is “Rambo 2468” to transfer all the cars to the shipping point.”

Tommy smiled because the impounded cars was a good source of income for the club.

They drove them down south of the border and sold them to the cartel members for drugs that they brought back into the clubhouse for distribution to the East Coast. Then, they laundered the money from the sale in their Nevada Casino mixed in with the income from the gambling operation and hotel operation out of State.

Tommy felt so good about the news that he mounted the slender girl right on the wide bench and rode her flanks to a shuddering orgasm that made her smile with satisfaction.

Jesse had that smile on her face when they returned to the clubhouse and the other women saw her look and were envious of her position as Tommy’s main twist.

Her mother Roxy down in Florida was picking up some extra cash performing at a 24 hour men’s club on the main north-south route on the Atlantic coastal highway. She was all onboard with the club’s policy of “All Nude, all the time” and loved showing off her assets to the tourists and locals all wanting a good look at their naked bodies from every angle imaginable.

Roxy did her short pole dance stint sticking her ass out showing her shaven slit and her beautiful sparkling clean rear door entryway to the customers with lots of dollar bills to stuff in her garter.

One guy who looked like an undercover cop took her up on her offer of a private dance and she smiled at his enthusiastic loosening of his trousers to display the stiffness inside to her knowing eyes. She put on the tiny thong required by country law and sat on his huge erection with her soft yielding pussy and ass crack. The young guy was more than satisfied and she figured he was probably not a cop because he was already showing signs of shooting his load inside his pants.

She asked him if he was married, and he admitted it without hesitation telling her that his wife was a bitch and would not let him fuck her in her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.