Biker Chick in Training - Cover

Biker Chick in Training

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jesse was a hot number. Her mother Trixie was not pleased by that because she was her competition. The club was Jesse's home and she was beginning to warm up to all the attention she received from the club members when her mom was not around to stand in the way of her fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Sometime after dark the eye of the storm passed over them and they still felt relatively safe inside the concrete stalls partially sheltered from the wind by a retaining wall in the rear that protected them from the brunt of the wind.

The pig had poked her all fair and square with his oversized dick and she wondered if he was married and had some kids at home waiting for him to return. She didn’t see any wedding ring but that didn’t mean shit in the scheme of things. The last thing she was going to do was to ask him point blank if he was married because that would indicate she had some interest in that fact and it would make her seem like some uniform-crazed groupie that doted on that sort of thing just like being handcuffed and being told, “spread them”.

Sure he had a Harley and he was a rider but he was on the wrong side of the law for her to fool around with and she knew as soon as the storm had passed she would be rid of him once and for all.

Still, he had a great cock and he knew how to use it and she didn’t see many benefits to simply dropping him because he was a pig and would bust her in a heartbeat if he had any evidence against her. The older generation in the over 55 neighborhoods were all looking for peace and quiet and a slow decline into the grave that faced them all someday.

At least, he represented some contact with her dangerous lifestyle and she liked the way he spent a lot of time on foreplay and when he spanked her it was more for fun than causing her pain and that meant a lot to her at this point in her life. She liked wrapping her naked legs around him on his bike and she hadn’t remembered an orgasm that impressive in a long, long time.

She fixed them some coffee off the RV generator and the hot plate that were just working fine even though the lines were down all the way from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean and she was certain it would be quite a while before they were restored properly.

There was a lot of stuff blowing around outside but it didn’t look any major damage and the roads were not flooded like predicted by the local weather station on a loop that never changed the entire time.

Patrolman Gregory Otto knew that he would not be allowed to go anywhere until the sustained winds dropped below 45 miles per hour and at the last report they were still in a category one storm with sustained winds about 77 miles per hour. With the rate of the advance and the relative size of the storm, he figured that would not be until early morning right after daylight. It was looking like he and this California biker bimbo were about to get a lot closer together unable to move from their present location due to the protocols of the storm response directives.

Roxy squatted over Gregory’s huge erection and did her best to ease down slowly but gravity won out and she spited her twat on it with her ass cheeks bouncing into his muscular groin making an obscene slapping noise that momentarily drowned out the sounds of the howling wind outside.

“Fuck!”

That was Patrolman Otto’s contribution to the conversation but it adequately echoed Roxy’s feelings at the moment right after impact with his cock fully buried deep inside her weeping slit.

Gregory grabbed two fistfuls of her luscious ass cheeks in his palms and she instinctively rose up almost to the end of his glorious dick and this time impaled her a lot slower on the way sliding down to the base of his cock.

She got up a long time later and went into the tiny bathroom to wash up and take a quick pee.

“That was nice, baby. Is that California style loving or just your special talents?”

Roxy smiled despite her inclination to show irritation with his remark and covered her face with her hand so he wouldn’t see her reaction to his left-handed comment.

She prayed to God that none of the California biker entourage got wind of her shacking up with the fuzz because she knew they would take a dim view of it and probably cut her up into little pieces to feed to the alligators all around them in the adjoining everglades.

Later, Gregory told her that he liked the way she kept her pussy completely bald because it made eating her out a lot more appealing without getting strands of hair stuck between his teeth. For some reason that made her giggle because she had the same feelings about sucking a dick because there were a relatively small percentage of guy that would actually shave their pubic areas. She put it down to sheer laziness but in most cases it was a sense of caution about putting a sharp edge anywhere near the family jewels that was the deciding factor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.