Night of the Living MILFs

by Meatbot

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Romantic Sex Story: Two men on a business trip entertain some available women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   .

A lot of weird things have happened to me, in the course of my life. We’re all like that, everybody got weird shit goin’ on, at some point in their life. One of the weirdest happened one hot August night, in Miami. I was at a convention, a convention of the most boring shit ever. A convention for people who’s businesses made shit out of paper. It was just folding and gluing and printing machines mostly, stupid shit like that. Friday sucked, and Saturday was worse. When the place finally closed down at five, it was a relief to walk out into the hot damp ocean air.

There was a guy there with me, whom I hadn’t really known before this trip, but we had managed to get along pretty good. He was my age, mid thirties, and seemed fairly normal and likable. I’d been stuck in hotel rooms with much worse, in the past.

Okay. I am, like I said, mid thirties. I got a funny name, funny to some people, and when I tell you the shit that happened down there, it might seem funnier. My name is Peter South. If you ever watch porn, you know who Peter North is, he’s the guy with the big dick. I’m no Peter North, but I do hold my own, as I’ll tell you about.

Anyway, we walked back to our hotel, and changed into street clothes, deciding to go get something to eat.

“Let’s stop by the bar for a second,” said Dave. “We don’ hafta order, but let’s scope out the ... scene.”

I assumed he meant the girls. We’d talked a little, and I knew he was probably about as big a womanizer as I was. I mean, who ain’t, nowdays? If you can get it, go for it. It hadn’t happened on this trip, so far, but I had hopes for tonight. I like women. I pretty much live for them. I’m inbetween girlfriends now, and, yeah, it’d been a while. I was charged up, ready to go.

I agreed, and we took the elevator down. The bar was small and simple, and pretty packed for early evening. We immediately saw two fine looking women at the bar, and settled in next to them.

“Good evening, ladies,” said Dave, and I nodded. I realized that I’d seen them earlier today, at the convention. We made some small talk, and I pointed out that they were paper products people too.

“Don’t fuckin’ remind me,” said one of the girls, the shorter darker brunette. “I’m really tired of that shit. We have big hopes for this evening.”

I laughed. “Yeah, us too.” I said. The other woman smiled at me. She was a blonde, and almost classically beautiful. I liked her already, I really liked her. She was maybe my age, maybe a wee bit older, and she looked good, tight and firm, MILFy to the max. I looked at her finger, but saw no ring, although ... I could tell from her tan line, that she’d worn one in the past ... the recent past. I wondered if she was newly single, or if she just wanted to play without questions tonight.

“I’m Peter,” I said, and presented my hand. She shook it firmly, and said, “Dawn.”

The other girl introduced herself as Maria, and Dave introduced himself. Good. Got that shit out of the way.

“Ladies,” I said, “would you like to do dinner? I got an unlimited expense account.”

They giggled, and whispered among themselves for a moment. It wasn’t really unlimited, but that didn’t matter, for one night. I’d write it off as “business.” They were paper people, after all. Dave met my eye and nodded imperceptibly. I knew he was pleased. I sure as hell was.

“Okay,” said Maria, “but...” she giggled... “we gotta be back in our room ... by tomorrow morning, for when our plane leaves.” Dawn shook her head, looking down, almost seeming embarrassed. Dave and I laughed.

“We can probably manage that,” said Dave, and stood, presenting his arm to Maria. She took it, and as I stood I felt Dawn slide her hand into mine. Shit, I thought, this isn’t even work. I like a little bit of a challenge, but this was falling into place pretty damn fast. I wondered if they’d stay interested in us.

I know I’m not the handsomest fish in the sea. I’m okay, I stayed out of the sun, and I’m not prematurely old and weatherbeaten. I still got hair, hooray. I can hold my own, I mean, I can’t compete with the twenty-somethings, but who can. But I usually do okay. I’ve gotten used to picking up chicks, and I hafta say I’ve probably gotten pretty good at it. But I almost felt like these two picked us up, at this point.

We left the hotel, and walked down the boardwalk to restaurant row. We finally settled on a place, and were seated. We made small talk, and ordered. The meal progressed nicely, and it was pleasant to sit in the company of two fine looking females. Dawn was charming, a little shy, at times ... I felt like she was shy on purpose, that she knew it made her kinda mysterious and sexy. She did it well, and I gotta admit, I was pretty enamored of her. I wondered more and more my chances of getting to know her a little better. A little intimately better.

“Peter,” she said, and I gave her my whole attention. “Are you married?”

I laughed, and showed her my finger. No ring, no suntan, no indentions in the flesh from years of wearing a ring. “No, I’m not, and never have been,” I said.

“I have a confession,” she whispered, almost in my ear. Feeling her breath on the side of my head was sexy and hot. I loved it. I nodded.

“I am married. For sixteen years. Does that bother you?” she asked, looking kind of coy.

“Of course not...” I said, “I understand. I respect the institute of marriage, it just hasn’t happened yet for me.”

“You’d better get busy,” said Maria, “that shit don’t last forever.”

We all laughed, but Dawn seemed kind of embarrassed, once again. I wondered if she was feeling guilty, being out with somebody other than her husband. My hopes for the progression of events of the evening receded somewhat.

The meal ended, and I paid, and we stood to leave. Once again, she slipped her hand into mind. After we left the restaurant, I dropped her hand, and placed my arm over her shoulder. She was tall, but it was still comfortable, and felt natural. She didn’t seem to mind.

We walked down to the water, and we all took our shoes off and rolled up our pants legs. Both the girls were wearing business suits, and they looked attractive and professional in them. Apparently they hadn’t changed clothes yet, like we had. I wondered what Dawn would look like, in a skirt. Probably sexier than shit. She looked like she’d have nice legs. Hell, she was half leg, at least. And her butt looked full and nice, in those slacks.

We held hands again, and walked down the beach.

“What do you girls feel like doing?” Dave said. “Wanna go back to the bar?”

“I dunno...” said Maria. I could tell already she was the leader of the two of them. She was okay, kind of dark and dusky, almost a little Hispanic looking. She had fantastic tits, and I hoped Dave could tell me more about them later. Dawn had nice tits, too, so high and firm that I almost wondered if she’d had a boob job.

“Let’s sit on the deck and talk,” said Maria, and we all agreed. That was cool, too. It didn’t have to always be intense, expensive fun. We found a table and some chairs, and I seated Dawn, and sat beside her. I was immediately conscious of her knee, in the side of my leg. She seemed to not notice.

“This is so beautiful,” said Dawn, “Philadelphia is gonna suck big time, after this.”

We all laughed. I looked at Dawn, and she met my eyes squarely, then coyly looked down. I pulled back my expectations even further. I liked the girl, I seriously liked her. It was too bad she was married, and seemed to be wrestling with herself over it. I felt that from her, for some reason.

An hour went by. We talked and joked, and Dawn seemed to slowly come out of her shell. Her real personality seemed to shine through, kind of bubbly and almost loud, but sexy. I more than liked her by now, I really liked her.

“You know what’s really going on in there,” Maria said, in mid-conversation with Dave, and motioning to the hotel rising behind her.

“What?” said Dave.

“At any moment,” she said, her voice dropping in volume, “at any given moment, in at least half of those rooms ... fucking!”

Dave met my eye, and we laughed. Dawn looked embarrassed, but she laughed, too.

“That’s just part of being on vacation,” Dave said. “People act differently, on vacation.”

“Yes,” said Dawn, “and who knows, maybe they’re ... making love to their wives or husbands, or whoever they came with.”

“Yeah, maybe,” said Maria, “doubtful, but maybe.”

I’ve noticed that before, though, what she said. This wasn’t my first convention. People, women as far as I was concerned with, women acted different, far away from home. Especially far away from their husbands. This wasn’t the first time I’d cut a married gal out of the herd. And I knew it wouldn’t be the last.

I looked at Maria, wondering. Sure enough, she still even had her wedding ring on. She seemed like that kind, strong and confident, and there was little doubt in my mind that she’d take her share of man-meat tonight, wedding ring or not. I still doubted it about Dawn, and I thought to myself, yep, Dave old buddy, say good morning to Maria for me. I wondered if I’d have to spend the night in the lobby, to give them some privacy.

“Well,” said Dawn, “it is different, for some reason. There’s a ... freedom ... I dunno how to explain it.”

“Yeah, freedom to fuck,” said Maria, laughing. Dawn reddened, looked down, and then looked at me. I smiled gently at her, not wanting her to think I was an insensitive lout. She smiled back, at least.

We talked a while longer. Dawn seemed to be warming up to me. Every time she laughed, I felt her knee on my leg. I started to put my hand on it a dozen times, but I didn’t want to scare her off.

She told me about her kids, two of them. She told me she was happy being married ... but, she said. Sometimes, and she seemed kind of wistful, sometimes I feel like I missed out on so much.

“Darlin’,” I said. I felt comfortable enough with her by now to call her darling. She didn’t seem to notice. “Darlin’, everybody feels that, at times. You must have married Mr. Right, if you’ve made it sixteen years with him.”

“Yeah...” she said, sighing. “It looks like that from outside, I admit. But we do have our ... problems. I know he’s seen other people, in the past. And I’m no saint, either. But I think ... until the kids are out of the house ... I think we’ll probably stick together.”

I felt for her. She almost seemed to be in an unhappy marriage to me, after that. And what did she mean, that she was no saint? Did she mean she played around, too? I wondered if she was thinking of being unsaintly tonight. I started to see possibilities, once again.

“Well,” I said, “I admire anyone who’s made it that long. That’s unusual, in this day and age. Congratulations.”

She smiled weakly, and we talked about the weather for a while. It was supposed to rain later, but hell, this was Miami. We’d just move indoors if it did.

It was getting dusky. The sun would set in an hour. I wondered how to keep this going, and how to allow it to progress. I wondered if Dawn was still wrestling with her conscience. I was glad I didn’t have to.

I would do this lady. Gladly. She seemed sexy and level headed, and just plain nice. Did I mention sexy? She was sexy without trying. She’d had two kids, but that didn’t mean anything to me. I didn’t demand perfection, not at this age. I was past that. A few stretch marks wouldn’t slow me down a bit. And, if push came to shove ... I was confident in my ability to please her. To maybe even give her something to remember.

“Would you ladies like to see our wonderful room?” Dave said, “it’s fabulous. It’s got a big glass wall, and a TV, and an icebox. And, its very own bathroom.”

“You make it sound very appealing,” said Maria. “We have nothing except a dirty mattress and an old sheet. We have to pee out the window.”

“Oh, I’d like to see that,” said Dave, laughing.

“Stand right there, and look up,” said Maria, pointing. “Room 853. I’ll tell you it’s raining, when I do it.”

Dawn seemed embarrassed again, but laughed. Maria pulled out her phone, and furiously typed for a few moments. Dawn jumped, and pulled her phone out of an inner pocket, and read. She typed back, and then Maria typed again. I laughed. Three feet apart, and they were messaging.

“Sure!” said Maria, “We’d love to see your fabulous room!”


We had two small couches, in front of the slabs of glass that were the East wall, and the four of us sat, and made some more small talk. Dave stood, and Maria followed him to his bed where they sat, and he thumbed the remote.

“Peter...” said Dawn. Oh shit, I thought, here it comes, yay or nay.

“You are a very nice guy. I like you,” she said. That didn’t sound like a very hopeful start.

“Thank you,” I said, almost embarrassed. “You are a very nice lady. I like you, too.”

“Oh, shit,” she said almost angrily, and looked down. I felt for her.

“Aww, darlin’,” I said, putting my arm around her. She leaned into me. We were back to hopeful, then.

“Peter,” she said, “Let me start again. I’ve enjoyed your company this evening. I’ll admit ... I’m very tempted. I don’t want ... I don’t want you to think I’m that kind of girl...”

“Dawn, baby,” I said, “I make no judgments. I love your company, and this was a wonderful evening. I admire and respect you. I will not do anything that you don’t wish. If nothing else, let’s sit here, and let me hold you.”

She sighed again. She leaned further into me, and I carefully wrapped my arms around her, holding her like I’d said I would do. I felt her body slowly loosen up, and she relaxed.

“Thank you,” she said, in a small voice.

“Darlin’,” I said, “it’s nothing. I love just being with you. Just sit here with me.”

“That motherfucker!” she said angrily. I couldn’t stifle my quick snort of surprise.

“He’s probably with that bitch, right now,” she said, “the kids are with my parents, and he’s probably fucking her, as we speak.”

I felt for her. I understood. I wanted to tell her, hey, so you’re free to fuck around too, but I didn’t want to trivialize it. It sounded like it bothered her, still. Like I said, I understood. What the fuck was wrong with the guy, that this girl wasn’t enough for him? What was his problem?

“Darlin’,” I said, my voice low. I bent my head and spoke right into her ear. I knew from experience that felt sexy. I hoped she was getting in the mood for sexy. “Darlin’, life just goes like that sometimes. We gotta take the bad, and make our own good. If you wish ... tonight ... just forget about everything. If you can, darlin’, let it go. Enjoy yourself.”

She lay in my arms, and I realized she was crying. Oh, shit. I pulled her up, and looked in her eyes. I wanted her to see my eyes. I know that’s unfair and manipulative, but this thing happens to me that really endears me to women. I’m weird, I can’t see a woman cry, especially one in my arms, without crying a little myself. I don’t know why, but I have a reaction that way. I felt the tears in the corner of my eye, and I could see her eyes widen as she noticed.

“Baby,” I said, “I’m sorry. Don’t worry ... let me hold you.” She looked down, and I pulled her down to my chest. We sat there, and I held her. I felt the wetness of her tears through my shirt. Shit, I thought, where do we go from here? Can it happen, in spite of this?

I don’t mean to sound like a cold-hearted bastard, only looking for one thing. I felt for the girl. But now, more than ever, I wanted to make it special for her. I wanted her to totally forget about that bastard at home.

I heard a noise, and looked over to the beds. Dave was laid on his back, and Maria was literally on top of him. Their mouths were glued together, and his hands were on her ass. She was making some kind of growling noise. Jeezus, I thought, that moved right along.

“Peter...” Dawn said again, and I looked down at her. She was looking at Maria and Dave too, and she giggled. I was glad that she seemed to be over her crying spell.

“I think...” she whispered, “I think that some of that ... fucking ... is going to go on tonight.”

“Yeah,” I whispered back. “but we’re adults. We’ll deal with it, if it does.”

“Peter,” she whispered, and her hot breath felt sexier than fuck in my ear canal. “Peter, thank you ... for being so nice to me. Thanks for understanding.”

“No problem,” I whispered back. I didn’t feel too bad, sure, I’d scammed her a little with the tears but I really did feel for her. I looked at her, from six inches away. I could love this, I thought. I could really fall right into love with this.

“Come on,” she said, and I felt her getting up. I followed, and she went to the balcony door and slid it open. We moved out into the oppressive evening heat.

“Let’s give them a little privacy,” she giggled, and I nodded. She stood at the rail, and I joined her. She turned slightly, and pressed her body against mine. I don’t need a lot of cues, and I wrapped my arms around her, again.

“It’s so beautiful here,” she whispered, and I nodded, my lips an inch from her ear. I gently kissed it, to see if she noticed. She didn’t seem to. “Two fucking days,” she said. “Real life is gonna suck, after this.”

“I’m sorry, darlin’,” I said, and I was. But I didn’t really know what to tell her, from here on. I’m not a marriage counselor.

“Peter...” she said, and turned her head. Our faces were inches apart. “Help me ... help me forget, just for one night.”

For an answer I pressed my lips against hers. Her mouth tasted sweet and clean, and almost immediately, I felt her tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth, and we touched tongues. She giggled. I was pleased. I’m in, I thought. It’s gonna happen. But I was serious, I wanted to give the girl something special. I wanted to make her scream. I hoped I could.

We stood there on the balcony for twenty minutes, probably, kissing. I rubbed her back, as we kissed, and eventually my hands were up under her arms, on the sides of her breasts. She didn’t seem to mind a bit. She growled at one point, even, in my mouth, and I laughed, silently. Yep, Dawn was coming out of her shell.

I plastered my hand on her tits. She had spectacular tits, not too big, but certainly not too small. About the size of two grapefruits, maybe. I could tell, even through her brassiere, that they were all natural. That pleased me. I don’t mind fake boobs, but these felt lovely and soft. I squeezed gently and felt her hard nipples. I was really getting pumped by this time.

Finally she was almost bent over the rail backwards as I kissed her. I hoped the railing held and we didn’t fall eleven stories, locked in a kiss. I felt her hands beneath me on the front of her shirt and realized she was unbuttoning it. Shit, that turned me on, it was almost dark now, but I realized anybody out on the sundeck could look up and see us, albeit eleven stories up, but they could see us. When her shirt was open I slid my hands inside it. Her bra was a front fastener, and she slid it open. Without any hesitation I grabbed her tits, feeling her rock-hard nipples in my palm.

God, she had nice tits. I cannot go on enough about them. I can’t believe she had kids, and some lucky little brat got to suck on them. I envied the kid. I had high hopes myself for sucking on them this evening.

She seemed to have no reservation about being on display, although she did still have her shirt on, and she was turned to the building. I squeezed and played, my mouth still glued to hers.

“Let’s...” she said at last, “let’s go ... in...”

“Yeah,” I said. I was anxious to lay her down. We re-entered the room, and to my absolute shock, Maria and Dave were energetically fucking. She was on her hands and knees on the bed, and he was pounding her from behind. Damn, I thought, past third base and sliding into home. She was a loud girl, too, moaning and whining and almost barking like a dog at times. She kind of cracked me up.

Dawn looked at me and giggled, I think “snigger” is actually the world for what she did. It was sexy, seeing the fucking going on. I managed to catch Dave’s eye, and he gave me a casual wave, then dropped his hands back to Maria’s waist. He was pounding her good, you could see the shock waves in her ass when he hit bottom. Maria still looked good, for an old heifer, I’m sure she was pushing forty, if a day. She had a cute little belly, but she looked good. Her bra was still on, but pulled down. Other than a pair of orthopedic-looking socks, she was already naked.

I sat on the bed, and pulled Dawn down into my lap. She went readily, and our lips touched again. My hands roamed her body, and I pulled her blouse off, and she dropped her bra in the floor. She stood, then, and slid her slacks down. She had a cute little pair of panties on, a thong, really, and just as quickly those hit the ground. Fuck, I thought, an hour ago I had almost given up on this, and now she’s fucking naked. Jeezus.

Those tits. I was right about her tits. They were spectacular. They were round, and smooth, and absolutely fucking sexy. Her nipples were two fat buds of flesh, poking out like the tip of my index finger. Her aureoles were as big as silver dollars. I smashed my face into them, and sucked them into my mouth. Her nipples were hard, hard ... I felt like she was one of those girls who’s nipples were always hard. I could taste her body, a slight perfume taste, a tiny hint of sweat (this is Miami, remember) and some indefinable essence that was probably just her. My cock was way past the hard stage.

I leaned back, ready for her, but instead she reached down and tried to unsnap my pants. I had to do that for her, and I pulled my shirt over my head before standing and dropping my drawers. My underwear was tented out nicely, I hope she could tell how much I liked her. She looked at me, a positively evil grin on her face, and leaned forward, sliding my shorts down. My cock sprang free, almost in her face.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.