Well Made and Enduring - Cover

Well Made and Enduring

Copyright© 2016 by PocketRocket

Epilogue

Elspeth Marie Otis-Endicott and Leon Linville “Trip” Lusk were married Christmas day, 20XX. Their first child was born a week before Halloween, followed by another on the last day of the following July. By the time Dr. Richards had her first two, identical twins, Elspeth had four. Eventually, they would have nine between them. The family continues to live in the penthouse apartment in Nashua, though they also have a room at Cloudrest, for when they need to stay over.

Elspeth supervised home-schooling of her children and the Gunter-Richards offspring. In theory, the children could attend public school, but the county road was unsafe for school bus use. By the time the county upgraded the road, Elspeth’s oldest was a freshman at Columbia.

In addition to managing the house and school, Elspeth wrote Cloudrest, a bestselling book on the renewal of the house and property. She also published a book of short stories and a series of children’s books. Her second nonfiction book made #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Titled Life on the Merry-Go-Round, the book recounts the life of newly elected Senator Siobhan Gunter-Richards. She is currently researching a book on the life of multiple Olympic gold medal winner Cindy Richards. Unofficially, she also publishes erotica under several pen names.

Trip Lusk manages Cloudrest Industries, a collection of companies centered on Cloudrest. The various companies make and sell firewood, lumber and trim, furniture and cabinetry, apple, cherry, and berry products, maple syrup, canned goods, handcrafts, and contract for custom woodworking and smithing. Though almost unknown outside southern New Hampshire, the businesses net well over seven figures per year.

Dr. Richards served three terms in Congress, then was elected to the Senate and is now in her third term. Her niece Cindy won five gymnastics medals and a record four gold medals at the 20XX Olympiad. Cindy’s mother, Sheila, won several Academy Awards for cinematography, but never attended the award ceremony for any of them. Francine Martel acquired a collection of Toni awards for producing Broadway plays and a Best Picture Oscar for The Gold Standard.

That’s all from Cloudrest Times. I am your host, Francine Gunter. Good day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.