Well Made and Enduring - Cover

Well Made and Enduring

Copyright© 2016 by PocketRocket

Chapter 19: Tuning for a Long Haul

It took several years to finish the list. The experiments themselves were distracting and Trip liked to try variations and combinations. Missionary would be the third position they tried. Dr. Richards suggested Cowgirl for first penetration, which provided Elspeth with her first experience rolling a condom onto a turgid member.

When she positioned the prick into her opening, Elspeth thought, ‘Here goes my virginity.’ and just dropped. The shock of his penis hitting her cervix sent stars through her vision and was painful for Trip. Elspeth immediately understood three things―Trip was longer than her vagina, that bumping the cervix was something to do carefully, and that she would need practice to deep-throat Trip’s whole length.

After the initial shock, Trip decided he liked Elspeth on top because his hands were free to play with her nipples. Milking him before intercourse proved a good decision because Trip’s stamina was much better. Elspeth quickly learned to modify the pace to prolong Trip’s buildup. She had three small orgasms before he jerked underneath her. That might have been enough to send Elspeth over the top, but Trip’s hands were massaging Elspeth’s breasts. Trip’s climax caused his fingers to dig deep into Elspeth’s tits. The resulting orgasm dwarfed the first three.

After they recovered. A shared trip to the shower yielded a great deal of intimacy, but no more sex. Fighting over the single towel between them, they fell giggling onto the bed. That moment quickly passed. Trip looked into Elspeth’s eyes as he pushed a lock of wet hair back from her face. Elspeth gazed back, then blushed and dropped her gaze. It was a perfect moment for some snuggling, but Trip chose to reach for his laptop. Elspeth was a bit piqued until she saw that Trip was pointing to the second item on the position-to-try list. Then Elspeth really blushed.

For the second position, Dr. Richards suggested Elspeth put on her favorite velvet choker, adding that the position was a good one when wearing a corset. Elspeth did not have the corset with her, but the implication was clear. Elspeth put on her choker, pulled on her submissive side, and positioned herself on the bed all fours, with knees and ass at the edge. Trip stepped between her ankles and buried himself in a single thrust.

Once again, Trip’s head rammed Elspeth’s cervix. Unlike the last time, Elspeth had no control. Trip used his hands to pull her ass back to his thighs, again and again. Deep inside, his nail was hammered on the mouth of her womb. Each time they connected, she saw stars. When Trip took a breather, he did so with the tip of his prick pushing on Elspeth’s back wall, while his thumb applied pressure to her anus. Both openings dilated at once and Elspeth passed out.

When she came to consciousness, sort of, she felt Trip laying on top of her, still inside. When she came to again, they were spooning. Trip had pulled out, but the condom had not. In the bathroom, Elspeth removed the bit of latex and stared at it as she voided. The thought crossed her mind that she could use the contents to get pregnant. She smiled at the thought as she dropped the condom in the wastebasket.

The rest of their time was more clinical. Trip had a long list of erogenous sites he wanted to test. Starting at the toes, Trip stroked, pinched, applied tongue, applied nails, and/or slapped each portion of flesh. He stopped long enough to record her reactions, before moving on to the next item on the list. Elspeth’s reaction to this litany of tease was predictable―she did nothing.

After over an hour, Trip finished his list. He stepped back, pulled his prick out and started to stroke it. After a moment, he told Elspeth to masturbate while he watched. Shocked, Elspeth came on the spot. Steeling herself, Elspeth barely touched the outer edge of her labia, yet the effect was electric. As Elspeth continued, a part of her mind recalled that CC and Jason considered sex a competitive sport.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.