An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 19: Auld Lang Syne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Auld Lang Syne - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2007 --

Moist.

It’s still a strange, funny-sounding word. Warm, inviting, and wet. Not soaked or anything, but ... moist.

Tight.

Intimately close. Enveloping. Comfortably snug. Like a warm hug. Hehe ... that rhymes.

Weight.

Pressure. Force. Gravity. And then lightness. But still tight. And then the weight returned. More pressure. More force. Moist and tight. And then lightness once more. Rhythmic. Weight. Light. Weight. Light.

Moans.

Grunts. Whimpers. Weight. Light. Weight. Light. Up. Down. Tight. Snug. Moans. Moist. Moans.

“Nnnnghhh...”

“Mmmmm...”

“Ahhhhhh...”

“Ohhhhhh...”

Pressure. Release. Tight. Clenching. Pleasure. Moans. Force. Snug. Weight. Light. Up. Down. Pleasure. Pressure. Grinding. Groaning. Moaning. Moans.

Up. Down.

Up. Down.

In. Out.

Tight. So tight.

Moans.

Pleasure.

Whimpers.

Wet.

Up-down. Up-down.

Faster. Faster.

Clenching. Squeezing. Gripping. Humping.

Fucking. Fucking. Fucking. FUCKING.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Gripping. Holding.

“OOOOHHHHWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

“OOOOHHHHWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

Moist. Clenching. Warmth. Weight. Moans. Pleasure. Pressure. PLEASURE!

My eyes snapped open, illumination blinding me even though there wasn’t even a lamp on in my bedroom.

“OOOOHHHHWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

“OOOOHHHHWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

Completely naked and backlit by morning light against the window’s white inner drapes, Eden’s spectacular body glowed as if she were an angel descended from heaven. Her dark hair, long and shimmery, hung forward so that the tips brushed against my face ever so briefly before almost violently swinging upward away from me. My baby sister tossed her head, sending those curtains of hair flying up and over her head before cascading against her back. She howled her climactic release to the ceiling, loud enough to wake the house. She squeezed her own big breasts in her hands, thumbs and forefingers pinching the nipples as every muscle along her torso from the throat down was drawn taut. And there was no mistaking the spastic, erratic spasming of her milkmaid muscles doing their best to ... well... milk the sperm out of my imbedded cock and into her womb.

But I didn’t erupt, not yet. Eden had come damn close to making me cum in my sleep, but not quite. Reaching her own orgasmic peak first, she’d stopped her up and down motions just in time, and I gripped her hips in my hands, just trying to hold on as she bucked and thrashed for what felt like a full minute until the ecstasy passed and she sagged to a stop.

“Nnnghhh...” a second voice moaned from next to us. Rolled up on her side, Emma stared at me, glassy-eyed, still wearing her sleep shirt but with it partially bunched up around her neck so she could fondle her own breasts with one hand while her other hand was in her crotch making her fingers disappear.

I’d woken up horny as hell and on the brink of ejaculation, but with Eden having reached her completion and Emma still obviously in need, I was quick to topple one twin off me and roll over atop the other.

Unfortunately, I toppled Eden off me a little too hard. The twins’ bedroom only had a queen-size and the daybed, and the queen was a little tight for all three of us. Eden yelped as she bounced off the edge of the bed and onto the floor. But by then I had already split Emma’s thighs apart, nudged my raging erection into her folds, and slammed my way inside.

I didn’t last very long, but that was okay because Emma was primed as well. I bunched the rest of her shirt up around her neck so I could feast on first one and then the other breast. But I couldn’t suck on her tits and fuck her hard at the same time, so I moved a little higher to nibble on her neck and finally sear my lips across hers. Pinning her hips down with my hands to keep her body in place, I fucked my baby sister hard and I fucked my baby sister fast. There was no skill, no particular technique. I simply hammered the hell out of her with my morning wood and drove us both up the proverbial wall until I slammed forward one final time and began blasting her inner walls with what felt like a gallon of fire-hose guided sperm.

“Aarrrrggghhh!!!” I grunted.

Emma’s beautiful brown almond eyes flickered with inner lights as she felt my jizz splatter against her insides. She smiled beatifically for a moment before her mouth gaped open into a silent scream. But her back arched beneath me, thrusting her naked tits into my chest. Her welcoming pussy began to clamp down around my cock, her milkmaid muscles milking me for every last drop. And the silent scream was no longer silent as her own orgasmic cry belatedly tore out of her throat.

“OOOOHHHHWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

And then I collapsed, crushing my baby sister beneath my heavy dead weight. Groaning from orgasmic relief, my mind still spinning from the mental surprise of awakening to find Eden climaxing on my cock, I panted for breath and let my mind gradually slow down to let sentient awareness replace the mental whiteout of ejaculatory bliss.

When my conscious mind became fully aware, I found that Emma was nuzzling and kissing my neck while she held my heavy body down on hers with all four limbs. Her hands roamed along my back and shoulders, as if she were searching for my erogenous zones and trigger spots. And when she found one, she caused me to thrust involuntarily a little deeper into her.

My baby sister chuckled before murmuring softly into my ear, “I love you, big brother. I still can’t believe you’re inside me. I still can’t believe this is finally happening.”

“Believe it,” I mumbled back. Cognizant of my weight, I tried to do a push-up, but Emma grabbed me around my waist and kept me on top of her.

“Hang on sec. I want to stare at it a bit.”

“Stare at what?” I’d raised my chest, but she was looking down at my belly.

“Pull up a bit, but don’t pull out.”

I arched an eyebrow questioningly but did as she asked, withdrawing halfway but leaving the rest of my dick inside.

Emma grinned at the sight of our bodies joined together, gawking at the sight of my thick column of glistening cock meat still splitting her pussy wide open. She even covered her gaping mouth with one hand.

“I still can’t believe this is real. I still can’t believe this is happening.” Emma glanced up at me, her doe-eyed expression bewitching. “I can’t believe your sperm is squishing deep inside me.”

I smiled. “Well it’s really happening, but I can’t stay in this position forever.” I started to pull the rest of the way out, but she grabbed my waist again.

“I don’t want you to go,” Emma whimpered. “Can’t we stay in the room all day and do this over and over and over?”

I chuckled. “Patience, sweetie, patience. I’ll be back soon enough.”

Eden, standing beside the bed, suddenly bent over the mattress beside us with her arms folded underneath her chin so that our heads were at the same level. “You knocked me off the bed,” she complained.

I gave her a sheepish look. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

Eden shook her head. “I don’t wanna hear ‘I’m sorry’. I think you need to make it up to me. How about ... you pull out so I can slurp the creampie out of my sister’s pussy? Then we’ll give you a dual blowjob to get you hard, and then we all go outside and see how many rooms of this house we can have sex in?”

I blinked in surprise. “Outside?”

Eden rolled her eyes. “What? The only other people in the house are Dawn, DJ, and Brooke. You think any of THEM are gonna care if they see us fucking?”

“They might want to join in,” Emma pointed out. “Which means less Ben-dick for you.”

Eden made a face, the same face she got whenever she accidentally ate a black licorice jelly bean as a kid. “Fine, new plan: The three of us stay here, and we see how many surfaces of this bedroom we can have sex on. We’ve got two beds, the desk, the vanity, the dresser...”

Laughing, I shook my head and said, “I really CAN’T stay all day. I have to go pick up Adrienne and Sasha from the airport this afternoon.”

Eden snorted. “Adrienne suddenly can’t afford a limo pickup?”

I leveled Eden with a look.

“Whatever. That’s this afternoon. We’ve got a LOT of time until then.”


Having flown with Adrienne before, I knew better than to linger with the other commoners in the crowd next to baggage claim. Adrienne’s VIP service meant that she’d have an escort from the arrival gate to collect her bags and exit the terminal through a more private door. On certain occasions, she could even exit through a private terminal, but those weren’t her arrangements for today. So it was at the private door that I waited, away from prying eyes, my heart thumping in my chest from both excitement and anxiety for their imminent arrival.

How would they react when they finally saw me again? Would they be happy and smile? Would they feel awkward and reserved? Would they be horny and try to mount me right then and there? I really didn’t know.

I hadn’t seen either of them in more than a week, not since dropping them off at this same airport for their impromptu trip to Hawaii. Our parting had been cordial, and quite friendly, even. The moment never felt like “goodbye”, but merely a “see you when you get back”. And the amicable nature of it had given me a sense of hope that things between the three of us just might work out alright in the end.

Adrienne had been the only one really torn about the trip. Sasha had been nothing but excited to explore their budding romantic relationship, to bring feelings she’d long felt out into the open without the veneer of being co-girlfriends to me. I had been resigned, not really wanting to lose them, and all things being equal I’d rather they stick around for the Lake Tahoe trip and be home for Christmas. But I valued their happiness over my selfishness. Besides, I had been the one to initiate our “break-up”, certain it was best for everyone, and I believed that their spontaneous vacation would give us all a little space and time to sort out our feelings for each other. It was ... easier ... this way. Only Adrienne both did and didn’t want to go, but we’d all realized she needed the time and space away from me to fix her head.

Eight days had passed, and though the two of them were no strangers to jetting off without me to some exotic destination for one modeling shoot or another, this was the first time they’d done so without any business purposes, only pleasure. And I was curious as to how different their return would be.

One major difference was my presence at this private door. Adrienne certainly could afford limo service, and she’d made arrangements for one to bring her home today. But I’d called the limo company and cancelled her pickup, stressing the need to keep it a secret from her. The limo company was only too happy to accommodate such a request from the famous supermodel’s fiancé who wanted to surprise her. Initially, I thought about wearing a suit, donning a cap, and hiding my face behind sunglasses to better surprise them. But in the end I figured my presence behind the door would be surprise enough, and a happy surprise at that.

At least, I hoped it would be a happy surprise. What if the girls walked through the door, expecting to have another thirty minutes or so to compose themselves before seeing me again? What if they were dismayed by my presence, and would have rather not seen me just yet? What if--?

Seriously, dude, grow a pair.

I know, I know.

I mean it ... You’re here. They’re coming. And nothing short of freaking out, driving away, and hastily attempting to get another limo driver here in the next two minutes is gonna change a damn thing. Sack up already.

I am, I am.

The die is cast. Let the chips fall where they may.

I get it already. How many more metaphors have you got?

A lot more where those came from.

I sighed, shook my head to clear it, and took a deep breath.

The door in front of me opened, and I stood up from the bench across the hall. The airline escort was the first one through, pushing a trolley that held the girls’ luggage. And after him...

“Ben!” Adrienne screeched excitedly. She burst through the door, accidentally bumping her escort hard enough to knock the guy a little off balance.

I was only ten feet away, but she was picking up speed at a rapid clip. I had my arms open for a hug, but I realized how much momentum she’d built up and instinctively took a step back for balance, bracing for impact. She launched herself into the air, tackling me around my shoulders. I caught her and spun with the collision, straining with all my strength and balance to neither fall nor drop her onto the floor. Somehow, I managed to do it, and I set her down on her feet with us facing the opposite direction while she snaked her arms around my neck and yanked my face to hers for a nuclear kiss.

The moment was perfect. Relief coursed through both of us, eight days’ worth of stress having melted off our shoulders in an instant. I was here to surprise her. She was thrilled to see me. My anxiety had been for nothing, because all that mattered were my Adrienne’s lips pressed up against mine.

The first flash went off. Then a second. Then a third and fourth and fifth.

I flinched at the unexpected brightness and held a hand up between me and the unwanted illumination as the flashes went off again and again. Past my extended hand, I realized there were two paparazzi photographers there, getting their scoop for the day.

Maybe you shoulda dressed up as a limo driver. It seems likely they recognized you and followed you here.

Maybe the limo company tipped them off in the first place. You ever think of that?

Huh ... could be.

See, you’re not always smarter than me.

You’re the dumb shit arguing about who’s smarter with your own voice in your head.

A moment later, Adrienne slid her fingers through mine and pulled down the hand I was using to shield us from the photographers. Flashing them a winning smile, she puckered up and gave me a full-on nuclear kiss again, this time putting on a show for our unexpected audience. But twenty seconds after that, she pulled back from our kiss and turned to face the paparazzi.

“Good enough? You got your pics? Now will you please let my fiancé drive us home in peace?”

“Sure thing, Adrienne,” the first photographer replied with a grin. “Thanks for being cool about it.”

“Thank you,” she replied with another winning smile. The second photographer quickly snapped off a shot of that.

Rolling my eyes, I focused on my ex-fiancée and asked, “You miss me?”

“You have no idea. Feels like it’s been ages since we last saw each other, even though it’s only been eight days.”

I nodded. “A lot has happened in the last eight days.”

“You’ll have to tell me all about it. Just ... not here.” Adrienne glanced to her left and sure enough, the two photographers were still standing there with their eyes to their viewfinders, waiting for the right moment.

Shaking my head, I got the attention of the airline escort and gestured. “Hey man. I’m parked that way.”

He nodded, already knowing the way, and started walking. Sasha shook her head with a smirk and gave me a warm hug from the side with one arm. She also leaned in and pecked my cheek, and from behind us I saw the strobe of another camera flash. But at least there wasn’t another firestorm of flashes.

Sasha then walked ahead of us, following after the airline escort and her luggage. Adrienne slipped her arm around my waist while I draped my arm over her shoulders. I couldn’t wait to get home.


A building bellhop removed the last suitcase from his cart and headed for the front door of our apartment. Adrienne handed him a tip and blew him an air kiss before he left.

Sasha and I each sat on one of the living room couches, and as Adrienne approached I looked up and asked, “How are you feeling?”

“Tired. Horny. Maybe even a little jet-lagged,” she replied while dropping onto Sasha’s couch beside her girlfriend and snuggling up alongside her.

Sasha snorted as she glanced back at Adrienne. “Jet lag? Hawaii is only two hours behind. It’s not like we just flew in from Paris.”

“Whatever. Even if you take out the jet lag, I’m still tired and horny.”

“The tired I can’t help you with,” Sasha began, glancing over at me before returning her attention to Adrienne. “And the horny part ... we talked about this.”

Adrienne gave me a glum look before sighing at Sasha. “I know, I know. It was MY idea, remember?”

“An idea I agreed with, although I’ll admit, it’s a lot harder to stick with now that we’re in the same room with him again.” Sasha glanced over at me again, this time with a bit of an aroused sizzle in her eyes. “Great, now you’ve got ME horny, too.”

“You want to end the moratorium now?” Adrienne asked, almost hopefully.

“Is that what you really want?” Sasha’s eyebrows rose.

Looking torn again, Adrienne gave me one more look before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. Wrapping her arms around Sasha, she squeezed her girlfriend tightly and took several more deep breaths. And when she opened her eyes again, that golden glow of arousal that had been in her irises before now dimmed. “No, not yet. As much as I want to go over there and fuck his brains out, it’s too soon for me to give in to temptation. We JUST got home, and I’m not going to fall apart the very first time we’re within ten feet of his penis.”

“You know it’s not a really big deal to me, right?” Sasha murmured softly. “Fucking him won’t make me think you love me any less.”

“It’ll make ME think I love you less. He’s the piece of Swiss chocolate when I’m on a juice cleanse. Fuck, he’s the In-N-Out double-double when I’m on a juice cleanse,” Adrienne sighed. “I can do this. It’s important to me. I LOVE you, Sasha.”

The brunette practically melted. “I love you, too.” The two of them came together for a sweet kiss, and for a moment I started thinking about how to make my exit from the room to give them some privacy.

“That said,” Adrienne began, once they came up for some air. “I’d be okay with YOU going over there and getting some relief. Really, I’d love to watch.”

“No, no.” Sasha shook her head. “If you’re not, I’m not. Besides, I’m not so cruel as to go out of my way to eat a double-double right in front of you, whimpering orgasmically with every bite.”

Adrienne laughed. “Thank you for that.”

“Don’t -I- get a say in this?” I asked out of the blue.

The girls laughed, and Sasha shrugged. “Sorry, Ben. Not our intention to treat you like a piece of meat.”

Two pieces of meat,” I corrected, “along with American cheese, fresh veggies, spread, and grilled onions. But that’s not the point.”

The girls laughed again. Adrienne sat up, saying, “I’m sorry. Are we getting you horny with no hope of relief?”

“Well you’re making me kinda hungry,” I replied with a chuckle, waving her off. “As for horny, don’t worry about it. The twins wore me out plenty this morning already.”

“Oh, that’s RIGHT.” Adrienne sat up excitedly. “How’d it go yesterday?”

“Great, great,” I replied with a shrug. “But that’s all you’re gonna get out of me. You want details, you’ll have to go through channels.”

“Kim?” Sasha wondered.

“Dawn,” Adrienne suggested.

“No, Brooke,” Sasha concluded triumphantly, and Adrienne nodded her agreement.

I rolled my eyes. “Putting the sex stuff aside, how was your trip?”

Sasha practically swooned into the corner of the couch. “Absolutely amazing.”

Adrienne snuggled up alongside her girlfriend. “Really, it was amazing,” she agreed.

I smiled. “Tell me all about it.”


While the daytime view of San Francisco Bay from our 35th-floor apartment was pretty spectacular, the nighttime view was even better. From our vantage point, we could see the 80 freeway far below, AT&T Park to the south, and the lit-up Bay Bridge to the north. But it didn’t matter much as I wasn’t really looking at the view anyway. My thoughts were inward, selfishly pointed straight at my own life. And my thoughts were also outward, toward the master bedroom and the two young women asleep within.

At least, I assumed they were asleep. Their orgasmic cries of ecstasy had died out several minutes ago, and I hadn’t heard any muffled sounds come from that direction since. It seemed likely that their libidos had finally been satisfied, and I could picture in my mind’s eye the two of them intertwining their naked bodies together as they drifted off to Dreamland.

My own libido had already been satisfied tonight. After putting BJ to bed, Kim had joined me in my bedroom to make our own orgasmic cries of ecstasy. Our lovemaking had been relatively sedate and calm. There were no barked commands or orders to get into any particular positions. No cries of ‘Master’ or ‘slave’. My baby mama and I had made love, achieved the release of climax, and cuddled together in the aftermath.

Kim looked like she was waiting for me to fall asleep, resting her head on my chest while I stared at the ceiling. But when it became evident that I still had things on my mind, I’d told her I was getting up and that she could either wait for my return or go back to her own bed. At first, she insisted that she was here to talk to me and help me sort things out, guessing correctly that my restlessness was due to Adrienne and Sasha’s return. But I told her I wanted to think alone for a bit, and ultimately I didn’t even have to resort to commands in order for her to let me go.

No, I went and asked her a stupid question, and she got up and left the room on her own.

So I’d gotten up and gone outside. And I was still standing at the window when a voice came out of the darkness.

“Heyyy ... Surprised to see you up this late,” Sasha said quietly as she walked behind me on her way to the kitchen.

I glanced back over my shoulder and asked, “Me? What are you doing up this late? From the sounds you two were making, I figured you’d both be passed out from exhaustion.”

Sasha giggled lightly as she flicked on the kitchen light, opened a cabinet, and withdrew a tall empty glass. While filling it with water from the filtered faucet, she explained, “I’m still on ‘island time’, two hours behind; it doesn’t feel that late to me. And besides, from college studying to stripping at Nocturne to all those nights with A.D., I’m used to keeping late hours.”

I nodded and went back to staring out the window, figuring she’d drink her glass of water and then return to her girlfriend.

But instead, Sasha came around to me. Her glass was still half-full when she set it down on the coffee table, and with the kitchen light on, I saw her reflection in the window glass as she approached me from behind. I thought she might stand alongside me to take in the view, but she surprised me by slipping her arms around me from behind, wrapping them around my belly and setting her cheek down on my shoulder.

Glancing down, I patted her arms against my midsection and glanced back at her. She looked up at me with large, luminous brown eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness, and automatically I tilted my face toward hers.

She raised her chin and puckered up, meeting my lips and closing her eyes as she gave herself over to the kiss. Her arms tightened around my torso, hugging me firmly as her mouth opened to let my tongue in. She inhaled sharply as the passion built, finally releasing her arms to let me twist in her grasp. And once we were face-to-face, she hooked her arms beneath my armpits and grabbed onto my shoulders to tug my chest down against hers while deepening our kiss.

Libido satisfied or not, it was clear we were both horny for more. But just when the kiss started to get out of hand, I tore myself away.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Sasha stammered immediately, squinting her eyes shut, grimacing, and raising both hands out defensively.

I shook my head and looked back at her, but maintained my distance two feet away. “No, I’m sorry. I kissed you first. Old habits...”

“I invited you to.” She blushed and muttered, “Old habits...”

I sighed. “You’re not my girlfriend anymore. I shouldn’t presume.”

“And whose fault is that? I didn’t ask you to break up with me, to break up with us.”

I exhaled slowly and gave her a frank look. “All three of us have been over this. It’s the way it has to be.”

“So what, I can’t kiss you anymore?”

I winced. “I’m not saying you can’t. We’re still friends, even friends with benefits, whenever you and Adrienne decide the time is right. I won’t deny you, but we’ve talked about this.”

“You and Adrienne did a lot of ‘talking’ about this. Me? Not so much.”

I frowned. “What are you implying? That you didn’t have a say in this?”

Closing her eyes and grimacing again, Sasha raised a defensive hand again. “I’m not trying to imply anything. Adrienne and I certainly talked with each other about this a lot. But you and me ... I...” Her voice trailed off as she sighed. “This whole thing just sucks, you know? We were happy together, weren’t we? The three of us? From our last year of college until less than two weeks ago, weren’t we all happy?”

I nodded. “We were.”

“Then why did you have to go blow it all up?”

I sighed. “I wasn’t trying to blow it all up.”

“But you certainly DID.”

I took a deep breath and turned away from her, staring back out the window. “My quote ‘fiancée’, the woman engaged to marry me, loves somebody else more than me. What was I supposed to do? Just go through the motions and let myself get strung along?”

“Adrienne would never just ‘string you along’. She loves you more than anyone in the world. She actually DOES love you more than me, don’t you know that? It’s just that ... well...”

“She loves me like a brother, like her ‘rock’. She always has, always will.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.”

“She didn’t want to love me as a ‘wife’.”

“Yes she DID. Adrienne wanted to MARRY you, and don’t you dare try to say otherwise.”

“Of course I say otherwise. I asked her if she was ready to pick a date, pick a venue, start designing invitations, and all that other stuff. I asked if she was ready to discuss baby names, source preschools, and become the mother of my children. And instead of saying ‘yes’, she up and ran away.”

“You put pressure on her. Gave her an ultimatum. Haven’t you figured out by now how Adrienne reacts to commitment pressure?”

I shrugged. “I asked the woman who was supposed to marry me if she was really ready to marry me, and she ran away. If she couldn’t take the pressure, that was answer enough. She wasn’t ready.”

Sasha furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. “No, she wasn’t ready... yet. And she thought you’d simply wait for her. She never realized you’d break up with her for that.”

“I didn’t break up with her. I set her free.”

“You broke her heart.”

“I chose not to trap her into a commitment she couldn’t handle. I gave her to you.”

“And I’m thrilled you gave us the green light to be together. But that didn’t HAVE to mean breaking up with us.”

“What? You’d rather we stayed together as a threesome, only you and her as the primary couple and me as the third wheel?”

Sasha gave me a plaintive look. “Would that have really been so bad?”

I shook my head. “The heart always has a hard time going backwards. Whether it’s from ‘boyfriend’ down to ‘just friends’, or ‘fiancé’ down to just ‘boyfriend’, it’s hard.”

“But not impossible. You’ve done it before. You could’ve done it again. For her. For ... For me.”

There was genuine pain in Sasha’s voice, and it made me turn back to her. There was moisture on her cheeks and she hugged herself while staring down at the city below. Only then did I remember that Sasha herself had gone backwards: from my only girlfriend, to sharing me with Adrienne, and finally to becoming the secondary girlfriend after Adrienne and I got engaged. She looked so sad that I stepped over to her, wrapping my ex-girlfriend up in a hug. “I’m sorry,” I murmured quietly. “I never meant to hurt you.”

Sasha shuddered in my grasp but made no move to escape. After a few moments, she burrowed against me even tighter. But she started crying more openly after I kissed the top of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.