Preview

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Spanking, Swinging, Group Sex, Orgy, Harem, Oriental Female, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Lactation, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Tit-Fucking, Big Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

The following story is not a sequel. It is a direct continuation of the many books already posted in the “Ordinary Sex Life” series. This story assumes you know the primary characters from those stories. Familiarity with those stories IS a requirement. Seriously, there are WAY too many people to keep track of if you don’t start from the beginning. If you haven’t already read the previous books, including the recent vignettes, don’t even bother trying to read this one.

The complete novel includes sibling incest, lesbianism, anal, group sex, multiple partners, double and triple-penetration, spanking, light bondage, and Dom/sub. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read.

This fictional story also makes reference to several locations and organizations that exist in real life. They are not necessarily represented accurately in this story, and any similarities to real people or real situations are unintentional. My characters are my own. My apologies if anyone feels offended, but this is fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.