An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: An Ordinary Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Ordinary Morning - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2007 --

6:44 AM

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second before my heavy eyelids closed themselves, but with my face pointed to the ceiling I didn’t see my mystery fellatrix. Perhaps I could have determined her identity by analyzing her oral technique, but this early in the morning and with my sluggish brain still fighting off sleep inertia, I really wasn’t interested in the attempt. Although I had my own bedroom, I pretty much never went to sleep alone. She could be any of a half-dozen different girls, but whoever she was, I knew that she’d be looking up at me, so I smiled and patted her head. And my positive feedback was rewarded by the sensation of my morning wood sliding into her throat once again.

Just another ordinary morning in my life.

For a few minutes, I simply lay flat on my back, letting the pleasurable sensations emanate from my loins and through the rest of my body. Each tease of her tongue sent tickles of energy along my nerves like string vibrations. Each suck of her mouth bloomed forth waves of warmth across the surface of my skin. Each hum of her throat muscles surrounding my shaft filled my core being with heavenly light.

Eventually, a wider awareness of my surroundings penetrated my brain, pushing aside the fog of sleep. Familiar sounds and smells filled my senses, and as I opened my eyes I recognized the morning light filtering through the curtains of my bedroom in the San Francisco apartment I’d shared with Adrienne, Sasha, Kim, and little BJ for the past year. And I finally looked down to see my big sister’s gorgeous brown almond-shaped eyes staring back at me, grinning around a mouthful of meat.

“Good morning, little brother,” she mumbled.

“Good morning, big sister,” I replied warmly. My hand had been resting atop Brandi’s head, but I now slid my fingers through her silky dark locks once again splashed with blonde-streaked highlights and cupped my palm to caress her cheek.

My beautiful older sister closed her eyes and hummed around my cock while pressing her cheek into my hand. And she suckled on my shaft while smiling in deep satisfaction as if nothing else in the world could make her happier.

“Looks like you decided to stay the night.” I popped my eyebrows questioningly before giving them a suggestive waggle.

Her tongue polished the end of my knob and she worked her mouth for a few more sucks before popping off and taking a deep breath while continuing to stroke my shaft in her hands. Lovely Brandi giggled and stared down at my mushroom head poking through the top of her hands for a second. “Evidently.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Thought you said you weren’t going to do that anymore. And besides, I don’t want to make you late for work.”

She sighed and shrugged. “Couldn’t get enough of Big Ben last night, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to drag myself to work without a big ‘O’. These caffeine withdrawals are a killer, and I need you to give me a morning pick-me-up.”

I chuckled. “You didn’t HAVE to quit coffee.”

“But I wanted to. Healthier this way. More fun, too.” She grinned and swiped the tip of her tongue across her upper lip before bending over and deep-throating me once again.

I moaned at the return of pleasure, but took a deep breath and caressed my sister’s cheek again. And in a somewhat more somber tone, I replied, “Of course it’s fun, but trading a coffee addiction for a Brother Ben addiction can be bad for your health, too, remember?”

Brandi rolled her eyes and popped off my cock again. Pouting, she gave me an annoyed look and said, “Please don’t kill the mood.”

“You made me promise to remind you.”

Jacking my shaft with both hands, Brandi set her jaw and nodded. “I know. But you’re one addiction I just can’t quit for good.” With that, my big sister sat up, reached down to the hem of my oversized T-shirt she wore as a nightgown, and whipped it over her head. Jerking her panties down to her ankles, she wriggled out of them and knee-walked herself along my body until her naked crotch was directly over mine.

I didn’t say anything more. We both knew that I had no qualms with fucking my older sister. Any moral hesitations were solely on her end; the only guilty conscience in this room was hers. Since the first time the two of us committed incest when I was sixteen, we’d both known that I would fuck her whenever and wherever she wanted. If she didn’t want, then of course I wouldn’t push her. There had been a lot of those times, periods during which the illicit nature of what we were doing and societal disapproval was just too much for her to handle. But there were times that she DID want, and whenever she did, I was always ready to go.

Right now, Brandi wanted, so I raised my hands to hold her hips as she settled herself into position, swabbed my wet cockhead through her even wetter folds, and began a gradual descent.

“Fuuuuuck ... yeahhhh...” my sister groaned with closed eyes as she slowly swallowed me up. She was a slender young woman: perky B-cup breasts, a taut tummy, and gentle curves, with a tight narrow pussy to match. The constriction of her snug vaginal walls limited how fast she could take me in, but eventually she was fully seated. Her beautiful brown eyes then opened, and she smiled down as if seeing me for the first time, repeating, “Good morning, little brother.”

“Good morning, big sister,” I replied just as warmly. The mood was back, and together we began to make love.

For a few minutes, brother and sister gazed into each other’s eyes as she rocked back and forth in my lap. No judgment, no recriminations, just love. A family love, not romantic but no less intense. We’d gone through a lot in the last year together, some good and some bad and some we’d both really, really like to forget. But in the end our relationship was stronger than ever, and while I figured there would most likely come another period of time when Brandi’s guilty conscience would make her no longer want to share this level of physical intimacy with her own brother, I knew with certainty that our sibling love would never die.

But all that was in the future. Right now, I would enjoy this morning for today.

I held Brandi’s drum-tight ass in my hands as she gyrated around my upright pole. Her naked, willowy torso writhed and twisted in a serpentine manner as she worked her core muscles to move her body and clenched her pussy muscles to work my cock. Despite my previous comment about not wanting to make her late for work, our movements weren’t rushed. She set the pace, rhythmically undulating as if she had Morcheeba’s “The Sea” playing in her mind. Her hands caressed her own skin, one gliding across her face and into her hair while the other slid down her chest, across her belly, and along her thigh.

Eventually, both hands slid up her own ribcage and palmed her perky breasts. Never the most buxom woman in the room, Brandi’s boobs were nevertheless spectacularly perfect works of art. I found my chest getting tight watching her cup and hold up both pleasantly-shaped mammaries while tweaking the nipples between thumb and forefinger. And my breathing sped up even more when she glided her palms back down her sides before reaching back to remove my hands from her ass and instead direct them up her torso to take over worshipping her tits.

At just the right moment, my luscious 25-year-old sister bent forward to capture my lips. Her hips went into a big roll and her tongue speared into my mouth to touch mine as she groaned and began to speed up. I could feel her quim quiver around my cock as her first orgasm approached.

Seeking to maximize my sister’s pleasure, I rotated my wrists to bring my thumbs to the centerlines of Brandi’s breasts, and I dragged each digit up and down the curvature of each globe before flicking my right thumbnail against her nipple – her left nipple, the one hardwired to her clit – while simultaneously driving my cock straight up to spear her snatch on my shaft.

Brandi didn’t scream or moan in climax. Instead she let out a sort of whimpering cry into my mouth as the orgasm snuck up on her and momentarily overwhelmed her senses. Releasing her tits, I wrapped my arms around her body and pinned her down against my chest while I set my feet and rapidly hammered my dick up and into her clenching cunt over and over again. She shuddered in my grasp, jerking violently enough that she might’ve dislodged our joining had I not been holding onto her, but a moment later her body settled into shivers as she rode out the rest of the orgasmic wave. And eventually she went still on top of me, her chin over my shoulder and her face in my pillow as she absorbed the afterglow of ultimate pleasure.

One big ‘O’: It was what she’d said she needed to be able to drag herself to work. My job was done, and it was time to pat my big sister on the butt and send her off to her own apartment to get dressed and start her day. So what if I hadn’t cum myself? It wasn’t yet 7am, which meant that my girlfriends would certainly still be asleep (at least, the two that lived in this apartment). Even though she held down a regular day job, Sasha was accustomed to staying up late and sleeping in a bit. And with a far less busy schedule than in her New York heyday, supermodel Adrienne usually got out of bed after twelve noon. Either of them would very much enjoy taking care of my not-so-little problem once they did wake up, and even if both of them were otherwise occupied, there was always Kim. Although she refused an official “girlfriend” title, my self-declared “submissive” would always be more than happy to coax a load out of me on command. (In fact, she complained that I didn’t command her to do so often enough). When a man like me lives alone with three very sensual, very sexual women with needs of their own, there’s never any trouble finding someone to help with this kind of problem.

So I patted my sister on the butt, adding a pinch and caress of that perfect peach just for good measure. I mumbled into her ear, “Time to get you to work.” And I grabbed hold of her hips with both hands to slide her off my erection.

But Brandi stirred back to life and shook her head while clamping down with her inner muscles to arrest my cock’s withdrawal. “No...” she murmured into the pillow before picking her head up and setting it back down on her cheek, her lips tickling my ear. “Not yet,” she whispered breathily as she resumed clenching her pussy muscles around my shaft and began to nibble her way up my jaw.

I parted my lips to meet her open-mouthed kiss as her hands came up to cradle my head. She kissed me with an urgent passion every bit as fierce as our previous lovemaking had been calm, as if the first big ‘O’ had only gotten her energized for the real fucking. Brandi dug her knees and toes into the mattress and humped herself up and down my shaft, dragging her rock-hard nipples across my chest before sitting up and really riding me. But as great as it felt to let my big sister have her way with me, I’d been flat on my back long enough.

Hooking my hands behind her shoulders, I yanked my sister’s chest against mine and abruptly rolled us over. My cock came free of her cunt for just a few seconds before I slammed it right back in, causing her to scream. But rather than start rabbit-humping her right away, I remained at full depth, brushed Brandi’s bangs back from her forehead, and gave her another tender kiss.

“Motherfucker...” she swore at the abruptness of it all.

I grinned. “That’s sister-fucker, actually. Good morning, big sister,” I repeated warmly.

Great morning, little brother,” she replied with a grin.

We started up again, slowly. We made love with our mouths more than anything, Brandi clutching my weight down onto her chest with all four limbs while I made short thrusts into her. She moaned into my ear, her voice a sonata of beauty. And for a while I felt like we could continue like that for hours ... jobs, lives, and girlfriends be damned.

But Big Ben had other ideas of his own, and eventually he started to take charge of this session. My hips began to pull back a little farther and a little farther with each retraction. Each thrust forward came a little harder and a little harder. Her arms tightened around my neck, and she stopped kissing me to let her head fall back to moan. Clenching her abs, Brandi did her best to fuck back. But the sexual creature inside was taking hold and the extra force wasn’t quite enough for me.

With a growl, I exited my older sister’s pussy and rolled her onto her belly. She folded her arms on the mattress and set her cheek down upon them. A quick yank with both hands raised her ass up into the air, and damn what an ass it was.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: My sister has a world-class ass. Like her boobs, Brandi didn’t have the biggest booty around, the kind of butt that rappers turn into songs. No, Brandi had the kind of ass that sent thousands of young women flocking to the gym: the perfectly sculpted, well-rounded but super-firm paired buttcheeks without an ounce of excess fat that professional athletes could only dream of. It was a juicy peach, and I had to stop and take a bite out of it. Literally.

“Oww!” Brandi squealed at the unexpected pain of my teeth. But she quickly moaned when I laughed and took a long lick of her crack from base to top. She even shivered when I my tongue briefly buzzed over her crinkled anus, and I briefly thought about reclaiming my personal territory over Brandi’s body, the one place she had given to me and only me.

But we really didn’t have time. Another day perhaps. Instead I got up on my knees, palmed her firm buttcheeks, and lined up my mushroom head with her slippery slit.

“Fuck me, little brother,” Brandi crooned.

On command I slammed forward, blasting past her constricting tightness in a single thrust. Her whole body rocked, her cheek pressing up against her forearms while she grunted at the sudden entry. But right away she pushed up with her hands and started fucking back at me.

“So fucking full!” she groaned.

“So fucking tight,” I moaned in response, sliding my hands up to her waist to have a better grip.

“Fuck me, little brother.”

“I’m fucking you, big sister.”

“It’s so wrong...”

“Definitely wrong,” I agreed.

“It’s so naughty...”

“The worst kind of naughty.”

“But so fucking right.”

“Hell fucking yeah.”

Harder and harder I hammered her while Brandi flung herself back at me with every bit as much force, bouncing my pelvis back at me with that perfect ass.

“Oh, Ben... Ben...” my sister moaned as if my name itself were an aural aphrodisiac.

“Brandi ... Brandi...” I moaned in rhythm with my thrusts.

“I wanna taste your sperm, little brother. I wanna feel your massive cock flood my tonsils with incestuous brother cum. I wanna go off to work with the naughtiest kind of protein shake filling my belly, and I want you to give me so much that when I burp my co-workers are gonna wonder about the smell. FUCK me, little brother! FUCK me! FUCK me!”

I was fucking her. My blood was boilin’ and my balls were coilin’. Leaning forward, I slid my hands up to her tits and held onto them while I pounded away at her backside. This close to my own eruption, I wasn’t trying to make her cum anymore. Thankfully, she managed to scream out an orgasm anyway. And it was the sudden spasms of her climaxing cunt that finally set me off.

“Gonna ... gonna...” I grunted, straining at the edge of release. “UUUUNNNNGGGHHH!!!”

Abruptly, Brandi had rolled beneath me, tossing me onto my side just as I started to explode. I didn’t think she’d make it, but just as the first shot blasted forth from my upright cock, she got her gaping mouth about two inches over it and managed to snare the sperm bullet mid-air. And by the time my balls fired a second wad, she’d surrounded my crown with her lips while her hands milked my shaft for more.

“Ohhhuhhnggg...” I groaned, my body sagging into the mattress as my testicles gave up the rest of their load. My sister swallowed everything, her hands and mouth coaxing out the last drops. And even when she’d hoovered it all up, she kept on sucking just in case.

Panting in momentary exhaustion, I grinned up at my sister and started to say thanks. But before I could, and with her mouth still slurping at my knob, she placed a finger against my lips to keep me silent.

I settled down as she finished the job. After swallowing every last drop, she picked her head up, smacked her lips, and sighed in deep satisfaction.

“I’ve got your sperm in my belly, little brother...” Brandi sighed, her eyes sizzling. “Isn’t that so... wrong?”

I grinned. “So wrong...”

“And yet,” my older sister added with a matching grin. “So right.”


7:15 AM

Whenever in our rooms, Kim and I kept the doors to the Jack-N-Jill bathroom closed for soundproofing, but when I opened my side I saw that my baby mama’s door was wide open. Crossing through the bathroom I poked my head inside and saw Kim’s empty bed beside BJ’s similarly empty crib. No surprise since our little boy tended to get up around 6 every morning. Returning my attention to the sink and mirror, I went through my morning routine, put on boxers and a white undershirt, and emerged from my bedroom ready to find my little family.

“Say ‘Hi, Daddy’,” Kim encouraged little BJ while pointing at me. The two of them sat on the floor of our living room playing with a pair of battery-powered cubes with half of a different animal on each of the six sides. Rather than say anything, or even bother to look at me, my 8-month-old son focused on the two cubes, rotating the one in his right hand until the front half of the cartoon cow aligned with the back half of the same cow on the other cube. After he pushed the two cubes together, a speaker obediently played the “Moo ... moo...” sound for him, and my little boy let out a happy “Muh” in response.

“Yay!” Kim enthused with a few short claps before brushing one of her long, dark bangs back from her forehead, tucking it behind one ear. “That’s a cow. Say ‘cow’...”

“Nuh-uh. Say ‘Daddy’,” I interrupted as I squatted on the floor beside him and reached down to rub the back of his head.

Brandi, nestled into a corner of the couch with a cereal bowl and spoon in her hands, chuckled. “You want him to associate pictures of cows with ‘Daddy’?”

I rolled my eyes at her and re-focused my attention on my son. “Good morning, BJ,” I greeted with overly-enunciated speech.

My little man beamed up at me, drooling a bit as he grinned and replied, “Da-da!”

With waggled eyebrows, I shot a smirk at my big sister and rubbed BJ’s head again. “That’s my boy.”

Of course, BJ decided to point to the cow and repeat, “Da-da!”

“‘Cow’,” Kim corrected as she reached forward and pointed to the picture.

“Moo,” BJ replied, looking a little perplexed.

I chuckled. “Close enough.” Bending over, I pecked him on the crown of his head and leaned over to Kim to peck her on the lips. “Morning. Did you two have a good night?”

Kim shrugged. “Mostly. He woke up a little hungry around 2.”

I sighed. “I keep telling you to wake me for those. I’m more than happy to feed him.”

“Not happening.” Kim hefted her boobs with both hands, swollen up to C-cups with milk. “Not unless you grow a pair of these.”

“I’m perfectly capable of holding a bottle.” I sighed, dropped onto my butt and crossed my legs beside my boy.

“It’s fine. You need your sleep. And I didn’t want to bother you two.” Kim glanced up at Brandi, who smiled in satisfaction.

Shaking my head, I sighed, “You have willing help whenever you want it. Actually, it’s not even about ‘help’. I’m his dad. There should be times that I take over and maybe you can help me out.”

“I keep telling you: Don’t feel guilty. We’re fine,” Kim insisted. “You helped out plenty when he was younger and waking up every two hours. And now that he’s waking up maybe just once a night, it’s nothing I can’t handle on my own. You may be his dad, but I’m his mom. And like I said: you don’t have these.” She hefted her boobs again.

BJ noticed, and staring at his mom’s rack he muttered again, “Muh...” while making the hand-clenching ASL sign for ‘milk’.

Kim smiled sweetly at her son and said apologetically, “Oh, you’re not hungry. You just ate an hour ago!”

“He just wants to suck on your boob for the fun of it,” Brandi chimed in. “Like father, like son.”

I blinked and mused on that. “Come to think of it...” I leaned toward the couch and reached up to tug at the hem of my T-shirt Brandi still wore, miming sucking motions with my lips and mumbling hungry noises.

“Stop that!” Brandi giggled while batting my hand away with the spoon until I chuckled and gave up the half-hearted pursuit. She settled down, took one last bite of her cereal, and dropped the spoon into her empty bowl. Sliding her legs off the couch, she got up and said, “Well I’d better get going. Go make sure Dayna wakes up by 7:30, okay?” It was more of a big sister command than a request.

I looked up. “Dayna’s still here?”

Already on her way into the kitchen, Brandi didn’t even look back at us as she jerked a thumb over her shoulder toward the master bedroom and explained, “She spent the night with Adrienne.”

“Of course.” With their own comfy beds readily available in their apartment just an elevator ride down from ours, it wasn’t common for either Dayna or Brandi to spend the night. But since Brandi had stayed over with me, it was logical for her busty, blonde, bisexual best friend Dayna to find a bedmate here as well. “I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks, little brother,” Brandi replied as she dropped her empty bowl into the sink and returned to the living room, hands behind her head as she tied her hair back with a scrunchie. She circled around the couch, crouched beside BJ and raised her hand to him. “High-five, little man.”

BJ scrutinized her palm for a second before remembering what he was supposed to do, and he gave her hand a firm smack and grinned happily.

“Fist bump,” Brandi encouraged, presenting him with her knuckles.

Reacting immediately this time, BJ didn’t quite make a fist but still curled his fingers down before once again hitting her hand.

“Atta boy.”

Arching an eyebrow, I commented, “You’re so much of a better big sister to him than you ever were to me.”

Brandi glared and fist-bumped me... hard ... right in the upper arm.

Reflexively moving my hand to cover the spot where she’d hit me, I chuckled and chided, “See?”

Rolling her eyes, Brandi leaned forward and pecked me on the lips before aiming higher and pecking my forehead. “Bye, Ben. Thanks again for this morning.”

“My pleasure.” I reached up to goose her ass. “Anytime.”

Brandi giggled and stood up. “See you later, Kim,” she said with a wave, turned, and left our apartment to return to hers.


7:29 AM

I played with BJ for a little longer, and though my stomach growled for breakfast, I figured I should go rouse Dayna. I rubbed BJ’s head while he busied himself with the animal blocks again. He put together a dog, showed it to me, and properly repeated “woof” after the cube-speakers did so. I clapped for him with a broad smile, told him I’d be back, and got to my feet to head down the short hallway in the opposite direction of my own bedroom. Our east-facing corner unit was configured in an L-shape with the vaulted-ceiling great room on the corner itself. The Jack-N-Jill bedrooms for me, Kim, and BJ were down the right wing southeast. The hallway bathroom, office/bedroom for Sasha, and Adrienne’s master suite were northeast to the left.

Double doors at the very end of the hall led the way into Adrienne’s lair, and I pulled down on the door handle slowly to make sure the lock was fully-disengaged before silently pushing the door open. Northeast-facing windows would have offered a nice view of the San Francisco Bay had the curtains been open, but Adrienne almost always kept them shut so she could sleep in. Still, enough illumination fought through the designer shades to bathe the room in a warm morning glow that made the naked skin of both slumbering blonde beauties appear even creamier and more delectable than usual.

Not that I had any pressing need for sex. The AM romp with Brandi had certainly taken the starch out of my morning wood, and I had to get to work at a reasonable hour, especially today. But Dayna and Adrienne had apparently decided to go without bedclothes of any kind, and while they were both concealed by Adrienne’s duvet, arms and Dayna’s right leg had come free of the covers, not to mention Dayna’s entire naked ass and the way the duvet came several inches short of impeding my view of Adrienne’s massive tits as she slept flat on her back. And the sight of them both was awfully, awfully tempting.

But like I said: I didn’t have any pressing need for sex.

Still, I let my hand drift to Dayna’s ass. No reason not to in this situation. Unlike Brandi’s tighter, firmer butt, Dayna had a larger, rounder junk-in-the-trunk kind of booty to match her 36DDs up top. And I filled my palm with a meaty handful to squeeze and caress before gliding it down that naked leg.

At the same time, I planted one knee on the mattress and braced myself with both hands while leaning down to nuzzle the blonde bombshell’s cheek and earlobe with my nose and lips before whispering softly, “Good morning, sweetheart.” And I went back to nuzzling and kissing her cheek again.

She didn’t wake right away. Knowing both her and Adrienne, I was certain the pair didn’t fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning, Dayna’s need to get to work on a weekday be damned. She continued to breathe slowly and rhythmically through two more “Good morning, sweethearts” until I brought my tongue out to tickle her...

Well ... that and my middle finger sliding through her asscrack to tease both her clit and anus.

Dayna’s sudden deep inhalation broke the rhythm of her breathing, and still with eyes closed she rolled most of the way onto her back and stretched out the right leg that had already come free of the covers. Pointing her toes, she actually pulled that leg further and further to the right, which spread her bare-shaven crotch open wide to my view. And while yes, I didn’t have any pressing need for sex, it was an opportunity too tempting to pass up.

After sliding off the mattress, I circled around to the foot of the bed and lay down on my chest. Dayna’s right leg still pointed off to the side while her other remained trapped beneath the blanket, but I had enough room to tuck my elbows beneath me and still extend my neck and take a long lick at the beautiful blonde’s already-moist slit.

My teasing middle finger earlier had started Dayna’s lubrication process, and the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils. I extended my tongue through her labia, penetrating inside in search of her honey, and I was rewarded with the taste of an Evans girl in sexual heat.

But I stopped myself from going any further. To continue without following through to orgasm would be an unkind tease, and we simply didn’t have the time. Dayna still had to get downstairs and get ready for work, and frankly, so did I. So with one final lick, I got up, moved over to the side again, and nibbled my way across her cheek before covering the sleeping beauty’s mouth with my own.

Still not quite awake, it took Dayna a few seconds to start kissing me back. But once she came alive, her arm circled around my neck and tugged my head closer to hers while her tongue ventured out to play. She moaned happily into my mouth, and we finished up with a few extra pecks before she finally released my neck slack enough for me to back up a few inches, smile, and repeat quietly, “Good morning, sweetheart.”

Dayna’s crystal clear blue eyes sparkled up at me. “Say it again.”

“Good morning, sweetheart,” I repeated with another warm smile.

She smiled blissfully and breathed in, her cheeks rising high to meet her closing eyelids before she sighed in rapture and beamed at me. “I love it when you call me that, boyfriend.”

“You ARE a sweetheart, maybe the sweetest heart I know,” I stated earnestly. And with a smile I added, “And I rather enjoy you calling me ‘boyfriend’.”

She blinked at me, her eyes bright and blue. “Still happy you decided to add me to your stable of fillies?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.