The Opening of Sandy Banks - Cover

The Opening of Sandy Banks

by stetson

Copyright© 2016 by stetson

Erotica Sex Story: What could possibly happen when Sandy and Tim decide to go to an adult film being shown on campus? This is the fifth book about Sandy and Tim. They should all stand individually, but naturally it's better if you start from the beginning. I'll wait. When I submitted my last story, I said I'd be back in a few weeks; that was four years ago. Time flies, I suppose, but I'm back. I hope my writing style has improved considerably; when I get a chance I'll go back and re-edit the stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Introduction

This is the fifth story about Sandy and Tim. Based on true events, I have been writing and posting them in chronological order. Even though each story stands on its own, you might find that reading them in order helps you better understand who they are. The earlier stories are:

It Started in Drivers’ Ed Class, which tells the story about how Tim and Sandy met,

I Can’t See You, in which Tim “helps” Sandy get ready for a date,

Nothin’ but Skin, about their trip to a friend’s wedding and the loss (kind of) of her virginity, and

Who Played Whom, recounting their first summer home from college.

I hope you enjoy the stories.


Sandy turned the page of the student newspaper and exploded into laughter. “Oh my God,” she exclaimed, “they’re going to be showing porno films at the Student Center.”

“Oh, you can’t be serious,” replied Tim. “No way.”

“Yes, way. It’s a new series of films. Listen to this,” she laughed. “Return to the days when adult movies had plots, women had natural breasts and men didn’t have tattoos. Student Government is pleased to present a new series of classic porn films. So get yourself up, join us and let’s all come together in the theater every Thursday night at 11:30. We’ll be doing it all semester long.”

She looked over the paper at Tim. “This is hysterical! Can you believe it?”

“Sounds like someone has a sense of humor about it, too. It could be fun.”

“Oh, let’s go! Neither of us has classes on Friday this semester, so it’s not like it’ll interfere with our work. It’ll be a great way to kick off the weekend, and who knows? Maybe it will expand your limited sexual repertoire.”

“Careful, girl,” Tim responded. “What’s that old phrase? ‘Be careful what you wish for?’ You just might not want to open that door,” he said with a laugh. “What the heck; why not? Does it say what this week’s film is?”

“Yeah. It’s something called ‘The Opening of Misty Beethoven.’ There’s no description of it in the ad, so I don’t know what the big plot is.”

Turning to the back pages of the newspaper, she continued. “Maybe it’s listed in the movie section in the back here. Oh, here it is. It says it’s an adult takeoff of ‘Pygmalion.’ And then in parentheses, it says “for those of you who are engineers, that’s ‘My Fair Lady’ without the music. Oh, God, this is so funny. Let’s see, the synopsis says it’s one of the classic adult films of all time. Misty is transformed from a bumbling prostitute to a sex goddess in a humorous romp. The movie won several awards in the adult film arena.

“I think it’ll be fun,” she said, looking back at Tim.

“Ok, let’s do it.”


Sandy walked out of the bedroom wearing a long tunic top that fell to her mid-thigh, over a pair of white shorts and sandals. “I’m finally ready,” she announced.

He lifted up the tunic. “Shorts?”

“Yeah, I decided that a skirt wasn’t the best thing to wear to a porno film. I was afraid I might leak onto the seat.”

Tim just had to laugh. “Ok. No telling how many people are going to show up, so we’d better get going.” Sandy grabbed a purse that was roughly the size of Texas, and they headed out.

As it turned out, the theater was packed and the film was great. Beautiful women with natural breasts and no tattoos, nice-looking cocks (according to Sandy) attached to guys that were fit but not on steroids, and a real plot that actually almost made sense. They both thoroughly enjoyed it, but Tim could feel the sexual tension in the theater rising as the movie went on, and he noticed that there was a lot of fidgeting during the hotter scenes.

“We’re going to have to do this again,” he whispered to Sandy.

“You’re damn right we are,” she replied. “I want season tickets.”

When the movie ended, Tim held Sandy in her seat, avoiding the rush of people heading for the exits. “I need to let it get soft,” he said, quietly.

“That’s fine, as long as it doesn’t stay that way. I think there are a lot of people who are going to get lucky tonight, and I better be one of them.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.”

“I need to stop at the girls’ room on the way out; how about if I meet you outside?”

“You got it,” he replied.

Tim waited outside for about fifteen minutes before Sandy appeared. When they got to his car, she reached behind the passenger’s seat and grabbed the towel that was on the floor. She spread it over the seat and then sat down.

“You ok?” Tim asked, when he was starting the car.

“I’m more than ok,” Sandy replied. “I’m hot as hell and I can’t wait to get home.”

Tim reached over to caress the inside of Sandy’s thigh. His hand moved upward until he felt the soft folds of her lower lips. “What happened to your shorts?” he asked.

“They’re in my purse. I decided to donate my panties to the pile, and I didn’t see any reason to put my shorts back on.”

“You what?”

“I donated my panties.

“I have no idea how it started, but when I went into the ladies’ room there was a big pile of panties in the corner. I guess the girls decided they didn’t need them any more. Like I told you, there are a lot of guys who are going to get lucky tonight. As a matter of fact, it sounded like there were a couple of girls getting lucky in the ladies’ room.”

Tim couldn’t help but caress Sandy’s pussy as they talked. “What do you mean by that?”

“Well, judging from the noises coming from a couple of the stalls, I think a few of the girls were getting a head start on things. And there were more than two feet showing under a couple of the doors.”

“Are you shitting me?”

“No, not at all.” Sandy gave a little laugh.

“A lot of things happen in the ladies’ room; you guys have no clue. You wouldn’t believe some of the things I’ve seen in there over the years.

“The janitor is going to get an idea, though, when he sees that pile of panties. We’ll probably see a picture of the pile in next week’s paper.”

Tim gave a little snort. “Can you imagine that? That would be so hot.”

“Well, I think things will get hot in a lot of places tonight,” Sandy said as Tim turned into his apartment’s parking lot. “Including here.”

Sandy remained in her seat, waiting for Tim to open the car door. When she did, she exited one leg at a time, giving him a full view of her from the waist down. Without speaking, she then began climbing the outside stairs up to Tim’s floor. He followed her like a puppy dog, playfully swatting the back of her tunic up so he could see her magnificent ass.

“You are so fucking hot,” he exclaimed.

“Don’t be crass, Tim,” was her only response.

When Tim unlocked his door, Sandy walked in and, as always, kicked off her sandals. Pulling her tunic over her head and tossing it on the couch, she moved further into the room. “You want something to eat?” she asked.

“Sure.”

“Good,” she replied, as she pulled out one of the dining table chairs, sat on the edge of the table and leaned back on her elbows, spreading her long legs invitingly. “It’s ready. Come and get it while it’s hot.”

“Damn, it’s my favorite,” Tim said as he strode to the table, his mouth watering. “How did you ever know?”

“I’m a girl,” she replied. “We know guys.”

Tim enjoyed his late-night snatch ... I mean, snack. Having Sandy’s thighs wrapped around his neck only added to the ambiance. He was still hungry when she shuddered and pushed him back onto the chair.

“My turn, babe,” she stated as she turned around on the table until her head was hanging over the edge. “I need something to eat too,” she said as she began clawing at his zipper. “What are you doing with your clothes on?”

“No one gave me a chance to take them off,” he answered.

“Well, I’m hungry,” Sandy demanded. “Drop trou. Now.”

Tim didn’t hesitate. When his cock sprang free, Sandy grabbed it and pulled it into her mouth, grabbing Tim’s hips and forcing him into her. With her head hanging off the table, she was able to take his cock straight down her throat.

“Oh my God, baby,” Tim exclaimed. “Have you been practicing?”

Sandy pushed him back so she could answer. “No, I’m just starved, and I’ve been inspired. Now hurry up and fuck my face.”

Tim didn’t hesitate. He went as hard and fast as he could, and Sandy urged him on until he finally dumped his load down her gullet.

“God, that was good,” Sandy gasped when she had swallowed it all. “I’ll probably have a sore throat tomorrow, but I’m sure that more of your magic salve will get me through it.” She spun around again, until her feet were on the floor as she leaned against the table. Grabbing Tim’s erect member, she stood and stumbled toward the bedroom. “Let’s get to bed, baby. We need to rest.”

When they awoke in the middle of the night for a bathroom break, they each enjoyed another late-night snack.

Life was good.


They didn’t wake up until after nine. After all, it had been a long, hard night. After a late breakfast, showers and a little rest, they headed out to get some lunch. Tim noticed that Sandy seemed a bit pensive today; he assumed she was just tired from the festivities last night.

They were sitting at their table at Applebee’s, waiting for their order to arrive. Sandy was just staring at her iced tea, idly stirring it with her straw. “You ok, babe?” Tim asked. “You seem a little down today.”

“Oh, I’m ok. I’m just thinking about something.”

“Anything you want to talk about?”

“Oh, I don’t know ... actually, yes, I do.” She leaned over and spoke very softly. “You know that thing they did in the movie last night?”

“What thing?” Tim chuckled. “They did a lot of things in that movie.”

“The thing where Misty put on a strap-on dildo and did it to that guy’s behind.”

Tim could tell that Sandy was embarrassed to be talking about this, so he naturally decided to play up the situation. “You mean when she fucked his ass with a strap-on?”

Sandy looked around to make sure no one was listening to them. “Yes, dammit, you know full well what I mean. Do people really do that? Take it in their rear ends?”

“Well, I suppose so. After all, I guess that’s what male homosexuals do. And you seem to enjoy it when I stick a finger up your butt.”

She squirmed in her seat, imagining that feeling. “Yeah, I do. But a finger is a lot smaller than a cock. Even yours,” she added with a smirk.

“Very funny. You know that I’ve never done it, but obviously people like it. I read somewhere that when a girl does it to a guy with a dildo they call it ‘pegging.’ When a guy does it to a girl, it’s just called ‘anal.’

“Why? Is it something you’d like to try?”

“I think so. I dreamed about it last night, and I think I might like it. Like you said, it feels good when you put your finger in there.

“We’d have to be careful, though. I don’t want to hurt myself or get an infection or something. Do you think it’s something we could do? I’d like to try this pegging thing, too.”

Tim certainly wasn’t going to pass up a chance to get his cock in Sandy’s ass. After all, he had worshipped her beautiful butt ever since he met her. He wasn’t sure about taking a dildo up his own rear end, though. He decided the best thing to do was to just go along for now.

“Ok, so why don’t we try the anal thing, then? If we give it a shot and we both like it, then maybe we can move on to the other?”

Sandy immediately perked up. “You mean it, Tim? You’re willing to fuck me in the behind?”

Tim thought he had died and gone to heaven. Was she really so ecstatic that he would give it to her in her ass? “Yeah, let’s do it,” he said, forcing back a smile.

“Good. There’s a Walgreen’s across the street. When we’re through, let’s go over there and get what we need.”

“Do you know what you need?”

“Oh, yeah. I’ve been thinking about it. We want some surgical gloves, so you can stick some lube inside me without it being gross, we need the lube, we need some condoms to protect you from any infection, unless you already have them, and we probably ought to get some disinfectant wipes just in case.”

“Ok,” was all Tim was able to say.

Sandy was an animated wonder through the rest of their lunch. When they were through, she jumped up and grabbed Tim’s arm. “Ok, baby, let’s go over to Walgreen’s,” she said.

She practically dragged him across the street, grabbing a handheld basket as they walked into the essentially empty store. Sandy immediately headed back to the family planning area to grab the lube, telling Tim to go get the gloves.

“Tim, do we need any condoms?” Sandy called across the store. Tim heard a snort from the front of the store.

“Sandy!” he responded. “What are you doing?”

“Just want to make sure you’re not disappointed, babe,” she shouted back. He heard outright laughter this time.

When she finished her tasks before he found the gloves, she hurried back across the store to help him.

“Here they are, babe,” she announced.

“Is that everything?”

“Yeah, I got the lube, condoms, the wipes and the gloves,” Sandy announced, a little too loudly for Tim.

“Ok,” he said quietly, “let’s get out of here.”

“I’m not going to hold you back,” Sandy agreed, “I want you back there and I’m going to get it. Now, I hope.”

They headed up to the cash register, where they were greeted by a tall blonde girl, obviously of college age. She started laughing as soon as she saw the two of them.

“Hi, guys,” she greeted them, “I’m Sarah. Did you find everything you need today?”

“Oh, I think so,” Sandy replied. “Can you think of anything else he might need to fuck me up my ass?”

“WHAT THE HELL?” Tim said, none too softly.

“Oh, wow,” Sarah replied. “Do you like that?”

“I don’t know. We’ve never done it before.”

“Oh my God ... It’s my favorite.”

“Really?”

“Oh, yeah. My old boyfriend and I used to do it all the time, but we broke up a couple of months ago, and I haven’t had any since. It’s driving me crazy; I’m about to go nuts.”

“You really like it that much?”

“Sure do.

“How big is he, though? You know, if he’s too big, it might be uncomfortable at first.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.