Night Nurse With Naughty Needs - Cover

Night Nurse With Naughty Needs

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The night shift was boring at first, but now Nurse Sandra has found the perfect solution to make things interesting again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Nurse Sandra tiptoed into the locker room wearing only the required flip-flops for hygienic purposes after a refreshing fifteen minutes in the new heated water shower using the penis shaped bar of soap as her cleansing agent between her legs and up into her tightly clenched posterior entryway to her rectal channel tunnel of love.

She opened the fresh jar of lovely scented private parts perfume that Head Nurse Crockett had gifted her before her duties at another location. She was due back this coming weekend and Sandra was looking forward to her return with great anticipation. She would be certain to give a welcome she would remember for a long time.

Mister Brown on the burn ward was recovering nicely from his last operation and she knew his dick would be in fine condition for her squatting exercise on top of his hardness during her mid-shift checks. Her sphincter was already pulsating in excitement at the prospect and she knew they made a good team for the squatting exercise and it was absolutely fantastic for her smooth shaping of her bum when viewed from behind.

She was able to kiss Mister Brown’s chest now that he had received the skin grafts and his chin was free of bandages although his lips and mouth were still not repaired to almost normal condition. She licked his chin with her long pink tongue wishing she could have some contact with his unseen mouth but it was enough to suffice her need for skin contact and she rode his dick with a sense of firm attention to duty raising and lowering her feminine folds around his thick farmer’s cock that had serviced her need for dick on almost every shift this past year.

She paused halfway through the exercise to turn around and present her brown eye for his insertion gasping at the hardness of his rough entry into her paradise of pleasure defended only by her confused sphincter that knew it was time for the white flag of surrender close at hand.

A pair of nurse trainees ran into the locker room wearing only their flip flops and charming smiles for all around them in their naked glory.

It was an opportunity that Sandra was unable to resist.

“You two, get your silly cunts over her and bend over for my inspection.”

The two pretty young things with not a single clue in their giggling heads lined up in front of Sandra and bent over allowing her to see their trembling brown eyes and their lovely plump pussy lips just waiting for some action of a lust-driven nature.

One was slightly darker skinned than the other and Sandra whispered in her brown ear so low that only she could her the words, “Have you cleaned your pussy properly, dear? I am not going to use a glove and if I get any spunk on my fingers, I will have to put you over my knee.”

The girl looked nervously at her because she was not certain if she had cleaned out all of Reginald’s cream from her internal vaginal channels. Now, she regretted her haste in showering and she wished she could nod her head but she was so stricken with fear that all she could muster was a weak and barely heard, “Yes, I did, Head Nurse.”

Moments later, she felt the fingers begin to explore her internal channels and she spread her legs to allow Sandra full access hoping that she had done a good enough job to pass the inspection.

Sandra was thrilled at the submissiveness of the pretty girl with the brown skin. The girl told her she was originally from Hawaii and that she was part islander and that explained her darker skin. It seemed to her that the girl was smarter than she had thought at first because she understood the Latin words for the body parts that she questioned her on to see just how much she knew about medicine.

Additionally, Sandra was more than pleased with the way the girl twisted and turned on her internal explorations. It was obvious to her that the nurse trainee would be an excellent choice for her to find an assistant to go with her on her night rounds. It might be a lot more fun to have a back-up female with her to make things interesting on the night shift. Sometimes, a young girl’s enthusiasm was a real attention getter when the patients needed some tender loving care. The vast majority of the patients were male and with a female assistant, she would be able to get through her patient load a lot faster and with excellent results in terms of user satisfaction.

The other nurse trainee was watching their interaction closely trying to get a jump on what she should do to react to Sandra’s overtures. The first nurse was beginning to go into a non-reversible orgasm and her juices were already spraying out onto the spotless floor and her complexion turned a little red-tinted due to the embarrassment she felt at her reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.