BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 28: I Just Love My Job

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: I Just Love My Job - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

George Burns’ hand didn’t skip a beat at this sudden intrusion into this moment of male masturbation. The intrusion had been expected because George Burns was the one that had invited Vanessa and Janine into his room in the first place once he knew they were at the door. Vanessa’s question also only elicited a bit of a grunt from the Principal’s lips as his hand continued its longitudinal motion along that shaft.

Thirty seconds after that little grunt saw George Burns saying, “Yer, I guess you can help. But not with your hand!”

The masturbating Principal then opened one eye and gave Vanessa a rather naughty look. That eye then quickly scanned up and down Janine’s cute little body paying particular attention to her young budding breasts. It then shot down to Janine’s pubic hair for a second or two before shooting back over to Vanessa’s immaculately presented, naked body. A wry smiled crept across the man’s face as he took his hand off his penis and waited for Vanessa to come around the large, executive desk and ‘help’ as offered.

Vanessa took the cue and walked around to the other side of that desk then climbed up onto the large, leather chair where George Burns reclined. Once in position she got her legs straddled over George’s cock and slowly lowered her very pretty body gently down onto that shiny knob. Vanessa could feel the full swell of that big fat dick as it pressed up inside her vagina. Once fully inserted Vanessa began to bounce up and own on that huge cock while Principal Burns just closed both eyes and waited for his impending orgasm.

While all this was going on the young Janine had just plonked herself down onto another chair in the room and began to masturbate herself also. She had learned in the last six months just exactly how a set of pussy lips can make a girl purr and she was making herself purr right now. Her little fingers were gently running around her sweet labia minora as well as flicking her clitoris on each revolution. Her legs were wide apart, her eyes were closed and soft cooing noises came from her lips as her body got ready to receive the wave of pleasure building up in her loins.

When Janine did orgasm it was at the same time as Principal Burns. A squeal of pleasure burst from her lips just as she opened her eyes to see the Principal’s huge penis spurt several times into the air. His semen shot up into the air then arced back down all over his chest. Vanessa’s vagina had sensed when that huge cock was about to explode so she quickly pulled herself off and let him explode all over his own body.

Large globules of white, glossy semen now enmeshed themselves all through the chest hairs of this quite powerfully built man. Vanessa climbed down off that large leather chair and proceeded to cleaned the man up with a box of tissues sitting on a book shelf just by the desk.

George Burns just sat back and let all this take place as he smiled at Janine sitting in the other corner of the room. She was still sitting with her legs wide apart giving the Principal a lovely view of her soft pink vagina and its covering of soft downy pubic hair. He could also see her puffy breasts still heaving up and down a bit from the efforts of her own self flagellation and those breasts looked just great.

The man then turned his attention to the gorgeous creature now wiping up the semen from off his chest. He watched Vanessa’s beautiful breasts sweep back and forth over his body with each swipe of her hands. At one point he reached up and rubbed one of those nipples swinging about in front of him making Vanessa laugh and smile at the guy.

Principal George Burns laughed and smiled himself before saying, “I just love my job and I just love the nudist lifestyle. Thankyou, Miss Benson and thankyou, Miss Carlyle for being the ones brave enough to introduce it to the school and in fact the whole community. Everyone is just so much happier for it. We all owe you a big debt of gratitude.”

This compliment made the young Janine’s chest swell up with pride immediately. Her budding breasts pressed out hard into the space in front of them as Janine’s face beamed one big smile across to her Principal and to Vanessa who had now finished the semen clean-up operation. Several little piles of bunched up tissues were then scrunched up together and thrown with a damp splat into the waste paper basket as Vanessa herself beamed back at Janine and the large naked man in front of her. He beamed back at them too for a few seconds before continuing on with telling the two naked girls the reason why he had called them to his office in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.