BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Don’t Try and Work It Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Don’t Try and Work It Out - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jared Reznik looked down at the gorgeous eighteen year old girl below him. He looked at her lovely sweet breasts as they heaved up and down. He looked at her beautiful, blonde hair flowing around all over the floor and he looked down at her beautiful blonde pussy that his cock was ramming hard up in to. He looked at all this then he exploded again. Jared let his body fall down on top of this lovely, naked girl as his hips thrust his penis deep into her vagina as he ejaculated good and hard for a second time that night. Jared could feel the walls of that vagina constrict around his pulsating cock as his knob pressed in hard against the girl’s warm flesh. The girl herself could feel every pulse of that cock as it spurted several times deep and hard into her body but in the full knowledge that her birth control precautions would keep her safe from any unwanted pregnancies.

Jared gave a few more deep and very hard thrusts as his climax soared then abated. As he did this he felt the young girl under him convulse in orgasmic delight as her own climax took control and sent waves of pleasure up and down her own hot, sweaty body. After that the two of them just lay together in peaceful bliss giving each other little kisses on the lips as they did so.

As the two lay together Jared took a moment to look over to where Vanessa and Max had been only to find that it was Vanessa and Tracey that were together now. Not only that but they were kissing each other with the same passion he had just seen between Vanessa and Max. Now Jared was confused. Who was Vanessa in love with? Was it Max or was it Tracey?

Originally Jared had thought Max was a guy and Tracey was a girl when Vanessa had first mentioned them. Now he knew the opposite was true. Max Landers was the female and Tracey Manning was the male. Then a few moments ago Jared got the impression that his step-daughter was falling in love with another girl but now he wasn’t so sure of that either. Vanessa looked like she was being just as passionate towards this other guy as well.

“Oh, fuck it all” Jared eventually said quietly to himself. “Don’t try and work it all out. Let it all just unfold the way it’s meant to. You can’t go wrong with that, Jared Resnik. You just can’t go wrong with that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.