BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: More Than Just Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: More Than Just Sex - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The naked girl on Jared’s right said with a slightly drunk slur to her speech, “Well shhh ... well shhhh ... well shhure you can. But yer gotta eeeeat ... but yer gotta eeeaaat ... but your gotta eeeeaat my cunt out first beffffore you can ffffff ... ffff ... ffffucck it! OK?”

Jared didn’t even bother responding to this question. He just dropped down off the couch, pulled the girl’s legs forward, spread them wide apart then plunged his face right down hard onto her little blonde patch of pubic hair. His nose was the first thing to connect with the young girl’s very wet pussy. Jared sniffed hard at the smell of her sex juices then plunged his lips down onto her waiting clitoris and sucked it deep and hard into his mouth. That tongue of his then began flicking that little bit of flesh as the girl began moaning louder and louder with each second that passed. Jared’s mouth then slid off the girl’s clitoris and began working its way along her inner pussy lips - sucking, licking and kissing all the way down to a very juicy vagina that was by now just screaming out for Jared’s cock. Jared’s cock was fully erect again by now and this time he didn’t ask the girl’s permission if he could fuck her with it.

Jared climbed up off the eighteen year old’s pussy mound then gently lifted her up off the sofa and placed her down onto the floor. Her sweet young breasts were heaving up and down with every breath and moan of pleasure as he did this. Jared then placed his hips down between her legs and let his big stiff cock slowly find its way home. As his cock was being swallowed up by her tender, young vagina Jared’s mouth was finding the girl’s tender, young nipples again. The girl flung her arms hard around Jared’s back as Jared’s face pressed into her soft breasts and his cock pressed into her dripping cunt.

As Jared was quietly fucking this sweet eighteen year old girl on the floor he took a quick scan around the room and saw that everyone else was doing similar things with everyone else. He could see his wife Gloria in one corner enjoying a good fuck from the young Tracey Manning. Her breasts were swinging about all over the place as Tracey rammed his dick in and out of Gloria’s hot little body. The other blonde that had been on Jared’s left was still on the sofa and was just quietly and happily finger fucking herself into her own paroxysms of delight. The third girl of the bunch, a very cute redhead, had joined this girl and was doing exactly the same thing to her own vagina. Together they both had just the cutest little smiles on their faces as their fingers slid gently in and out of their vaginas bringing their cute, naked bodies to two wonderful orgasms.

Eventually Jared turned his head to the other corner of the room where he saw his step-daughter with Max Landers. The two were not doing anything particularly sexual in nature apart from just kissing each other on the lips. Those kisses however, and the way they were embracing each other, told Jared immediately that he was witnessing something that was more than just the sexual frenzy everyone else was enjoying. No, this was something that was more than that and Jared found himself momentarily wondering if he was quite ready for that sort of a relationship for his step-daughter. It was a thought, however, that was very fleeting indeed because Jared’s penis was once again getting ready to do the one thing it loved doing the most - ejaculating!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.