BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Pepperoni on the Penis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Pepperoni on the Penis - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The lounge room in Jared’s house was filled with lots of talking, laughing, eating and drinking as Jared and Gloria Reznik got to know these lovely new friends of Vanessa’s from Blanke Schande College. They had all turned up here after accidentally bumping into Vanessa just as she was finishing off her two hour shift at Hungry Jack’s Pancake House. Vanessa had then kindly invited them all back to her home to meet her mother and step-father. They all readily accepted this offer and were all also only just too willing to each chip in for the pizza as their peace offering for the intrusion.

This very congenial little gathering stayed that way until the girl with the big tits dropped a slice of warm pepperoni right down onto Jared Reznik’s cock. That simple little ‘accident’ saw the whole level of the group’s congeniality lifted a notch, then another and another until that level of congeniality was exploding right up through the roof. The fact that the group had also gravitated ‘up’ from just cans of soda to cans of beer from Jared’s refrigerator would have also played a major role in this escalation. Coupled with that fact was the other fact that everyone was, of course, completely naked! This combination of pizza, beer and bare skin brushing against bare skin just made everyone feel very ‘touchy-feely’ indeed - and ‘touchy-feely’ they were going to get.

When that little sliver of pepperoni plopped down from the sky onto Jared’s flaccid dick Jared was sitting on the sofa between two young, naked and incredibly pretty girls. They had introduced themselves to Jared as Patty York and Denise Davies and they both had just the loveliest blonde hair Jared had ever seen. That blonde hair on both girls flowed down over their shoulders and across their chests hiding their lovely, little, breasts in the process.

The girl called Patty York caught Jared trying to get a glimpse of her tits under those blonde tresses so in a very playful mood she grabbed his hand and used it to brush aside the hair from her left breast. Jared then got his other hand and whipped aside the hair covering the other breast so that he was now staring down at both the girl’s tits and what a set of tits they were! They were just so cute and conical shaped with two very tight pink nipples poking up out of two soft pink areolae.

Jared was just about to give each of Patty’s nipples a little friendly kiss when that piece of flying pepperoni interrupted everything. Jared heard the very gently slap and felt the tender warmth of that bit of meat as it connected with the end of his ‘bit of meat’. Patty York’s lovely naked breasts had seen to it that Jared’s penis was in a state of semi-arousal when it was assaulted by that falling slice of pepperoni. That state of semi-arousal made Jared’s penis an easier target to hit and his already swelling knob gave an increased surface area for the pepperoni to stick to - which it did! The little bit of BBQ sauce on the under side of that bit of meat also acted as a mild adhesive ensuring the bond stayed true between pepperoni and penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.