BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: What BSC Girls Still Need

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: What BSC Girls Still Need - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Over the next month Stephen ended up taking full advantage of his Penis Pal status with Latoya and Manuela. All three had many fun nights together. Stephen really and truly just loved sucking on Latoya’s pointy, puffy nipples then falling asleep in between Manuela’s lovely soft tits. He would also bury his face for ages into Manuela’s abundant black pubic hair and slowly bring her to orgasm with every flick of his tongue over a very moist clit.

Sometimes he would just imbed his erection deep into Latoya’s pink vagina and just leave it there as he held her tight. Latoya would then slowly give Stephen an orgasm with every squeeze of his cock with her vaginal muscles. He loved the feeling of his knob swelling up inside of her before flooding her gorgeous body with fountain loads of semen. He also loved the way all that semen poured out of her vagina or Manuela’s vagina when he finally pulled his exhausted cock out of there sumptuous bodies.

On top of this were all the other pretty, nude girls that came up to thank Stephen for bringing some hard cock back into their lives. They all willingly offered him their own vaginas should his cock ever feel the need for a little bit of ‘something extra on the side’.

Sadly, for reasons unknown, Stephen never did see Jenny, Mandy or sweet little Chloe again. They never did return to BSC as they said they would and Stephen never found out why. Slowly they just became a very brief part of BSC’s extraordinary history and a part of the ever changing landscape of beautiful, naked girls that are constantly flowing into and out of this amazing institution.

When Katrina eventually returned she asked Stephen how he had coped without her even though they had talked regularly on their phones. He told her that he had been fine and that his Penis Pal month had been wonderful and a whole lot of fun but he was still very glad his only true love was finally back in his arms. Stephen then told Katrina, before they jumped into bed together, that he thought all of the girls of BSC were just so wonderful but she was the most wonderful one of them all.

“Oh, you are just so sweet. No wonder I fell in love with you so quickly. Hey what’s that down there? You’ve got a boner haven’t you? Has that little guy missed me?”

“Yerrrep!” said Stephen throwing himself onto Katrina’s gorgeous tits then sinking his boner deep into the girl’s vagina. Katrina didn’t resist for a moment. After all it was a good six weeks now since she had had her own good ol’ dose of hard cock.

Stephen also knew that regardless of how good the girls of BSC were they all still needed that bit of cock themselves, and quite regularly too. But right now Katrina needed Stephen’s cock and he was going to give it to her ... good and hard ... and probably all night long ... as usual. She was a Blanke Schande girl after all. They could handle it. The girls of BSC were just so good! The girls of Blanke Schande College were, indeed, the best in the World!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.