BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: The Girl in the Dark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Girl in the Dark - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

In the dark nobody knew who was touching who. Stephen had no idea whose breasts he was fondling or whose butt was sitting on his face or whose vagina his face was getting plunged into or whose hands were masturbating his cock. Nobody seemed to mind who was touching who, or what, and neither did Stephen, for a short time anyway.

He was enjoying the sea of flesh he was swimming in for about fifteen minutes. Somehow it seemed a lot longer because he suddenly started feeling just a little bit exhausted by it all and decided he needed some air and a little bit of space.

Stephen managed to quietly extricate himself from the morass of naked bodies and get over to the side of the room. He was lying there quietly in the dark and realising again just how much he was missing Katrina. He didn’t really care anymore if he could screw Latoya or Manuela every night for the next month if he so desired. He really just wanted to feel the warmth of his lovely Katrina again.

He was lying there in the dark when he felt the warmth of another body slide up alongside his. It was obviously someone else getting away for a rest and a breath of fresh air. He was a little surprised when a small soft, female hand from that naked body began snaking its way over his naked body but he decided to do nothing to stop it. It felt very good indeed. The body pulled closer then somehow managed to roll itself up onto Stephen’s body in the dark. Stephen found himself instinctively putting his arms around that body to stop it rolling off.

Even in the blackness his hands confirmed to him that it was a female body on top of him which was a good thing. Stephen wasn’t really into the bloke on bloke thing. It might suit others but it just wasn’t for him. Stephen had no idea who this girl was but she felt just wonderful lying there on his chest and stomach. In his mind she just became ‘The girl in the dark’.

After a few moments Stephen found himself running his hands up and down the back of this female on top of him. She didn’t say a word but pulled herself up closer to his face and kissed his lips in the dark. Stephen kissed those lips back. He ran his hands down her back again and found her lovely little butt cheeks and gave them a good rub. Stephen was also enjoying the feel of this girl’s breasts pressing into his chest. The feel of her silky, smooth skin on his own skin was also incredibly sensuous. He found himself holding this naked BSC girl very tightly and kissing her long and hard.

Stephen’s penis had also woken up again and had grown steadily harder as this lovely naked student lay on top of him. This girl’s legs had now spread apart and had dropped down to either side of his waist. This meant his very erect penis, that was now lying up over his stomach, had a clear line of sight right up to the girl’s waiting vagina. This lovely sweet girl had also worked this fact out and was slowly inching her way back down Stephen’s powerful torso.

The knob of Stephen’s cock began to gently kiss the open lips of this girl’s very, very wet pussy. He was still rubbing her back with his hands and enjoying the feel of her nipples pressing into his flesh when he thought he recognized something familiar about the girl’s perfume. It had a very sweet musky smell that he knew from somewhere. He liked the scent very much but wished he could just remember where he had experienced it before.

His penis was just starting to penetrate the girl’s waiting vagina when it came to him in a flash. This was not just another lovely BSC student. This was the lovely Chloe – a very naked Chloe Trent. This was the girl he had masturbated all over in the shower. This was the girl who had shown him her open pussy the first time they met. This was the sixteen year old girl that could get him into a whole heap of trouble!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.