BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Fucking the Black Bitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Fucking the Black Bitch - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Manuela then turned her attention to Stephen and snapped out an order, “Now don’t you go worrying about her. She’s taken care of. You get down there and fuck that Black Bitch like you’ve been wanting to all day.”

Latoya looked up at Stephen’s huge erection coming down towards her and said, “Oh, yes baby! Come here white boy, my future Penis Pal. You fuck this black bitch good and hard.”

Stephen was about to finally plunge his cock deep into Latoya’s beautiful naked body when she stopped him with her hands and said, “ ... but nice and slow now ... nice and slow. We don’t want no penalties handed out for premature ejaculation now do we?”

Stephen was very happy to comply. He looked down between her legs and watched his swollen knob press gently into Latoya’s pussy lips. He pressed a bit harder and felt his knob get swallowed up by those lips then sink further into her vagina with his long fat shaft following slowly on behind. He then arched his back a bit and finally got one of those three quarter inch nipples deep into his mouth. He sucked, licked and played with those titties for ages.

This was all at the same time as he slowly moved his huge manhood in and out of her tight pink pussy. He could feel Latoya’s vaginal muscles trying to crush his cock as he put his mouth over her lips and they kissed and tongued each other into sexual oblivion. The feeling of her dark soft silky skin under his body was also just pure magic.

Around the room Manuela had made sure everyone else was taken care of. Chloe’s orgasm had by now finally climaxed with the dildo and it was now deeply imbedded inside Mandy’s vagina with that little ‘thumb’ thing massaging her clit and pussy lips just like it had done to Chloe’s.

As for Jenny she was now lying back on the bed with her legs up and Manuela’s face deep into her pussy. Jenny was getting eaten out like she had never been eaten out before.

Over in the far corner Chloe had started to quietly massage her own clitoris and pussy lips again. She was building up to her second orgasm when Mandy screamed and bucked as the dildo drove her into her own waves of ecstasy.

Jenny soon did the same thing as Manuela’s fingers were driving deep in to her own flesh. Manuela removed her fingers and plunged her mouth fiercely onto Jenny’s clitoris and sucked and licked it until the waves of Jenny’s orgasm had ebbed away into the night.

Both Jenny and Mandy then took Manuela in hand. They used that dildo as well as their own hands and tongues to cause Manuela’s mind to explode in a million different directions as she too convulsed and screamed her way through a wonderful orgasm.

While all this was going on Stephen’s cock was increasing its frequency of thrusts deep into Latoya’s body. Latoya was about to climax when she looked up into his face. Her eyes were wide and her hands clawed frantically into his back as she wrapped her legs right around his butt and squeezed his cock deep into her vagina as she began falling over the edge of her own orgasm.

Wave after wave of pleasure squeezed Stephen’s penis causing him to cry out in his own climax of pleasure. He was releasing load after load of hot semen as he fucked this Black Bitch’s hot little body and it felt awesome. The orgasm he had was unreal. It completely drained him of energy as he fell limp onto her beautiful black body. He then placed his lips on her lips and held them there for ages as life and energy began to slowly flow back into his body. Slowly life and energy was also flowing back into all the other sexually depleted bodies lying listlessly around the room.

After a while there were seven very sweaty, but happy, naked bodies sitting around the room and all still taking in deep breaths as the after effects of the evening’s exertions. They were all looking at each other and smiling. Stephen was looking at all these lovely naked girls around the room and realizing once again just how wonderful the girls of BSC really were. They were fantastic, just fantastic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.