BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 28: The Christening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Christening - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jennifer was the first one to scream out as her orgasm climaxed and took control of her body. Her hips were thrusting back and forth when she ejaculated three big streams of sex fluid right across the sheets in front of her. Sophie was the next to ejaculate as she wildly rubbed her hand all over her pussy lips. Jets of sex fluid shot out from between her legs and successfully spread themselves right across the sheets that Adam had placed there. Finally it was Rhea who climaxed as she was busy jabbing two fingers in and out of her sweet little vagina. The ejaculation caught Rhea by surprise again but was successful none the less as two powerful squirts arced away from her pussy and splattered down on to the paper in front of her. Adam very quickly whipped away all the newly ‘christened’ sheets and got another batch set up for the girls to masturbate over.

The second batch took a little longer to get christened as it took just that bit longer for Jennifer, Sophie and Rhea to bring themselves to a climax. Finally there was only one sheet left that was not christened so Adam stood up and volunteered to do that one himself.

To help bring Adam’s cock to full erection the three girls spread their legs wide apart, as well as their pussy lips, right under Adam’s gaze. He looked down onto their glistening clitorises and their very wet vaginas as he worked his hand back and forth over his long shaft. It was not long before his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out in front of him in all its gallantry. Rhea watched in fascination as Adam’s knob grew large and very shiny as the hood engorged itself with Adam’s life blood.

Adam could feel his climax and orgasm building up nicely as his hand worked that foreskin furiously back and forth along his shaft. Soon he was grunting in masculine pleasure as large wads of white semen spurted from his exploding penis. The sprays of semen shot up in to the air then down across the last remaining sheet to be christened. One glob of semen somehow managed to shoot out sideways and land gracefully on Rhea’s right nipple. Rhea immediately wiped it up with her finger then licked her finger clean with her tongue giving Adam a big sexy smile at the same time.

Jennifer then spread out all the newly christened prints to dry properly before putting them all into a large art folder she had bought specially for the project. Adam had made up a large title heading page that was attached to the opening page of the collection. That title heading simple said ... The Jennifer Effect on Art and the Human Form by Jennifer Belmont and Adam West.

Jennifer then closed the folder up and placed it with her other gear ready for the trip back to Blanke Schande College in the morning.

For some strange reason all four then decided that they wanted to go to sleep in Sophie’s large bed so that is exactly what they did ... and it was sleep they did too ... nothing else! They were each too tired to do anything else. The night had also turned quite a bit cooler than expected and it felt good to be all snuggled up together under the same blankets.

For Adam it was particularly good having three lovely naked females sliding their soft velvety skin over his own skin at various stages of the night. At one stage he even woke to find some one quietly stroking his penis. He didn’t know who the hand belonged to so he just lay there quietly and enjoyed it.

That penis of Adam’s was happily spurting semen everywhere under the blankets when he felt a pair of soft lips kiss his and Jennifer’s sweet voice saying, “Go to sleep now little boy. You’ve got a big day tomorrow and you need your rest.”

Adam could feel Jennifer’s breasts snuggle in hard against his chest then he felt Rhea’s breasts press hard up against his back as she too tried to snuggle in to him from the other side. And Batman just lay there and took it all in his stride ... just like any good Super Hero would!

“I guess this is just what Super Heroes have to put up with from time to time” Adam mused and laughed to himself. He was also thinking again how wonderful this whole Jennifer Effect thing really was and how being Totally Nudity Friendly was becoming just so much fun. Adam also felt very pleased with himself for now lying naked in a bed with three other very beautiful and very naked girls just beside him.

Soon Adam rolled over and put his arms right around Jennifer. Before drifting back off to sleep he whispered in her ear, “Sweet dreams, beautiful girl. You are the only Jennifer Effect this Super Hero will ever need.” (mmxxiv)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.