BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26: adam’s wicked idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: adam’s wicked idea - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once in the shower Rhea and Adam had great fun cleaning each other up ... rubbing their wet, soapy hands all over each others wet slippery bodies as well as having lots of wet cuddles and long sensuous kisses under all that warm tumbling water. Eventually the two freshly scented, naked bodies descended the stairs to join the other naked girls lying about in Adam’s sitting room.

“Well, was it all worth it?” said one of the smiling girls to Rhea.

“Totally!” said Rhea in a very loud voice. “That has got to have been the best birthday present I have ever had. Thankyou all very much and thankyou very much Mr Adam West. You really know how to sex up a girl good and proper!”

“And thankyou very much my gorgeous, squirting friend. Roland Manson is certainly in for a very good time if you fuck him the same way you just fucked me! I hope you squirt yourself all over him every chance you get!”

Adam was then given back that extra key but just as all six of those lovely naked girls were preparing to leave he suddenly had a very wicked idea. He went right over to the girl closest to the door and grabbed her naked body in his arms and kissed her very passionately on the lips. As he did this he deliberately put his hand down between her legs and played with her clitoris and pussy lips. Adam kept this up until she fell out of his arms and onto the floor in ecstasy as the orgasm Adam had given her exploded deep with in her loins.

Adam then walked over to another wide eyed girl and pushed her onto his sofa and began eating her pussy out. That pussy was just so sweet and young and very, very wet. Thus it wasn’t long before she too was climaxing just like the first girl and screaming out in pleasure with the erotic sensuality of the whole moment.

The next girl Adam picked on just fell helplessly into his arms as he began kissing her before sucking on her nipples and finger fucking her good and hard like the other two. She was also soon rolling around the floor and moaning in erotic pleasure at what she was experiencing.

The fourth girl Adam advanced towards just spread her legs wide apart and begged Adam to eat her hungry pussy out immediately. Adam was very happy to oblige until she too was just another orgasmic wreck curled up on the couch as she whimpered and moaned away to herself with two fingers parked firmly up into her sopping cunt hole.

The fifth girl to ‘get it’ was the girl who had spoken to Adam first as he entered the apartment. He pulled her up close to his naked body then kissed her hard on the lips. As he did this he began to play with her pussy with one of his hands. Adam’s middle finger was tickling and squashing into the girl’s highly aroused clitoris then pushing itself deep into her vagina. Adam then pulled her gently to the floor as Rhea watched in amazement at what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.