BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: A Beautiful Bunch of Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Beautiful Bunch of Girls - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Adam had been expecting to find an empty apartment. His flat mate was working night shift down at the produce market and Adam was looking forward to just quietly crashing naked onto his own bed without having to talk or interact with anyone until the following morning. Those plans were shattered in an instant as his eyes swept the now brightly lit room that was filled ... filled with naked girls!!! Five of them in fact. They were the same five that had been at Rhea’s place not that long ago and now they were all sitting around his apartment waiting for him to make an entrance. The front door opened and a sixth naked girl walked in. It was Rhea of course. She had been the shadow following Adam all the way home.

All Adam could say was, “What the fuck!” then, “What the hell are you guys all doing here?”

The girl closest to Adam was lying on his sofa with her legs wide apart showing off her gorgeous pussy lips in the process. She gave those juicy lips a little rub with her hand before standing up and coming over to Adam. She then placed a finger on his lips and said, “Shhhhh! Don’t panic now. We are not going to hurt you but tonight ... tonight you are going to fuck birthday girl over there. We know you want to fuck her and we know Rhea definitely wants you to fuck her too.”

At that point Adam broke away and said in a highly agitated voice, “Are you guys crazy! Rhea is only sixteen. What sort of shit will I be in if I fuck her ... or any one of you guys for that matter. And how did you all get in here anyway?”

Rhea came over and said quietly, “It is true that I am only sixteen years old but you are not quite nineteen yet making the age difference between us just less than three years. Based on current Californian law fucking me or anyone of us will only be viewed as a misdemeanor ... that is of course if anyone finds out ... and that is not going to happen. Everyone here has been sworn to secrecy and everyone here has had a man inside them except me and I want to give that privilege to you. I want you to be the man that conquers my virginity. You have been stealing glances at my naked tits for two solid days now and I know you want to fuck me and I know I want to fuck you. So you have a choice Mr Adam West – concede to our demands or we all run out of here screaming RAPE!”

Adam swallowed hard. This was either going to be the best night of his life or possibly the worst and all he could do was to quietly repeat his earlier question, “ ... but ... but how did you all get in here in the first place?”

“Oh, that part was easy” said the girl who had come up from the sofa. “I have a sister who has a friend who knows your flat mate and she is really good at seducing guys. While your friend was getting his balls screwed off we were making a copy of his front door key ... AND ... we will only give it back to you once you have fucked Rhea’s brains out. Now do we have a deal or not?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.