BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: A Magical Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Magical Night - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It was already well into the evening as the setting sun sent a lovely golden glow over the little group of naked bodies in Katrina Jones’ bunk-room at BSC. Katrina, however, didn’t notice it for one second and neither did anyone else for that matter. All of them were just far too busy enjoying the feel of each others bare skin as they began group hugging their way through the night.

Katrina was very, very busy with Stephen’s cock thrusting deep into her hungry vagina. Someone else was sucking and licking her nipples. She also somehow found her hand around Timothy’s hard cock and began masturbating it good and proper.

Carol was somewhere else in the room getting her pussy eaten out again as her own tongue was once again exploring the pussy lips of someone’s vagina sitting right over her face. She was also enjoying the many sets of hands that were lovingly caressing her beautiful breasts and nipples again.

Stephen was soon exploding semen all through Katrina’s body. When he pulled his cock out he was descended upon, in the dark, by three other naked girls he had never met, or seen, before. They began squirting oil and gel all over his muscular body then they started rubbing it all in with their very soft feminine hands. They were giggling and kissing his athletic frame all over as they went. They worked from his head down to his toes giving his nipples, cock, balls and butt a real good going over. Stephen just lay there and enjoyed it all - every last squirt, giggle, tickle and rub of it. It was wonderful, wonderful therapy.

After a while it was his turn to start exploring with his own hands all that glorious naked female flesh sliding around in the dark. He touched, rubbed, caressed and kissed every female butt, mouth, nipple, stomach, back, foot, leg, thigh, breast, labia majora, labia minora and clitoris that he came across. Timothy was doing the same to every nude female he found under, next to, or on top of him as well.

It was now totally dark in that little room. Someone had turned the lights off in the room and along the corridor. In the dark naked male and female bodies slithered all over each other. They masturbated and screwed each other all evening. The two boys were constantly finding sets of lips engulfing their erect cocks. Stephen must have plunged his penis into several girl’s vagina’s one after the other – one of those vagina’s even belonged to Carol Williams. She didn’t mind a bit. Even Timothy got to fuck Katrina’s pussy and suck on her dark nipples too.

It was a magical night for everyone and everyone took turns massaging and being massaged by everyone else with body oils, scented gels, creams, lotions and probably quite a bit of semen. The scent of all those fragrances mixed with very strong pussy pheromones was also very heavy in the room and very intoxicating.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.