BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Some Things Just Take Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Some Things Just Take Time - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

This new male freedom now opening for the guys of BSC was being fully appreciated and experienced by everyone for nearly five months unabated. Katrina really thought she had single handedly changed the whole culture of BSC...

... but then...

... for some inexplicable reason things began to change.

Very quietly Katrina started noticing not so many erections were swinging about along the walkways and in the classrooms of BSC. There also didn’t seem to be as many naked males using the outdoor showers anymore. Swimming costumes also began to appear again on the guys using the pool. She even overheard one poor chap complaining about being told off slightly for daring to ask for some Relief for his protruding hard-on.

Nobody knew why but it just seemed like that there was some invisible inertial current dragging things back to the way things had been six months ago. Katrina reasoned that it was like everyone had had their fun but now it was time to get back to normal – to the way things had been before – to real life as it were – what ever that meant at Blanke Schande!

Katrina had also successfully become the Student Representative on the BSC Executive Council and got to sit in on many of its tedious Executive meetings. It saddened her tremendously that they never did get to vote that second time round on her proposals after the six month trial period was over. The topic never came up because all the changes had all but disappeared without anyone doing anything. Katrina’s efforts all those months ago seemed to have evaporated into thin air all by themselves.

Katrina was sitting on her bed alone again and thinking about all this when Stephen Bartell walked in. It was easy for him to tell that she was concerned and a bit upset at this reversal of everything she had worked so hard for.

“Don’t worry about it too much” he implored. “Some things just take time to really change. It’s the same here and all over the world. One day BSC will be fully ready to totally embrace what you tried to do but at least we all know now that it is possible so don’t panic and just let things take their natural course.”

“I suppose you are right” said Katrina with a resigned sigh.

Stephen then perked right up and said, “But hey, there is still one good thing that came out of all this!”

“And just what is that?” asked Katrina. Katrina was resting her back against the wall with her knees up against her chest again when Stephen had entered – just like the day they first met. Her proud and intricately folded pussy lips were bulging right out between her thighs as was her clitoris at the top of those lips. Tufts of black pubic hair squeezed out and around those folds of flesh between Katrina’s legs. Stephen couldn’t help admiring this Presentation again and it aroused him greatly, again!

So in response to Katrina’s query he said, “YOU GOT THIS!” Stephen then dropped his trousers and out popped his monstrous erection. Stephen was a big man and he had a big penis to match. It was even bigger when fully erect as it was now. Katrina’s lovely pussy display had seen to that.

“And it was because of this Ol’ Fellar that I first got to know you, remember!”

Katrina looked at Stephen and just couldn’t help the feelings of love and sexual desire he drew out of her so she just replied, “Oh come here you poor man. Let me help you with that!”

Katrina grabbed Stephen’s large erect penis and pulled him over to her bed. She shoved that huge cock deep into her mouth then sucked and licked the knob and shaft for ages. She had her eyes closed and was sucking away when she felt something on her back. Another naked girl had crept into the room and was rubbing Katrina’s back. She knew Katrina had been a bit unhappy and had crept in to show some support.

Soon another naked girl came in and then Carol and Timothy appeared. Before long the little room was full of bodies all naked or getting naked and all doing wonderful things to each other. It was a spontaneous and completely unplanned group hug and it was absolutely wonderful - but then the best things in life usually are. (mmxxiii)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.