BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: The New Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The New Rules - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

News of this Executive Council decision spread through out the campus like wild fire. It gave everyone such a boost and new applications to study at BSC started flooding in immediately.

The men of BSC were so appreciative of what Katrina had achieved. It was wonderful to now be able to politely ask for Relief when they got a stiffy without fear of getting booted out or disciplined in some way and of course they took full advantage of it. It didn’t seem to get out of control and most girls were only too happy to ‘lend a hand’ at the appropriate time if asked. It made them feel so much better about themselves knowing that they could cause an erection then help to Relieve it when asked. The requests were always made with the utmost care and courtesy and no man dared get upset if a refusal was given. They didn’t want to spoil the new Status Quo and have things revert back to the ‘bad old days’.

The male population of BSC also found it so refreshing to now be able to open their trousers up and let their erection get some air. It really did feel good to be able to have your stiff cock poking out from your pants during a particularly arousing Sex Education lecture. Ms Astamendi’s Presenting Classes also took on a whole new dimension with all the horny men all looking through the glass walls at so much naked pussy spread out before their eyes. They loved now being able to Present their big stiff willies to all the lovely naked girls and the girls all felt very flattered to know first hand that they were the cause of all those erections pointing at them through the glass.

Also, all over the campus men could now move about freely with their erection swinging proudly in front of them instead of it being squeezed up in their underwear causing them to walk funny. It was a wonderful sight to behold to see a man feeling proud of his stiff prick instead of being embarrassed by it. Men were walking around all over Blanke Schande College with erections sticking straight out of their pants for all the world to see. Big shiny knobs with the foreskin peeling back were swinging around all over the place.

Everyone got a real education on penis variation from witnessing this ‘Erection Revolution’. Most people had not fully realized before just how many and varied were the types of penises – especially when erect. Some were long and straight. Some had a hook to the left. Some had a hook to the right. Some curved downwards and some curved upwards like a banana. Some were very, very long and some just weren’t. Some were immensely fat and some looked like a drinking straw with a Christmas Bauble stuck on the end and so on. It really did add a whole new dimension, not to mention fun, to the College’s Sex Education awareness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.