BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: A Visit From the President

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Visit From the President - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Carol burst into Katrina’s bedroom unable to contain herself.

“You’ve done it! You’ve done it!” she was shouting.

Katrina sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. What was this raving, lunatic of a girl shouting about.

“What have I done?” she mumbled quietly.

Carol shoved a piece of paper under Katrina’s nose.

“Read this” said Carol in a slightly less excited tone.

“You read it to me” said a naked but still sleepy Katrina Jones.

“It says here” carried on Carol, “that the Executive Council of BSC have reconsidered the Full Proposal as set forth by Katrina Jones, a student at BSC, and have decided to give the four proposals she set out official sanction for a trial period of six months. The proposals will be re-evaluated after that time.”

Katrina was suddenly wide awake.

“What!? When did this happen? And how come you know about it and not me?” asked Katrina.

Carol replied, “It is my job to email and/or post out all Executive Council Correspondence. I found this in the pile of stuff I was given. It shouldn’t have actually been there and I shouldn’t be showing you but I just couldn’t help myself. You’ve won, Katrina, You’ve won. Well for six months at least anyway.”

Before Katrina could really take all this in a shadow appeared in the entrance-way to her room. Katrina looked up and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was a nude Eleanor Grimes Ferguson in person and asking if she could come in. Katrina thought this could only mean bad news. She was probably here to personally boot her out of Blanke Schande College but she couldn’t have been more wrong.

Eleanor came in and placed her naked frame on a chair that sat in the corner.

“I am here for three reasons, Miss Jones” began Eleanor in her usual succinct fashion. “Firstly, I am here to congratulate you. Secondly, I am here to apologize to you. Thirdly I am here to explain things to you. I also take great pride in having a personal knowledge of all my students and I wanted to personally talk to you about all that has happened. Unfortunately my time schedule is so tight at present that this early hour is the only time I could see you before word spread of this latest Executive decision. However, I see clearly that someone else has already beaten me to you.”

The naked Carol Williams swallowed hard and looked down at Eleanor’s breasts. She knew she had breached protocol by bringing this letter to Katrina and she knew she had been busted ... by the President of BSC herself! What bad luck was that!

Eleanor could see Carol’s discomfort and gave her a re-assuring smile that it was going to be OK. Carol still had her job and there would be no recriminations. Eleanor then continued talking to Katrina.

“I congratulate you on the success of this latest outcome but I apologize for all the trouble you have been through. It has all been my doing. I liked your proposals the moment I first read them. Unfortunately, even though I am the President of BSC, I am still accountable to my Board of Executives. I can’t really do anything unless I have their approval and sometimes getting them to approve of anything that is different and forward looking is a very difficult task. Nothing you did over the last few months made one iota of difference to them until that last stunt in the gymnasium. Once the media got a hold of that things went crazy. At our last Board meeting, four days ago, a report was slammed down on the table by the secretary of the Council. Since the Gymnasium Incident there had been no less than one hundred application withdrawals from students and parents right across the country. Apparently the media reports coming out were showing Blanke Schande College as no longer being a Leading Edge institution and people were buying into it. The only thing that the Executive Board saw were the dollar signs. Such a huge drop off in revenue could spell disaster to a place like this. They all believed unanimously that it was because of their refusal to accept your proposed changes that this was happening. They changed their minds immediately. They didn’t want anyone looking on this College as ‘out of touch’ – especially if it involved huge losses of revenue.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.