BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: The Naked Truth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Naked Truth - The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

“What do I think!?” barked Danny. “What on earth is going on here? Why is Becky totally naked? What on earth have you gotten yourself involved in, Peter?”

It was silent for a minute before Becky stepped forward to answer Danny’s questions.

Danny already knew Becky was an attractive girl but he had never guessed just how attractive until he saw her standing there in the nude. Becky’s pubic hair told Danny immediately that she was a genuine blonde even though he tried hard not to look. In fact Daniel Brown had no idea just where he SHOULD look. His eyes bounced up from Becky’s vagina to her breasts which were just so nicely rounded and both with perfectly placed pink nipples atop each one. The soft skin of Becky’s breasts was also still quite milky despite her two months of total exposure to LA sun. Danny then just let his eyes do a quick but very thorough sweep of this girl’s lovely naked body standing there before him.

Danny quickly noted that Becky Bartell had a build that seemed a bit slighter than what he would have imagined going by the style of clothes he remembered she used to wear. However, she was still very pretty and all her girly bits’ on display before Danny confirmed that totally.

Becky looked at Danny conscious, and pleased, that her nudity, although confusing, seemed to be pleasing him, then she flashed at him the most disarming of smiles.

“It’s OK, Danny. I am in the nude because I want to be. Peter isn’t into anything weird and if you give us a chance to explain and show you around it will all become clear. We will show you what a great place Blanke Schande College really is. Most people find it a bit of a shock to start with but they soon adjust and really start to enjoy themselves. OK, Danny? Will you trust us?”

Danny still didn’t seem quite sure but Becky’s soft determined voice seemed to calm his troubled brow. That was until a group of three naked girls from the Lacrosse team sauntered across the carpark heading towards the sports fields. Peter said they were going to do some demonstration moves for the invited guests here for the Open Day. Danny didn’t hear a word he said! He had just seem three Amazonian women with perfectly tanned skin and immaculate bodies swing passed him with three sets of bobbing breasts. Their pussies where clean shaven and two of them had protruding lips between their legs that Danny, hitherto, had only seen in Girlie Magazines. The effect was immediate. Danny’s penis went hard and began to throb. It was snaking eight inches down the inside of his trousers and Becky had noticed, much to Danny’s embarrassment.

Once again Becky’s calm voice controlled the situation. When the three naked girls had gone she said to Danny, “Please don’t worry about your physiological reaction to what you are seeing. It is perfectly normal here at BSC. Every male goes through it and nobody will give a blind bit of notice even if you end up with a permanent erection all day. Also let me compliment you on what from here looks to me like quite a sizable member. You also might like to know that here at Blanke Schande College there are some very pleasurable, although wholly unsanctioned, ways of dealing with your problem ... your stiff cock in other words.” She gave Danny a naughty wink then kissed Peter quickly on the cheek.

“Come on, honey. I haven’t got long. I need to be on the other side of the campus in an hour.” She then looked at Danny again and said, “So with your permission we would like to proceed and don’t worry everything will be fine. Peter will explain as we walk and we will give you the whole naked truth.”

They all started off together towards the campus buildings. Danny was walking slowly behind and still couldn’t believe he was looking at the unclothed rear end of Becky Bartell. His erection was also slowly abating and he was able to listen properly as Peter explained.

Blanke Schande College was an institution where ALL female students had to remain totally naked. The female faculty could choose for themselves with 99% percent of them picking the naked option. They all said it just felt so much freer and more invigorating. It was also a great way to actually bond with the naked female students.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.