BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC - Cover

Preview

BSC01 The True Meaning of BSC

by Murray Wilson

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, First, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Hairy, Public Sex, School, Nudism,

Erotica Sex Story: The story of one boy's disappointment over his best friend not graduating to the same college as he is only to discover later on that his best friend is going to a college where all the female students must be totally naked while on campus. He also discovers that his gorgeous neighbour is also at this same college and that some dreams do really come true.

PLACE AND TIME SETTINGS

The story starts in a small, fictitious, rural town called Aurora Hills which is several hundred miles north of Los Angeles. Most of the action takes place at Blanke Schande College - somewhere out in the eastern suburbs of Los Angeles ... apparently ... according to BSC’s original creators. The time frame is around the year 2010-ish ... plus or minus a year or two.

...

CHARACTERS

Daniel Brown (Danny)
Peter Arnold
Rebecca Bartell (Becky)
Janet Rivers
Judith Burtenshaw

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.