Payment of Debt - Cover

Payment of Debt

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How do you pay someone who saved your life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie  

It’s funny how certain things in your life make huge changes to it so quickly both good and bad. You know, one day something happens to make you sad or mad. Then things get even worst and you begin to think they can’t get any worst or terrible. Then they do, and you begin to think that there’s nothing left for you here on earth but sadness. There may even come a time when you might start to think about ending it all.

Then something else happens and it’s so good so wonderful so damn enjoyable that you begin to live again. What if that sort of thing would happen to you? Let’s say you saw the love of your life leave you. No, I mean pass away, die, and when she did, it destroyed everything in your life that made you happy. It just slipped away and then it was gone and you could do nothing to stop it.

Then just as suddenly something happens to you that got you out of it funk and things begin to be OK again. Actually, you were better than OK. You were as good as or better than you have ever been.

What if it was another human who helped you recover, helped you get pass the sadness, the illness, the death in your life? What price would you be willing to pay for that turn around? Was there a price that would settle the score between the good and bad?

If it was another person who helped you get pass death and turned you around and walked you away from the idea of walking towards that bright, what would you do to repay that person? Anything? Would you be that willing? Willing to do anything for that other person, any thing at all?

Don’t be to sure you would or wouldn’t until it happens to you.

Keep this question in your mind as you read this almost true story. True in the fact that it happened, true in the fact that the reward was actually paid, only the sex was enhanced for the pleasure of the reader. My friend Bud told me this story about a year after it all happened and the act was completely over.

It started out with Bud’s life changing drastically when his wife Mary died after 22 years of love and the only woman he ever really loved had passed away. It happened suddenly with a fatal heart attack.

She was very well liked and had a huge number of friends and visitors attend her funeral. To Bud, it was the hardest 3 days of his life. He was crying almost all the time until he was completely cried out. His daughter was that way too but she had her husband and kids for support who helped her a great deal.

Now after the funeral Bud had to go back to that big empty house and try and get his life back to some sort of togetherness. But nothing worked. As the months went by, the summer finally came and he began to go to the neighborhood pool most every day.

Being both teachers, that was something his wife and he did during the summer months. They both loved to sit in the sun and enjoy the pool then go home fix dinner and if they felt like it, make love anywhere they pleased. Since his daughter was married now, their sex life had increased greatly. They experimented in every room like they were honeymooners again. Then Mary passed away and he was alone. He was more alone than at any other time in his life and major depression set in.

He was now 46 and his wife was 45 and they were still very much in love when she died. So when she passed away Bud became extremely depressed and it got worst as the weeks went pass. Everyone knew it and everyone tried to help. But he just missed his wife, lover, best friend and companion. Now that summer was here, the pool helped and hurt him. It helped because he was out with other people instead of sitting home alone. But it also reminded him of what they use to do together. It was sort of a Catch 22 for him.

It was turning out to be one of the hottest summers on record that year. And the day that changed Bud’s life was no different it was hot too. It was another very hot afternoon and the local schools were closed since it was a two weeks before Labor Day. He sat by the Swim Club’s pool at the deep end just baking in the sun. As he began to read his book, he was glad for the peace and quiet.

There were maybe 20 other adults there and same number of kids who were mostly in the other end of the pool. As he was debating on eating his lunch, Alyssa and Stan came in.

Bud loved to watch her walk towards him or away from him. Well for that matter, he loved to watch her period. She was a woman who could and did turn heads no matter where she was or what she had on. But when she was at the pool, she was dressed with less clothing on than any other time, except maybe in the bedroom. She reminded him of his wife when she was 25 years old.

Today, Alyssa had that deep color red bikini on that pushed her breasts up and together forming a deep cleavage. The bottoms were so small they hardly covered her vagina and ass cheeks. Her ass was the type you could hold in both hands as you lifted her up and down on your cock, if you know what I mean. She looked spectacular as usual with her hair in a ponytail and a big smile on her face as she waved to Bud before they put their towels on chairs near the deep end of the pool near to him.

Now Alyssa was without a doubt a beauty with firm breasts that looked like they were fake they sat up so high. You know the type of breasts that only your local plastic surgeon could provide to a thin woman like her, but they weren’t fake according to her husband, they were real.

Her stomach and hips were flat and built for a bikini. Her stomach was completely flat like she really worked out hard keeping it that way. Her ass, well, it made ever man drool with envy to be her husband or at least her lover. Stan was a very lucky man to have this magnificent woman sleeping in his bed. She stood about 5’3” and was thin but oh so sexy. She was tan like she had been to the Caribbean for the past two months just sitting at the pool or beach. She had light brown hair and brown eyes, and a very nice smile, which she seemed to have most of the time. She also had her tongue pierced with a spike and a small tattoo on her back.

Yes, Alyssa was erotic and sexy and when she talked to you she would say things that could be taken with a double meaning. Bud seemed to think she worked on doing that and it was very provocative. When she talked to you she looked you right in the eyes and liked men who did the same. When she was at the pool she stood right in front of you so unless you looked up, you were looking right at the crotch of her bikini. Bud said: “She must shave her pussy completely to wear a bikini that small. Her bottoms hung on her hip bones and her belly was as flat as any woman he had ever seen.

Her husband Stan was a very nice guy whom always waved and said hello. He was the kind of man who would stop and talk and kid around with everyone. He was very athletic and tanned very well too. They made a great looking couple. And they were always together. You could tell they were deeply in love with each other. Stan was a very lucky man!

Stan and Alyssa sat with Bud a few minutes and chatted about how he was getting along and told him he should go out to dinner with them one night. Alyssa laughed as she told him that he and Stan could get drunk as hell and she could drive both of them home. Bud laughed and said that maybe he would take both of them up on it one day if Stan would let him dance with her a few times. She smiled and said, “Only if they’re slow numbers Bud, I like a man to hold me.”

And with that she laughed and started to walk away. Bud watched her until she sat down again. She saw Bud and Stan watching and she laughed and said, “Men! OK you two look some place else!”

Bud told Stan to let him know where and when for dinner. Stan told him that he would get back to him this weekend. Today was Friday and Bud knew they both would be at the pool over the weekend with their kids. He said he would look forward to it. Stan stood up and patted Bud on the shoulder and then he too went to his wife and they started talking and looking back at Bud.

Later that day Stan began to use the diving board. He was very good and played along with the older guards doing two and a halves and back flips.

When the guards went back into the guardhouse, Stan continued to dive. The day grew even warmer and Bud decided to take a dip to cool off. As he stood on the side of the pool about to dive in, he watched Stan bounce high up on the board. When he came down his foot slip and he fell backwards. As he did, his head hit the board and he plunged into the pool.

The sound of Stan’s head hitting the diving board made a loud thud and when he came up he was face down in the water.

As Bud told the story to me, he said he didn’t know where the guards were at that second but he dove into the pool immediately swimming towards Stan. Being in the Navy for six years he had a great deal of experience in the water. He came up under Stan and rolled him over. He wasn’t breathing. Bud swan to the side of the pool pulling Stan with him holding his head out of the water.

The guard on duty was down at the other end of the pool. So Bud started mouth to mouth again by the side of the pool as Stan’s wife and others started to scream for the guards.

Finally, they lowered the stretcher into the water and pulled Stan out. His wife was hysterical and as Bud administered mouth to mouth now on the pool deck to his friend the guards called the paramedics. They all heard the ambulance coming.

The oldest guard who was a female relieved Bud and continued mouth to mouth until the paramedics pulled up in front of the pool. They worked on him for a few minutes and then took him to the hospital. Alyssa asked Bud to drive her there as she was putting on her blouse and shorts. Alyssa was crying hard telling Bud she was sure her husband was dead, she just knew it.

Turns out he was OK, but had brokered his arm in two places and had a serious concussion. He looked really uncomfortable laying there in the emergency room after they stabilized him. That night they operated and had to put two pins in his elbow. His head was bandaged and he had a serious grade 2 concussion. They admitted him and kept him awake for twelve hours.

When Bud drove Alyssa back to the hospital the next day old Stan looked like hell. He was in serious pain and on meds. Bud helped his wife get him to sit up in the bed more. His arm was set in traction. He told us his head was pounding. They chatted for awhile and then Bud left for home when Stan’s brother and wife came up to see him. Alyssa would go home with them.

Later on he realized that he had most likely saved Stan’s life, by giving him CPR in the water and on deck. He had actually brought Stan back to life again in the pool.

That night around 9 PM the phone rang and it was Alyssa calling to thank Bud again for what he did for Stan and her. They talked for a few minutes and she must have thanked him twenty times. Finally he told her that Stan would have done the same thing for him.

She said she would always be grateful to him for saving her husband and they both had talked and wanted to show their gratitude. Bud told her it wasn’t necessary for them to do anything and that he would come see Stan again in the morning. Bud told her to get some rest and he would be talking to her later on and, if she needed anything to let him know. She thanked him again and told him she would see him at the hospital tomorrow sometime. Then they said goodnight.

Bud told me that as he lay in his bed that night he was thinking about what had happened today and then finally he fell asleep. He said, “It was then that he had a very nice and extremely erotic dream.”

It began with him being at the pool but it was very late at night. He was all alone when he saw a red bikini floating in the pool. As he looked he saw Alyssa climbing out of the pool completely nude. Her pussy was completely shaved. The post in her tongue was shinning in the moonlight. Her breasts were full and sat high up on her chest. And her nipples were hard, red and sticking out long. He sat in the pool chair, she bent over him and whispered, “I’m going to repay you for what you did for my husband now Bud. Stan told me to give you anything you wanted tonight Bud, anything at all. I know you haven’t had a woman in months. And he told me to make sure you enjoyed yourself tonight.”

In his dream, she took his hand and they walked into the clubhouse with her still completely nude. Bud said he watched her small round ass wiggle as she walked in front of him. When they got into the clubhouse it turned out to be his bedroom. Alyssa pulled him to the bed and pushed him back on it. As he lay there looking at her young, beautiful and wonderfully shaped nude body, she moved up over him and took his cock lovingly in her hands. She used her mouth and her post in her tongue to bring him to a fuller erection.

It only took maybe 30 seconds, if that, to make him as hard as he got, since his cock was well on his way to being hard already from seeing her climb out of the pool. She didn’t just suck his cock she made love to it. For over twenty-five minutes she brought him to the edge of an orgasm three different times before letting him cum.

As he moaned, Alyssa smiled as she held his cock in her mouth and they both felt the first of many shots of cum pump out the cock head and into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed every one of them as she continued to pump the shaft with her one hand, suck the cock head and used her fingers on the other hand to milk his balls dry of cum. She popped her mouth up off of his dick and smiled as she licked her lips. Then she cleaned his dick completely and sucked on it making it hard again.

Bud told me he took her in his arms and rolled her over onto her back and moved between her lovely tan legs. As they held each other they began to make soft gentle love touching and playing with each other’s body. Bud really enjoyed exploring her young perfect body with his hands and lips and tongue. She moaned a few times when he inserted two fingers deep into her pussy for the first time. Then he looked up and she rolled him back over so he was on his back again. He kissed her and told her, “I had to taste your pussy and she smiled and told him to help himself.”

Alyssa move up his chest, leaving a wet trail on his stomach and chest as her wet pussy rubbed over them. She moved her sweetness up his body towards his mouth. She smiled down at him just before she straddled his face. She smiled again at him and said, “Here’s your dinner baby!”

And with that she slowly lowered her pussy over his watering mouth. When he shot his tongue deep inside her she cried out and began to rock and pump her pussy on his mouth as she used his face like a cock.

Bud told me he fucking loved it. Having her sit on his face was one of his best fantasies. She pushed down hard and he took all of her slit into his mouth sucking and humming on it! She cried out again and began to cum.

Bud said he tasted her juices as her body released them and they began to leak out her cunt hole. He sucked and licked her love tunnel deeper and faster. She was pumping faster now and he knew another of her orgasms had taken control of her body. She thrust and screamed as she peaked with a second orgasm.

She held his head with both hands and pulled his face tighter into her cunt. He tried to take a breath but she was holding his head so tightly between her legs fucking it and crying out with delight from his snake of a tongue he couldn’t breathe.

With some resistance he was able to roll her over so she was on her back again now. He moved into her open thighs and again began to eat her pussy. Alyssa was the type of woman that every man would love to have a chance of having her pussy juice running down his face. Seeing her tan lines just made it that much hotter as he licked all around them.

The odor and taste of her body was like a drug to Bud now. After months without a woman the odor and musky smell of her womanhood filled his senses. He was like a machine as his mouth continued sucking on her clit and he pushed three fingers deep into her removing more of her sex juice.

His tongue was everywhere licking and probing and filling her with one climax after the other. It was good for Bud, his cock was super hard. But it was magnificent for her.

She pushed up instantly whenever his lips touched her clit. He could fell it throbbing and pulsing with her lust and desire. She held his head and squeezed her thighs tightly around his ears and told him over and over again to suck her clit, just suck her clit. Bud removed his fingers from her hole and used them to spread her pussy lips wide. Then he used his mouth and went back on her clit. It felt like a little hard cock now!

Once he had licked her into one last fantastic orgasm with her pumping her cum all over his face, she had him roll back over on his back. Then she slid her pussy back down his shoulders and stomach and positioned her wet shaved pussy over his hard throbbing cock. As she took it in her hand and felt the heat and the pulse of it, she smiled at him, licked her lips and slowly slid her pussy down over his hard cock head.

Bud moaned so loudly that he woke himself up cumming all over himself, having a wet dream. When he woke up fully his thighs and boxers were covered with his cum as his cock spewed shot after shot up into his shorts before he could direct the head some place else. His hands and bed were getting wet too. He held his cock feeling the last of his orgasm. He stroked it furiously as he tried to continue the feeling. It was so damn good! He finally fell back asleep.

When he was about to get up the telephone rang and he realized it was around 9 AM and he had slept in today. When he answered the phone it was Steve.

He said he wanted to thank Bud again for saving his life. He wanted to do something for Bud to repay him. Stan again told him he knew Bud hadn’t been with a woman in months. He said, “Look Bud, don’t talk, just listen please. We don’t have very much money or a lot of things we could give you. So I can’t buy you a car or anything like that. So tonight I will be in the hospital resting, and Alyssa will be at your house at 7 PM. She will be staying the night! I want this and she does too. Please don’t say no to me. We both want to give you something and this is the most we have. Please don’t turn down this offer Bud. Please!”

Bud told me, “What could I say? I mean after that dream I just had and with the feeling of my cum still sticky on my thighs and stomach, after talking a while with Stan, I told him OK!

Bud said: “I told him, if that’s what you both want Steve. I’ll have dinner ready and then we’ll see what happens. But I’m not telling you I will make love to your wife. We may just meet and come up and visit you.”

Stan told Bud that Alyssa wanted to spend the night in his bed having sex with him. It was what they both wanted. Again Bud told him he would see.

So Bud showered cleaned the house and then showered again. He decided to stay home and cooked a nice meal for the two of them. Then he waited it was 6:30 PM and he felt both sexually excited and very nervous.

Bud said, “I had to fight the idea of jerking off all day. My cock was hard all day too and I remembered the dream I have that morning before Steve called. I wondered about things, like did she really shave her pussy. Or, would she suck my cock and let me cum in her mouth if I wanted? Was I going to fuck her tonight? Would I please her? Would I cum to fast? Oh well, another half an hour and I might know for sure. The timer went of and I got up and took the roast out of the oven just then the front door bell rang.”

He smiled and said, “I yelled, just come on in.”

When Alyssa came into the front door she was dressed in a short tight red dress that was mid thigh high and scooped deep around her shoulders. She looked fantastic! She smiled as she walked into the kitchen in 4 inch heels. She said, “You cooked! I was going to take us out tonight Bud.”

Bud told me he smiled back at her and said, “Nope, it’s almost ready.”

Bud said, “She took my hand and walked me into the living room. And she kissed me hard shoving that spike tongue into my mouth! When we broke the embrace she smiled and told me to sit down. Then she bent her hand behind her neck and I heard the zipper being undone. My cock sprang to life and got even harder after the kiss. I watched as she unfastened the zipper and let the dress drop to the floor.”

I asked him, “Then what. Come on tell me quicker did you fuck her?”

He laughed and said, “As the dress dropped to the floor, I saw that Alyssa had nothing on under it. And, yes, she does shave her pussy.”

Then she said, “Dinner is going to be a little late Bud. I was told to fuck you as soon as I got here so you couldn’t change your mind.”

Bud said: “She held out her hand and I took it like I was in some sort of a trance as she asked me which way to the bedroom. I just pointed with my other hand and we walked arm in arm into my bedroom.”

Bud smiled and said, “So here I was with this beautiful nude woman. The reward was about to be given to me, for saving her husband’s life, in my bed today.”

I said, “So tell me what happened?”

PART 2

I asked Bud if he fucked Alyssa when she showed up at his house per her husband’s request to repay Bud for saving his life. He laughed and said, “Well my friend, as that dress dropped to the floor, Alyssa had nothing on under it.”

He said, “Oh my God, the most sexist woman I have ever seen was now standing there in front of me with nothing on!”

What did you do? Does she shave like we talked about? For God sakes tell me!”

He laughed and said, “Well yes, she does shave her pussy ... completely shaves it. She looked right at me and said, “Dinner is going to be a little late Bud. I was told by Stan to fuck you as soon as I got here so you couldn’t change your mind.”

I know I sat there with my mouth opened thinking about what my friend was telling me. I didn’t know if I believed him or not. Then he showed me a photo of her in that red dress standing in my living room after the night of pleasure she gave him. She was beautiful.

He continued by saying, “She held out her hand and I took it like I was in a trance and she asked me which way to the bedroom?”

I said, “Holy shit Bud. You did get to fuck her!”

He smiled and said, “Wait until I tell you the entire story, you’re not going to believe me I know but I swear to God it’s the truth. When she asked me where the bedroom was, I just pointed with my other hand and we started to walk hand and hand towards the bedroom.”

At that point Bud smiled and told me, “So here I was with this fantastic beautiful nude woman holding my hand walking me towards my bedroom to repay me for saving her husband’s life. The reward was about to be given to me and I was going to get it in my own bed. I mean my cock was hard as it had been since the first night with my wife on our honeymoon.”

I said, “So tell me!! What the fuck happened?”

Bud said, “We didn’t make it to the bedroom right away. She told me to undress too and I did. Then she kissed me. I pulled her hand and she turned towards me and smiled when she saw my hard cock bobbing up and down. She took two steps towards me and we merged our bodies against each other. I couldn’t help it I had to kiss her. But she kissed me! Kissed me hard and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth and she took control. My cock sprang to its hardest and longest and thickest in a second. Alyssa pressed her tits into my chesty and wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned as our bodies pressed tightly together in the hallway.”

I sat there drinking my beer and listening to Bud telling me more. He said: “Then I picked her up. You know she weights nothing, not much at all! So I cupped my hands on and up under her spectacular ass and pulled her up off the ground. I held her as she wrapped her legs around me and I pushed her back against the wall.”

I asked with a dry mouth, “Then what? Did she put your cock in her snatch?”

Bud said, “Well not at first. As we kissed and shared tongues, Alyssa started to rotate her pussy on me as she dry humped her body all over my cock. My cock was like a rock now and my need for her was so great I moaned as she kept kissing me and tonguing me pressing her pussy against me. Hell she even bit and sucked on my tongue as I pushed it deep in her mouth.”

I didn’t say anything I waited for Bud to tell me the rest. He said: “I know she could feel my hard cock rubbing against and under her pussy and ass holes. It was then that she broke our embrace and lifted her body up a little raising her lower body and letting my cock come up between us. She took my cock in her hand reaching between our bodies. She moved her pussy so the hole was touching the head of my cock. She smiled and I could feel her wetness now as she guided it into her open pussy tunnel. I closed my eyes as I felt my cock enter Alyssa’s cunt hole. As she moved my cock head and part of my shaft sink deep into her silky cunt.”

I know I sat there with my mouth open listening to my fiend describing the best fuck he ever had. Bud continued saying: “I have to tell you man I have never felt anything as soft and smooth and wet as her pussy hole. And as my dick head moved deeper alone the walls of her pussy tunnel, she started to move her hips and pumping and moving it in and out of her hole until she had swallowed all of my cock in just a few moves!”

I looked at Bud and knew I knew he wasn’t bull shitting me. I knew that he had his cock in the best looking woman either of us has ever seen. Bud said, “You OK?”

I said, “Yea you lucky fuck! I’m just great!”

He laughed and said, “Well there’s more. She smiled at me as it went all the way in and then she looked me in the eyes and said, “Oh fuck I feel like I’m on fire Bud!”

I just licked my lips thinking of the picture Bud was creating in my brain. My cock was hard and I want to pull it out and jerk off while he told me the story. Here he was holding Alyssa under her ass with her long shapely legs wrapped around him, his cock all the way in her beautiful cunt hole as she began to fuck him. He told me: “She moved her pussy in such a way that my cock would come partly out and then back into her body.”

Bud told me: “She told me to take her to bed now and fuck her wildly! She wanted to feel me cum in her. Yea, she said that!”

I took a drink of my beer and he continued, “So I walked with my cock inside Alyssa and we went into the bedroom. As she moved she told me she wanted me to take my time and make love to her. She told me she planned to stay with me all night if I wanted her.”

We both laughed at that. He smiled and said: “If I wanted her! Jesus I was going mad for her by this point! Did I want her? Jesus I wanted to fuck her all damn night for as long as I could get it up!”

Bud smiled at me and said, “So that’s what I did. I walked to the bed and knew she was going to fuck me and make me a very happy and satisfied man.”

The rest of this story is what Bud told me he and Alyssa did together.

Bud lowered her to the bed and pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was all wet with her internal body fluid and jumping with his need. She held her arms open and up to him and he told me she wanted him inside her now, again, that she wanted him to make love to her all night. So he slowly pushed his cock back into her cunt.

He started by using his hands to squeeze the twin globes of her breasts together hard leaving handprints on them. She moaned as her nipples grew and grew under his hard but loving touch. His eye locked on to those pink hard needles pointing out at him and he bent his head and licked his lips and tongue over them. He started to pump his hips fucking her slowly and easy, He didn’t want to cum to fast. Her hands held his head and she moaned and told him how she loved to have her nipples licked and bite while being fucked.

When he looked at her beautiful face there was fire in her eyes and she moaned, “Oh God! Yes! Yes Bud! Suck them! Suck them both! NOW!! Suck them! Put them together and suck both of them hard”

Bud used his hands to push her breasts together and sucked both nipples into his mouth at the same time. His hips kept pumping his cock in and out of her pussy slowly. His mouth was making the nipples grow even harder, thicker and longer. He began sucking as hard as he could, biting and pulling on the soft round bullet of flesh. Her nipple sticking out as long as any he had ever seen as she watched him doing it. She cried out as his teeth bit and sucked a little too hard. She cried out every once in awhile. But Bud didn’t seem to care he greedily squeezed and lifted them to his mouth and he sucked both nipples in at the same time and bit them giving him his own pleasure. His hips never stopped moving, they kept moving his hard on in and out of her wet hot cunt. It felt amazing!

She cried out with her pleasure again and again. Bud’s hands held her breasts high and together as he squeezed them using his mouth to suck on both nipples at the same time. Over and over he worked on them pleasing Alyssa and enjoying her body. He just kept fucking her, never stopping while he sucked on those spectacular tits!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.