Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Neither Sherry nor I thought it was a good idea to tell Mom what we had done - rather, what we thought we had done. For one thing, we couldn’t guess whether or not Aphrodite would even consider Sherry’s wishes. I kind of had the impression she couldn’t or wouldn’t impose a behavior on someone who wasn’t already inclined in that direction. Then there was the issue of what Mom would think about Dad dipping into her daughter. Considering what was still going on with Mom and me, you’d think she’d consider turnabout to be fair play, but you never know how people will react in weird situations like that.

As far as my personal interest in the matter was concerned, I was feeling kind of ambivalent. As much as I admired, respected and loved my dad, I’d never had any sexual feelings about him. Well, except maybe some vague fantasy about seeing him and Mom going at it. I think most kids think about stuff like that as soon as they start thinking about sex.

One thought that occurred to me was that if it was Aphrodite who was responsible for the text that popped up on the TV screen, she probably already knew what it was about, and if she wasn’t willing to entertain such an idea, why would she bother to “be in touch” at all? She’d already told us her responsibilities kept her far too busy, and it’s not like there wasn’t enough going on in the world to keep her that way without having to deal with small time stuff like Sherry having the hots for Dad.

Anyhow, nothing happened for several days and Sherry was getting so anxious and nervous about it that several times a day she’d come into my room, grab the remote out of my desk drawer and push the “menu” button. She got nothing but blank screen.

About the time she was convinced it just wasn’t going to happen, I recalled the original instructions saying the remote would only work if it was held in my hand. But that couldn’t be right either because Sherry had already made it work. Just on the off chance, I took the remote and hit the button. Immediately this text popped up:

THE FARM

Go figure!

This was on the first of June, a couple of days before school let out for the summer and almost a year after my first encounter with the Woman of Willendorf. It had been three months since Aphrodite had come to take her child.

Sherry was now sixteen and I was seventeen. Our birthdays are only two days apart, so we have a big dinner with cake and presents on the day in between. Dad took the occasion to point out that in another year I’d be heading off to college, and he asked if I’d been thinking about which schools I would apply to. I think Sherry and I both experienced a sense of loss at that prospect. I think Mom caught on to our mood, but Dad didn’t. But then why would he, since he still had no idea that we were lovers as well as siblings?

So the day after the message from Aphrodite, two minutes after the last bell rang, we were in my car and headed west on Mesa Road. As we expected, there was the farmhouse and there was Aphrodite looking as goddess-like as always. As we stepped up onto the porch, she motioned for us to take a seat on the rockers.

The first thing out of Sherry’s mouth was, “How is our baby, Aphrodite?”

As if on cue, the screen door opened and a little girl who looked to be about five or six years old stepped out. Aphrodite said, “Why don’t you ask her?”

Like I said, it had only been about three months since the birth, so you can imagine our shock at seeing a school-age child smiling up at us. The beautiful little girl, barefoot and dressed in a simple white tunic, stepped right up in front of us and said, “Hello, Mommy. Hello, Daddy.”

If you’ve never been a parent, I don’t suppose you can fully appreciate the feeling that washes over you the first time your child calls you Daddy. For a few seconds, I was at a loss for words. I just sat there adoring the sweet little angel as a tear slipped down my cheek. I glanced over at Sherry and saw she was choked up as well.

Aphrodite nudged the little girl forward and said, “Give you mommy and daddy a big hug, then go inside. We have important things to talk about.

When she kissed me on the cheek and hugged my neck, I asked, “Will you tell me your name?”

She giggled and said, “You’re silly! You already know my name.”

“I do?” I looked at Aphrodite for a clue, and then I did know her name.

“It’s Luna, isn’t it? It has to be Luna because you’re as bright and pretty as the moon.”

Sherry brushed a wisp of auburn hair from the child’s forehead and added, “And do you know what? Your daddy and I will look for you in the sky every night. Will you look for us?”

Luna giggled again and said, “I don’t have to look for you ‘cause I always know where you are.”

With that, she scampered inside, letting the screen door bang shut behind her.

Aphrodite said, “She’s really quite lovely, isn’t she. Are you pleased?”

Sherry, trying to hold back the tears, choked out, “Oh Aphrodite, I’m overwhelmed! She’s the most beautiful child I’ve ever seen! Thank you so much for letting Bobby and me be a part of her. It’s just that I - we didn’t expect to see her so grown. I don’t understand.”

“And I’ll not try to explain it other that to say that the passage of time is different for us than it is for you. A year from now - and by that I mean a year in your experience - our child will be fully mature and out in the world tending to her duties.”

I was dumbfounded! I leaned forward (trying again not to stare at that beautiful, naked tit) and asked, “Are you saying Immortals live in a parallel universe or something?”

She gives me this indulgent smile like I’m a dim bulb and says, “Not quite, Bobby, but that’s probably the most logical way for you to think about it. I don’t believe it’s helpful to let these kinds of thoughts cloud your mind.”

Then she turns to Sherry and says, “Now let’s talk about your father.”

With the astounding revelations about Luna and the passage of time, we’d almost forgotten why we were there to begin with. Sherry refocused and said, “Oh yes. Well, um, I’m not here to ask you to make Daddy do anything he doesn’t want to do, but I kind of thought it would be nice if we could enjoy each other, um, sexually I mean, um, as a family. Is it possible for you to make something like that happen?”

Aphrodite shook her head and said, “Child, you misunderstand my nature completely. It would never be my objective or my desire to make something like that happen. My aim is to encourage people to follow their instincts, to listen to their inner voices like I did with you and Bobby. I certainly would never maneuver your dear father into something he might find fundamentally wrong-minded.”

I guess I felt relieved, but I could see by Sherry’s expression that she was disappointed. I put my arm around her shoulder and said, “It’s okay, sis. You asked and you got your answer. Let’s just forget about it now and move on.”

But Aphrodite wasn’t done speaking. She laid her hand on Sherry’s shoulder and continued, “My dear, I didn’t say it couldn’t happen, I said I wouldn’t make it happen. It would ultimately be his decision. You must remember that I had a very specific objective in mind when I chose to bring you and your brother together, and that was the dear little girl you just met.

“Your objective, while having a certain appeal, looks to satisfy no more than your own personal sexual curiosity. Can your father be made to see you as sexually desirable? The simple truth is that you, in your very attractive sixteen year-old nubile form are already very much in your father’s thoughts. As a normal, healthy heterosexual male, it would be impossible for him to not have some sexual thoughts about you. It’s why your body is shaped the way it is and why his instincts have evolved to desire it. But as I said, in order for him to even consider consummation of those feelings, he has to listen to his inner voice and overcome some very rigid beliefs. I don’t say that can’t be done, but it would take some very careful and sensitive convincing on you part. And on your mother’s part as well because it simply will not come to pass without her cooperation. Do you understand what I’m saying, dear?”

Sherry, choosing to see her glass half full, brightened at even the possibility of success. “Yes! You’re saying it’s up to me and Mom to get him to admit to what he’s already been thinking!”

Aphrodite dampened her enthusiasm. “Have a care, child! Your father admitting what’s in his mind and acting on what’s in his mind are two different things entirely. He’ll have to be convinced it’s morally and ethically acceptable, and that won’t be easy. You and your mother have your work cut out for you, dear. And I must warn you that I’d be very upset to hear that you somehow caused him grief in your efforts to convert him to your cause. Don’t lose sight of the fact that you’re on a rather selfish quest.”


The drive home was quiet as Sherry thought over Aphrodite’s words and warnings. I think she was hoping for a quick and easy victory, but instead, she left with her shoulders heaped with a heavy burden of responsibility. Seducing Dad wasn’t going to be as easy as flashing her panties. It was abundantly clear that she had to work through Mom, and convincing her to open up to Dad about everything that had been going on might take some doing.

She waited until school let out for the summer before she made her move. We had a big argument the night before when I tried to convince her to go slow, to give it a lot more thought before she opened her mouth and stirred up a hornet’s nest. I was taking on the role of Dad’s protector, whether he needed one or not. She snapped at me and said, “I don’t see why I should have to wait. Look at you! You’ve got Mom, so why shouldn’t I have Daddy?”

That kind of ticked me off. I go, “Sherry, you’re behaving like a little kid! Mom and Dad aren’t toys to be played with and traded! They’re real people with real feelings! You need to be very careful about how you go after this or you’ll screw up everything!”

She comes back with a less than adult, “Fuck you, Bobby!” and stomps out of my room, slamming the door. Typical teenage behavior? Yeah, I suppose.

Anyhow, the next morning, she waits until Dad leaves for his office and finds Mom working on her laptop at the kitchen table. She sits across from her while I hang back in the hallway because I want to hear what goes on but I don’t really want to be a part of the conversation. I’m convinced that trying to maneuver Dad into this thing is a bad idea with a real potential to backfire. I believe things are fine just like they are and I’m afraid Sherry’s going to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.