Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

Kay flipped a leg over my thighs while I lay next to her on my back and reached for the massage oil. As she squirted the oil out on my belly and chest she said, “I still have to do your front. Especially after that great job you did on me. That was truly fantastic. You are an amazingly fast learner and I owe you the completion of your massage. Besides, I need to practice what I preach and return the favor of touch for us both to enjoy.”

She began to rub the oil in starting with my chest and then doing my belly. Next she did my face, a totally relaxing feeling that was amazing, her soft fingers rubbing away every care. She worked my arms from shoulders to hands, pausing before oiling my fingers to suck each one into her mouth and tickle them with her tongue. After that she turned her back to me and still sitting on my thighs began to massage from my toes to my knees. As she reached my second knee she lifted her ass slightly and, using the thin coat of oil I had spread on every part of her body, slid upwards. I watched as her glorious ass came towards my face and then felt her pussy lips part as they encompassed my cock and painted it with a slick layer of our mixed juices, left over from just a few minutes before.

Kay massaged my thighs next, after planting that adorable ass on my chest, supporting her weight with her knees. As she got to the top of my legs she slid off and sat down beside me and said, “It’s your turn.”

“My turn?” I asked, not knowing what she was asking.

“Yes, I just masturbated for you, now you have to do it for me.”

A sudden fear took me as I tried to think of an excuse to get out of jerking off for Kay. I guess she noticed the trepidation on my face.

“What’s the matter?”

“I’m embarrassed,” I replied.

“Why? I just did it for you while you watched. I got turned on knowing you were getting turned on watching me pleasure myself. If you don’t try you’ll never know what a turn on it can be having someone watch you with desire. I want to watch you with desire and I want to see how you do it so maybe I can learn something, learn how you like it so I can please you better. I don’t know everything about making love either. I’m only 21 and though I’ve had my share of lovers I’m still learning too. Please?”

Although I felt a little guilt slip into my mind I still couldn’t bring myself to do it. I never thought that because I loved watching her masturbate that she would want to watch me do it. Why would she want to watch me do that? I never thought me beating off could even slightly be mistaken for eroticism or even worth seeing in the first place. And why would that display make her desire me? It just seemed weird to my young mind.

“Kay, I’ve only done it a couple times. I just started doing it after that night in the fort, after you made me cum in my pants. I had never done it before that, at least not on purpose, and I’m not even sure yet if I know how I like doing it. I don’t want to look stupid in front of you, like a stupid little boy.”

She bent forward, placing a warm wet kiss on my lips and the pulled back with a big smile. “Gary, first, I think we’re past the stupid little boy thing. Haven’t I taught you anything? YOU are a young man. Second, I wouldn’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do. I can remember when I first started exploring my own body and believe me, I had no idea what I was doing. A pencil does not make a good masturbation tool. Hell, I was afraid to put my fingers in at first. All I could think was that would be icky. But when I did get over that little fear, I found it was anything BUT icky.”

“Well, it’s hard to show you what I like when I don’t even know myself.”

“Then I guess I’ll just have to figure it out myself.”

When I look back to that summer I think that was the best part of learning about love from Kay. She never pushed me on anything, had a way of easing my stress at always worrying about acting like a man instead of the boy I was. I worried constantly that I was going to make a fool of myself, do something wrong, say something stupid. But she always had a way of easing my mind, making me believe I could do no wrong.

She poured a little oil into her hands and rubbed it in before taking my semi-erect penis between her fingers. She held it for a second before leaning down and giving the head a little kiss, her tongue pressing against the hole there and making my penis strain upwards at the new attention. She lifted her head away and then laid it down on my belly as she began slowly sliding her hand up and down the shaft, using her thumb and index finger to apply a little extra pressure against the base of the head as it slid up. She continued a slow up and down stroke with a few twists around the shaft with her wrists, easing and tightening her grip.

I was amazed at how much better Kay did it then I had done with my amateurish beginning attempts. I’ll be the first to say that although it works, saliva is not a great lubrication. The massage oil allowed her hands to slide along the shaft with the perfect amount of friction to give the best sensations. My goal had been to cum, plain and simple, reach the end and enjoy that feeling of spurting a huge glob of sperm. Kay worked me up and down with slow deliberate teasing strokes, building the anticipation and desire, bringing me slowly to the ultimate explosion.

I was in ecstasy. I never believed I would have someone else masturbating me, never believed that someone would end up being the woman of my dreams. Kay worked me to an inner feeling of thinking when I exploded I would probably pass out from the total release brought on by this gorgeous woman. My penis started to throb, to move on its own accord, the tip becoming an angry red wanting to give up the semen trapped deep in my balls. She stopped, spun around and then straddled my thighs again so that she could tease me more while watching my expression.

“God Kay, I never did it that good. That feels fantastic.”

She smiled and just kept stroking watching me begin to squeeze my eyes shut and groan and then stopped her stokes and clamped down around the shaft. The feeling of nearing my explosion subsided as she took her other hand and began to play with my balls. She started to slide her one hand up and down my cock again, the other cradling my balls, the warmth of that hand giving even more pleasure to me. She slid her hand up and down faster and faster as I moaned in ecstasy.

“Oh shit, Kay, grab a towel I’m about to cum!”

“No. I want to watch you erupt like a volcano, my love.”

“But the mess...”

“Don’t worry, we’ll clean it up,” she whispered as she tightened her grip and held my ejaculation back. Just as I thought my cock would blow up, split down the sides so my cum would have a way to escape she released the vise-like grip she had on me.

A fraction of a second later my sperm was shooting to the heavens, I remember thinking, where did all that stuff come from when I had just finished unloading inside of Kay? I was amazed that there was still any left in me and here I was shooting another batch straight up in the air, a small fountain of the intense feelings I had for her. As I finished off with my semen lying in puddles on my stomach and the end of the load seeping down my shaft to coat her fingers, I watched Kay release me and then slowly place each finger of her hand between her lips, slurping my cum from her fingers while she stared into my eyes. I was astonished that she would do so and even more amazed at just how sexy it was to watch her doing it.

She leaned forward and slid her rosy pink tongue out and began to lick up every drop of my sperm from my stomach, making little “yum” sounds the whole time. I couldn’t believe she would do that, had been expecting her to use the towels to wipe it off. And here she was licking up my cum and acting as if she was enjoying it. I was deeply in love!

She sat back up but remained straddling my legs and smiled down on me. “I’m thinking we figured out what you like when masturbating.”

“Wow, that was amazing Kay. And I definitely have to get some of that oil.”

We laughed and as she sat there pinning my legs down she used a few fingers to tickle the bottom of my balls. She placed her other hand flat on my cock and began to run it up and down the bottom of the shaft as it lay flattened out like a felled tree after it’s stint at standing like a redwood. She stroked it like she was petting a cat and I’m not sure which one of us was more amazed when it began to stand up once again. Aah, to have that young virility to enjoy now that I was old. Whether it was the hands on my cock and balls or the view of Kay’s tits gently swaying above me as she rubbed me, I didn’t really care. She was making me hard again just seconds after making me cum.

She released me a few times during her ministrations and my cock would slowly deflate again. She continued until after releasing it one more time it decided it was ready to stand again, on its own. I frowned as she stood and turned her back to me as I figured she was just teasing me and was going to leave me like this. But then she stepped over me again and squatted down to guide my penis between her legs.

The sensation of her dripping wet pussy sliding down over me, gobbling up my cock and wrapping those fantastic muscles tight around the shaft sent electric pulses throughout me. And the view, being able to see my cock slide in and out of her as she began to use those powerful leg muscles to raise and lower her ass was amazing. I watched her ass flex and release with the movements of her thighs, her long perfectly shaped back and her shining hair washing back and forth across her shoulder blades like thin drapes in a summer breeze blowing through an open window was the picture of perfection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.