Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

We lay there wrapped in each other’s embrace, savoring the feel of naked body against body, wanting to prolong the moment. My cock was still buried deep inside her, wrapped within her folds like we were wrapped within our arms and legs. We shared a moment eyes locked, big grins on our faces with a new found secret between us. Was it love? Or was it only lust? I think I was too young to know for sure but it felt like love to me and I know from that point on I would always have the love of gorgeous, sweet Kay buried in my heart.

After many minutes of cuddling, feeling the others warm breath on our faces, Kay shifted a little and my flaccid cock slowly slid out of her. I hated that moment in my life but knew it had to end eventually. Kay had told me the importance of showing gratitude for the magnificent gift a couple shared and I could feel that myself. I thanked her with my embrace and the few minutes we remained locked together was a memory I hold dear; a practice I continue to this day. I always remain in my lovers arms until a mutual consent signals the moment of separation.

Unfortunately, Kay was signaling what I believed was her need for that mutual consent.” I’m sorry sweetheart but I really have to pee. You wouldn’t happen to have a bathroom in this little bungalow?” she asked with a giggle.

“Geez, sorry, never really thought about that. I guess you could go around to the other side of the tree. I haven’t cleared the low branches over there but it will be easier to get to than trying to get out through the brambles.”

“Well I sure as hell won’t be trying the brambles dressed like this,” she said as she stood and spread her arms out in a look at me in an “I’m naked” sort of gesture.

I looked at her and nodded my head. Maybe not as much looked at as ogled, stared, drank in the perfect nude woman standing before me. I marveled again at Kay. I burned every square inch, every hard muscle and soft curve into my memory. The first time she had stood like this in front of me she wore that sexy negligee. This time she was naked as a new born and so fucking hot my soft little penis sprang up again, just minutes after being completely drained and used up.

“No I wouldn’t try those brambles either.”

Kay looked down at my penis raising its little head again, laughed and said, “Hold that thought. I’m glad to know that I can bring the dead back to life. Now, no peeking. I’ll be back in a sec.”

I watched her bend down and scramble under the low dead sucker branches of the uncleared portion of our majestic love nest. I had never bothered to go around to that side of the tree, not really needing the room but at that moment decided I would clear it next time I was up here by myself. If I ever got this chance again I couldn’t have my lovely lady fighting the wilds to relieve herself.

Despite her warning to not peek I laid there on my belly, hands clutched together and chin resting on them and didn’t peek. I stared. She squatted down about 10 or 12 feet away turned towards me, towards the soft light of our candle. I had the perfect view between her thighs as I stretched quickly to grab my penlight and flipped the switch, shining the bright little beam between her legs and straight at her pussy.

She raised her face to mine and said, “I told you no peeking. What do you call that?”

I noticed she didn’t try to cover herself. So I raised my eyebrows, put on my most charming smile and said, “Umm ... Learning?”

We both laughed as she finished up and stood back up, still slightly crouched over to avoid the branches above with face raised to remain looking at me. She gave her ass a little shake and her hanging breasts joined her supple movement, swinging ever so slightly. “Somebody forgot to fill the toilet paper roll. Typical man.”

Again we both laughed as she quickly scurried back to sit down next to me as I remained flat on my belly. She knelt down and punched me in the shoulder.

“Hey, what was that for? I didn’t say Sorry.”

“Well you should have you little perv. That was for staring.”

We both broke out laughing again and the next thing I knew Kay threw one leg over me and then, straddling me, sat down hard on my ass. She reached up with both hands and gasped my shoulders, squeezing hard in a pinch, making me shrug my shoulders.

“Say you’re sorry or I’m going to have to torture you.”

“Kay, if I said I was sorry I would be lying to you. And I will never lie to you. Besides, if I say I’m sorry you’ll probably punch me again.”

“OK you asked for it.”

She bent forward, then leaned her head down and bit me on the back of my neck. I could hear her try to stifle a giggle as I realized her pussy was spread wide open, soaking wet and steamy hot on my ass like a little furnace. With her bent along my back I could feel her nipples, erect and hard poking into my back. As I began to laugh, I said, “Ow, ow, ow!”

“Ah ha,” as she joined in the laughter. “I knew you couldn’t take my torturing!”

“Yes Kay, you’re right. With your steamy hot pussy making little squishy sounds on my butt, your magnificent nipples stabbing me in the back and that hot mouth biting the back of my neck, there is no way I can take this torture. Tell you what, I promise not to apologize as long as you keep torturing me like this.”

“Now you’re going to get it!” she exclaimed as she swatted the back of my head.

She began to squirm her bottom around on mine, rubbing her pussy hard all over my ass, leaving sticky sweetness all over it. Still leaning over my back she started slowly sliding up and down with just the very tips of her nipples tickling up and down my spine. She bit me a few more times, each one getting softer and softer until it was just soft little kisses and her tongue flicking out and tracing little circles on the back of my neck and down the sides.

“Ow Kay! You’re killing me! But I still won’t apologize.”

“So, I guess I’m going to have to turn up the torture! She lifted up on her knees and growled, “Turn over before I really have to hurt you!”

“Yes master.”

I rolled in place while her hips hovered above mine. As my penis came free from being trapped beneath me it immediately jumped to attention, pointing for the heavens as I looked at my angel. I stared into that beautiful face, my heart beginning to beat faster, thumping in my chest like it was trying to jump out and run to her. I put on my best scared face.

“Oh Kay, please don’t hurt me!”

She lowered her hips, moving them gently forward and trapping my cock along the wet slit of her pussy and put on an evil grin. I was enraptured at the view from here, a slight hint of her pussy’s brown trim of pubic hair, rising up to her perfect flat belly and cute little belly button, the gentle flow from her hips to her ribcage and swimmer’s muscles. I could look up along the small globes of her breasts, standing so slight and perky there was no crease along the bottom, leading to those nipples, oh those nipples like chocolate candy drops, begging to melt in my mouth or my hands. I couldn’t help but reach up towards them, wanting to cup their perfectness, to roll those dark nubs between my fingers, to feel the joy of making them grow once again from my gentle ministrations.

She grabbed my arms just below the wrists and pushed them down above my head by leaning her weight into them. Doing this brought her nipples down to my face and I quickly took a little bite of one of those sweet treats.

“Ow,” she cried. “Now you’re going to get it!”

She released my arms and raised up moving her tits away from my face. As I lifted to chase them she laid a hand on each shoulder and pushed me flat again. Doing so forced her weight to shift where she was straddled across my hips. I could feel her pussy slide a little down to the bottom of my cock’s shaft causing it to strain upwards to feel her tender heat radiating from her inner being.

“Oh no, my captive. You are being tortured and I’ll say when you are allowed to react.”

She slid her weight upwards again and then, as her pussy slid down my cock I could see a slight change in her facial expression, a little smile take hold beneath the supposed evil grin. She remained leaning forward, pinning my shoulders against the ground and began a slow upward slide. I knew she had her clit pressed hard against the hump of my cock and could see in her eyes that it was causing her immense enjoyment. When her clit reached the head she pushed back against me and slid back down, just a little harder and a bit faster. When it reached the base of my cock I could feel the tickle of a drop of her juices slide down between my balls before she slid back up along my shaft and then back down again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.