Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I knelt down next to her and shyly asked could I undress her like she did me.

“I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.”

She raised up on her knees next to me and turned half way around so that I could find the thin ties at the top of her back that held the sheer, transparent top of her negligee. I fumbled like the proverbial school boy before I could untie it. She lifted her arms gracefully above her head as I knelt there like a fool. The vision of her perfect tits beneath the gauzy material had stolen my brain and it took me a few seconds before I realized what I was supposed to do. I grabbed the bottom edge and lifted until the top cleared her head and arms and laid it down like it was a baby.

Kay sat back down in front of me, cross-legged with that faint patch of fur nestled between her legs but still covered by the thin bottoms of her negligee. I pried my eyes away from her crotch and then found my eyes frozen on her tits, the first view I had of a real pair of woman’s tits not those little girl bumps of Sherry’s I had enjoyed last summer. I sat back on my heels and just stared.

“Kay, I have seen those in my dreams countless times, I have used every trick I could think of to see them but they are more magnificent than I could have ever imagined.”

“Oh, you mean your little trick of ordering ice cream then slowly rising up in your seat to try to get a better view?”

“Oh, you knew, huh?”

“Well here’s a little secret between us, I reach down farther than I have to when you’re sitting in your seat. It kind of excites me to know you are trying so hard to see my tits.”

“Oh. So the sitting on the cooler, you know about that too?”

“Yup. I love seeing you try so hard to keep me from noticing you trying to sneak a peek at my panties. Next time look a little harder, you might see a wet spot from me thinking about it.”

“I should have known you wouldn’t fall for my stupid childish tricks. You just have no idea how much that excites me to know you like my trying to peek.”

“Oh, kind sir, I have every idea,” she said as she pointed towards my cock. As I looked down I chuckled to take notice that between our conversation and seeing those tits my cock was once more standing at attention like a good soldier risen from the dead.

“Well those are the most magnificent tits I have ever seen. Umm ... can I touch them?”

“They feel more magnificent than they look. Try it, you might like it.”

I sat down cross-legged like she was, my knees bumping up against hers as I scooted forward. My hands trembled as I reached out for the first time to touch a woman’s tit, my skin touching hers, no shirt or bra to block the feel, the ultimate sensation of sharing that warmth and tingle of contact. I grabbed them and squeezed them like rubber balls.

“Ouch,” Kay gasped as she slapped my hands away. “You must be gentle, at least at first, like last week when you were holding my one breast while I pretended to sleep and you didn’t want me to know. Soft like your heart, gentle like your soul, you must work a lady up to full passion slowly. That is the biggest problem every young man must surmount if he wants to win another’s heart and gain access to her treasures you so badly crave. Remember the Tortoise and the Hare, slow and steady wins the race.”

“OK, sorry I hurt you.”

“Oh, you didn’t really hurt me. I just wanted to get the point across. That was your next lesson on how to make love to a lady! Now continue.”

I replaced my hand on her tit and, this time, softened my grip, and barely closed my fingers at all.

“OK. That was better but they don’t break. Play with them a little, use your finger tips to stroke the flesh, feel the warmth, enjoy the sensation while you make her enjoy also. Take the nipples between your fingertips, squeeze them, roll them, firmly but not too hard. My nipples are like the end of a fuse that leads straight to my pussy. Light that fuse and you will light an explosion that will consume both of us. But consume us in a wave of passion we will remember forever.”

As I played with one breast first and then the other I watched as she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and then I swear I heard her purr like a cat. I could feel the vibration of the soft whisper of a moan that started low in her chest then grew in vibration and sound as it slid up into her throat.

“Mmmm, you learn well. My breasts are sensitive but my nipples make explosions go off inside me. Now try with your mouth.”

I gulped as I shakily whispered, “OK.”

How many countless times had I dreamed this? In how many wet dreams had I lived this moment? How many times had I prayed to the gods to allow this to happen to me? I never dreamed it could be so fantastic, so glorious, so ... natural.

I leaned forward while we sat there cross legged, me completely naked despite the intense embarrassment I had initially felt when Kay undressed me but still loving the fact that she had made me feel so comfortable with my naked body exposed to her.

I took a nipple between my lips and brought back the memory of our kisses. I tried the same techniques, moving my lips around the large dark brown areole while I sucked the nipple in and slid my tongue all over it. I rolled my tongue again then hungrily slurped the nipple into the tight circle of it and felt it grow.

One of my favorite memories of that magnificent Summer of ‘69 was the size of Kay’s nipples. Sure Tootsie Roll sized might be a bit of exaggeration, but truly not by much. I was awe struck at just how big they could get with the right attention. And Kay always seemed to mention just how much that attention made her tingle. Lying there like a little candy on top of her champagne glass sized tits, they became my favorite treat to start a great meal.

After a few minutes of swapping back and forth, showering my whole affection on those two wonderful treats Kay pulled back, lying down on her back and sliding her legs straight out and down to each side of mine. She reached her hands up and took mine then slowly pulled me forward and down to lie upon her and allow me the first feel of my naked body lying on top of a woman’s naked body. I had many day dreams about the feel of my bare chest pressed against a woman’s, wondering just how it would feel. The actual feel was so much better than the dream!

And here I was, lying naked on top of Kay, nothing but skin between us. Well, except for them damn panties I wanted off so bad, giving me that first unhindered view of her pussy. I pulled a hand loose from hers and reached down, trying to figure out how to get them off while she still had her full weight on them. I began to tug as frustration took over.

She squirmed a little and reached down, taking my hand back again and whispered in that sexy “bedroom voice” of hers that so utterly turned me on, “Not yet my Tortoise, slow and steady. Remember?”

“Sorry, I just really wanted to see the rest of you, make love to you. Drive my hard cock deep inside of you!”

“Ok, whoa up there a little my strong little steed. Where did that come from? First, I swear if I hear you say sorry one more time, I’ll punch you. Never be sorry for giving a woman the feelings you are learning and giving to me right now. This is your first time, you may make small mistakes and we will work on changing them. But you are learning and you are making me feel like I am the most special person in your world. You are doing a terrific job. Secondly trust me, you are already making love to me.”

“Sorr ... oops. How am I making love to you? You still have your panties on and I haven’t even put it inside yet.”

“Ah hah! Exactly. The next thing a young man must learn to win a girl’s heart: Every guy thinks his satisfaction in getting his dick wet is love making. So your next lesson; most women take a bit longer than a guy to reach the proximity of full orgasm. Learn to take the time to get her there. Putting your dick into me isn’t making love, getting me to the point of needing you to put your dick into me, is. Intercourse, or fucking, is the act of sliding in and out of me. Love making is making me desire that and then enjoying it. Young men think that just putting their cock into a pussy is what turns a woman on. Tell a girl that’s what she needs and she’ll laugh in your face. We want romance, we want you to give us all of your attention and put our feelings and enjoyment up there on a level with yours.”

The earnestness in her eyes made me listen like she was preaching gospel.

“Don’t just think of your gratification. I let you cum in my mouth right away, not for your gratification but because I knew you needed to release some of the sexual tension that has been building in you for the past 14 years. Else you would never make it through a great love making session. So now you learn that it’s not just about you but about both of us. Think about it and then make me NEED you to fuck me.”

“OK, here goes nothing.”

“No my young lover, here goes EVERYTHING.”

I smiled as I took all the weight back off of her and supported mine with my arms, bending my neck and taking her right nipple between my lips again. This time I sucked and tickled gently before raising the intensity, sucking the nipple to its full grandness and making it swell as far as it would. I was sucking so hard I was pulling and stretching those beautiful breasts as far off of her chest as they would go. She began to squirm a little and I thought, “Have I lit that fuse?”

I felt her give a little wiggle beneath me helping to line the soft mound of her little nest against the stiff hardness of my constantly throbbing cock. Her pussy may have been hidden beneath that thin silky layer of panty but I could feel her pubic hairs pressing through and what I was sure was a growing wet spot there. I began to grind my cock against that soft mound as she arched her back just the slightest bit to increase the friction we were making.

“Mmmmmmm, god Gary you are making me so fucking hot. My pussy is starting to flow like a leaky faucet. I feel the first trickle of my pussy juices running out of me and down between the crack of my ass”

My first thoughts were how could this sweet angel be talking so dirty, my next was, wow, I love it. I reached down to grab the waist band of her panties and try to slide them down again. She reached down and gripped my hand to pull it back up to her waist, placing it firmly on that thin curving sexy part of her body while the other hand still rested on the tit that wasn’t receiving the attention from my mouth.

“Easy. I want you, oh god I want you, but you must make me need you not just want you, make me feel that the only thing that will keep me breathing, the only thing I am living for is to feel your cock buried deep inside me. Think about what I did to you when we first started.”

A light switch felt like it had been flipped inside of my tiny little brain. “Ok, I think I’m finally beginning to understand.”

I released her breast with my upper hand and slid it, too, down to her waist. I began to trail my fingertips gently up her sides, feeling each rib and every little indentation, moving at a snail’s pace, no, wait, a tortoise. I began to kiss my way up her chest towards the junction of her long slim neck, my tongue leaving a path behind so that it could find its way home again. I paused when I reached the little hollow at the base of her neck, tongue flicking out and circling the edge of the hollow before I started kissing my way around the right side of her neck and back around the left side.

I could feel the grind of her mound pushing a little harder against my cock as her back arched just a little higher. Her muscles seemed to be tightening up all over her body. As I kissed my way up her neck the grinding below seemed to intensify, moving faster as she arched even harder, rubbing against my cock like she was trying to rub it right off. I breathed faster and harder as my lips took in her ear lobe, sucking lightly and then kissing my way around her ear. In between kisses I let my tongue tickle the edges before thrusting it deep into her ear.

“Oh god, baby. You are driving me crazy. Please keep doing what you are doing. I want you, I NEED you to fuck me hard. Oh fuck, let me get these fucking panties off NOW.”

She bucked up, almost tossing my smaller body off her and reached down with her own hands to grasp the waist band of her panties. As an evil thought entered my mind I quickly planted my knees firmly between her soft thighs lifted up the rest of my body and then grabbed the front of her panties with one hand while I leaned my weight on the other hand planted in between her breasts. I pushed her, perhaps a little roughly back down flat, holding tightly so she couldn’t pull her panties down.

She hesitated for a brief moment as I looked into her fiery eyes, drinking in the passion and needs I could see there and growled in the deepest “man’s” voice I could muster, “I don’t think you quite NEED me yet. Just wait.”

I was loving being the one in control for the first time. A sense of power flowed through me.

I quickly laid my weight back down on top of her upper body and locked our lips together in the most passionate kiss I felt able to give her. The moan that escaped from her mouth into mine drove me crazy, made me wonder what the fuck are you doing boy. She was begging for your cock, the thing you had been waiting for more than anything in the world and you didn’t seize that moment? Are you fucking crazy? Hell, maybe I was, but one thing I knew by that point. I was going to do everything in my power to make her want to spend the rest of the summer giving herself to me.

I ended the kiss on her lips and then began kissing my way down her chin before turning that slight downward corner to her neck. She lifted her chin, tilting her head back and exposing her neck all the way to my administrations. I slid my tongue out, making sure it was good and wet first, then traced a long slow line down her neck and chest and stopped between her breasts. I paused, turned my head left and placed an ever so light kiss on her nipple before turning right and repeating on the other side.

I reached one hand down to her soaked panties and started to “pet the cat” through the thin material. I heard her beginning to pant, felt little twitches and tremors shaking her whole body, glimpsed up and watched her head thrashing back and forth, back arching again as she ground her pussy into my hand. She reached one hand down and clamped down on my hand and pushed it harder into her steamy hot mound. She reached up with the other and grabbed a fistful of my hair between her fingers and a long slow moan that turned into a quiet, muted wail.

“Oh my god, I’m cumming! Oh lord save me from this wild man. Oh fuck yesssssss!”

She shook so hard I was afraid she was going to hurt herself before collapsing back flat on the ground. She loosened her hands from my hair and off my hand that was still planted on her pussy, cupped my face gently, lifted it until she caught my eyes and whispered, “It’s time.”

“I don’t want you anymore. I don’t even need you. I HAVE to have you! I am so fucking wet so hot down there I feel like I’m going to melt. Please, please Gary, bury that cock in my pussy before we float off this damn sleeping bag”

Maybe I WAS crazy. But I was truly enjoying the power I had over her at this moment. I mean, she owned me for a week, could have made me do anything she asked, but now she was begging me for something. I liked that feeling.

I grinned at her and said, “I don’t know if you are ready yet.”

“Oh, you bastard. You better fuck me now before I rape you!”

“Nahh,” I chuckled as I wiggled my knees down until they were planted next to her calves and continued to kiss and lick my way down her belly. As I reached the top of her now soaking wet panties I grabbed both sides of the waist band and whispered, “Lift.”

I swear, her ass came off the ground so fast she almost broke my nose that was still hovering just above her pussy, enjoying the scent I had discovered when I got close to her panties. A scent that was both sweet and musty at the same time, had the under scent of the perfume she favored, a scent that contained her sweat and every delectable aroma that was escaping the depths of her pussy.

I pulled her panties down slowly as she held her ass off the ground, very slowly, exposing the first unhindered view of the glorious prize I had won through perseverance, dedication, and sheer dumbass luck. The brown curls near the top of her gorgeous pussy, so dainty and soft looking, popped up individually as they escaped the confines of her soaked panties. As I slowly dragged them down and got a glimpse of her pussy lips I was enraptured by the looks of them. Red, swollen, pushing out between the pubic hairs, framing the soft, soaked split that ran down the middle.

“Hurry up damn you, I have to have that cock buried in my cunt now!”

I was so shocked to hear that word come out of her mouth I almost jumped backwards, but in doing so I jerked her panties down past her bent knees and she allowed her ass to collapse down to our bed again. She lifted her legs high up in the air, her panties still around her upper calves and demanded I get her legs free. I was happy to oblige and as I reached up to do so I noticed my pants in a ball just to the side of us. As I laid that soaked little bundle of her sheer panties next to them I noticed she was laying back, eyes closed, a serious expression on her face, body trembling slightly. I used this slight pause to reach into the pocket of my jeans and pull my little penlight out. I laid it down next to us then waited as she lowered her legs, me still kneeling between them.

“OK Gary, enough already, please make love to me now,” she pleaded. “Please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.