Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

(The best defense is to attack)

Finally, there came a morning when I dreaded going into the cafeteria for the morning breakfast because I was being bombarded with glares from angry women from all sides.

In all honesty, I don’t know who I had offended the most.

Recently, I had gotten in the habit of not answering my door when I had a female in my bed and I never as able to sort out who it was on the other side of the door.

I must state up front that the most depraved female in the bunch was the cross-wearing Fay with a preacher husband and four strapping boys all in their teens at home. She was able to contort her body in all different positions and sometimes she watched my cock going inside her feminine folds with great interest. She would even spit down at my dick going inside her to help me with lubrication the old-fashioned way. She was also no stranger to anal sex and would beg me to shove it, “all the way up inside” with a frenzied look of lust in her eye that confirmed her depths of depravity with no doubts on my part.

I had a weird dream last night that I was a referee in a boxing match between Tippi the third chair on the defense team and Ms. Alexandra Honeysuckle the stunning prosecutor with the fantastic boobs and the great backside.

The strange thing was they didn’t have boxing gloves.

They were pulling hair and scratching with their long nails like a real alley cat fight and not a boxing match. I watched them kicking with their bare feet and using their elbows and knees in ways that most professional fights prohibited.

Misty the clerk of court was cooling down the prosecutor with a thick towel and making her drink the bottle of water to hydrate her in the later rounds.

In the other corner, Sam was stark naked and down on her knees licking Tippi’s private parts like she needed it calmed down before the next round. She was the only one in the hallucination that was unclothed. Her lean, boyish figure was completely shaven of all hair. Even her head was bald and shiny like a brand new bowling ball.

Fay was sitting in the row in front of me with her preacher husband all dressed up in his religious garb and her four sons were lined up like birds in a shooting gallery looking like they didn’t want to be there and embarrassed at the fact that their mom was wearing a short skirt that showed her naughty panties underneath.

Charlene and Jolene were both watching me from the other side of the ring.

They were both knitting baby’s clothing even though they were both too old to have children any longer.

The judges were in a separate box acting like the jurors in the trial and they were keeping score of each round adding up the points for later decisions if needed.

I thought it strange that they only needed three judges in an average boxing match and a criminal trial required no less than twelve jurors to come to a final decision in any case.

I guess the number came from the common law going back to Merry Old England when the Magna Carta was signed under duress.

Conversely, the Supreme Court only had nine justices to reach their decisions and it seemed it was more important to have an odd number rather than risking split decisions that might end in a tie evenly split down the middle.

Misty gave me a strange look in the cafeteria, and I wondered if I had been caught red-handed with my fist in the cookie jar of available pussy. I knew I had made a bad mistake with Yolanda but at least it was under control for the moment, and I would keep my fingers crossed to erase the threat of possible blackmail away from my door.

I met Misty up on the roof where I had first buried the salami with my juror buddy Gloria. We were the only ones up there and I pushed her into the little alcove next to the huge air conditioning unit that was off because it was far too early in the day to be needed.

I loved feeling up her backside because she wore a tiny thong instead of the Granny panties that Gloria used to cover her sturdy flanks. I pushed my fingers inside her brown eye, and she smiled up at me stroking my hardness with talented hands.

I spun her around and lifted her skirt in the back.

“No, not now, you nasty man! The trial is about to resume, and they will be sending out search teams to round all you jurors up any minute.”

Her words cut through my perverted sense of instant gratification, and I followed her back down to the courtroom on the top floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.