Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

(Sam is definitely a Samantha)

We had reached the point in the trial where all of the jurors wished they had never accepted this role and that included yours truly.

My shameful conduct with the head prosecutor, Ms. Honeysuckle was a wake-up call to me in more ways than one. I knew she was just using me as a convenient sperm donor but I was hooked good and proper and was willing to get down on my knees for her anytime she suggested it to me. I hadn’t felt like this way for a female ever since my first wife Doreen used to dress up in her leather and vinyl and made me toe the mark like a little boy-toy.

Doreen was a good person inside but she had a rough exterior that most guys saw as threatening and they disliked her because she made them feel inadequate. I was attracted to her because she saved my bacon in a bad situation and she had me in her web of passion ever since. The fact that she was almost twenty years older than me didn’t bother me at all but I could tell she was jealous whenever a sweet young thing came too close to me for her comfort zone. Those were the days of wine and roses for me and I wallowed in my adoration of Doreen until I caught her in bed with my best pal Dwight giving it to her from behind in a way that I knew from experience she loved the best of all. It was all downhill after that and we split up amiably fifty/fifty on everything except the dog that stayed with her with much regret on my part.

In fact, I could see a lot of my Doreen in the juror called by all around her simply “Sam”. Her real name was Samantha and she had told me in confidence that she hated the name because it sounded like a cat’s name and she really hated cats with a passion preferring dogs no matter what the breed or temperament.

We had already had a night of nocturnal bliss and every time I thought about the way she moaned and whimpered underneath my weight I couldn’t help but get aroused yet again.

The head clerk of court Misty gleefully shared the rumor about Sam being slipped a mickey by one of the trio of bad boys, Tom, Dick and Larry. None of them would admit to being the guilty party later that did that dirty deed but they all took advantage of her in the midnight hours. They even took pictures with their cell phones to insure she kept her mouth shut if she didn’t want them on the internet for her family and friends could she her total humiliation. Misty told me,

“I saw some of those videos, Ralph and it was her being used by all three guys at the same time that made it a real classic. It didn’t look to me like she was all that out of it because she was humping like a female possessed with an itch she had to get scratched all over. I told you that girl has an ass you wouldn’t believe and it couldn’t stop moving in all directions at the same time for those three perverts.”

I asked her,

“How come you didn’t report it to the judge and get them kicked off the jury?”

She looked at me that just smiled and I knew that the entire trial was a farce because they didn’t have any inclination to switch out any of the jurors because they were fairly certain of the outcome. I guess I was one of the minority jurors that were not in on the deal and I had the distinct impression that the defendant Winston Sullivan would be residing on death row for a long time because the death penalty was in limbo in this state since the turn of the century.

I have to admit, I felt a sense of pity for Sam because she had been a delight in bed and she didn’t put up any fuss when I didn’t come back to her for some more goodies due to the sudden introduction of Ms. Honeysuckle into my fantasy thoughts about two to tango.

She looked over her shoulder at me with that direct look of hers. I saw Arlene watching us intently from the end of the row and I knew she was thinking about the likelihood that the two of us were doing it behind closed doors. Of course, she was absolutely right but it didn’t seem like such a crime, all things considered of the twelve of us being secluded in an isolated situation that might last a long time.

I was certain that Sam was reading my dirty thoughts and it strangely turned me on to the fact I was hiding my throbbing erection at 11AM in the morning as the prosecutor Ms. Honeysuckle was tearing the defendant’s original statement to shreds with her biting sarcasm about the gaps in his testimony. Sure, I felt sorry for the poor sap because he was more than likely innocent but he was being slowly torn apart by the prosecution and his defense was not making the proper objections to their ridiculous accusations with the vigor one would expect if their life was hanging on the balance.

The simple truth was the outcome was becoming patently clear to me and I knew my objection to it would be brushed aside by the other jurors because they had been lulled into a sense of acceptance by the court that was part of their persona at this point in the trial and it was definitely looking bad for Mister Winston Sullivan.

Sam approached me at the break and asked me,

“Are you ready for a second act on our little scenario at midnight, Ralph? I have been thinking about it and it seems to me we have a bit of unfinished business and I hate to leave something not quite finished just the way I like it when all is said and done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.