Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 9

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

The flight over to Mexico took just over 8 hours and gave the members of the Smith family plenty of time to think.

Mandy was not only beating herself up for dragging her family into all of this, even though there had been precious little she could have done about any of it, she was worried about how much being forced into having sex with her son and daughter, and also strangers, was turning her on.

Even now, coming into land she was excited about what may lay in store for her over the next week. How many times would she be made to suck someone’s cock, how many times would she be fucked in the ass and how many times would her young son fuck her and cum in her pussy? All these questions were making her wet and she could smell the musky odour emanating from her pussy. Could others smell her too she wondered. There was little wonder why she did smell after the amount of sex she’d had today, the reverend, her son and then the taxi driver. She couldn’t wait to get into the hotel and shower.

For Daniel, everything just seemed a blur. He couldn’t believe how things had changed. One minute he was a normal lad, wanting to kick a football and play video games and the next thing he knew, he had been thrown into a world of forced sex and incest, then to top it all, he had been forced into a freak wedding ceremony and had taken vows to marry and impregnate his own mother. Why then, if these thoughts were so horrendous, was his cock hard once more?

Bill was the most freaked out of them all and he blamed himself for a lot of it, well in particular his own lust for his daughter when she laid on her bed and how he was so weak when he saw her smooth flesh. In no time at all he’d ejaculated in her sleeping mouth and from there it went from bad to worse. He wondered what Mandy must have had to endure while trying to protect him and her children from all of this. She had been so innocent before and now both she and their daughter had been turned into sluts for goodness knows who to wank over. He looked down at his sleeping daughter again now as the plane was coming into land. His cock hardened when he remembered they would be sharing a bed tonight and no one would be able to stop them fucking like a real married couple.

Katie was having another dream where she was in the cockpit with the pilot and was sucking his cock as the plane was coming into land. On touchdown he came in her mouth and then she woke up. She giggled to herself when she heard the real pilot address the passengers and say “Welcome to Mexico”. Her daddy was stroking her head and whispering “Time to wake up sweetheart” and as she became fully awake, she realised her daddy was hard where her head had been laying. Katie was wet and just like her mother, she too could smell the musky aroma coming from herself.

Once the plane taxied to a halt, two stewardesses sought out the two couples and gave them an envelope each that contained a letter from Mr & Mrs C.

Dear Married Couple,

We hope you had a pleasant flight.

Once through customs, please proceed to the taxi rank, where you will be greeted by a driver holding up a large sign saying ‘Mr & Mrs C VIP guests’ and he will take you to your hotel.

Your driver knows you haven’t any money and so will be expecting payment in another way. Please do not embarrass us by declining and remember, just because you are in another country, do not think we haven’t arranged for a number of situations requiring your full cooperation.

We do hope you will like the resort and the hotels we have chosen for you, enjoy yourselves and we’ll be in touch soon.

Best Regards Mr & Mrs C


Bill & Katie and Daniel & Mandy briefly saw each other in the taxi rank, but not being close enough to be able to talk, they longingly looked at each other and blew kisses.

“Quick, Quick come on and get in” Mandy & Daniels driver said.

They both got in and as they set off Mandy said “Pass me the letter again Daniel”

“Here you are mum” he replied as he passed it to her.

Hearing this, the driver looked in the rear view mirror and then looked at his instructions to take Mr & Mrs Smith to the hotel. It puzzled him that the young man called her mum because he had been told his passengers were a married couple, despite the age difference.

He pondered the thought for a few miles into the journey and then knowing they had no money, he pulled the car off the road and turned to look at his passengers before asking “So you two are married right? There’s a bit of an age gap between you isn’t there?

Mandy, knew she couldn’t let on that they were mother and son and said “Age is no barrier for love”

The driver smiled and said “I understand you have no money to pay the fare, so as part payment, if he is your husband, suck his cock so I can see and take his cum in your mouth”.

Mandy smiled as that wouldn’t be a hardship, apart from the obvious of doing it in front of a stranger of course. She took Daniels cock out and without hesitation sucked him off while the taxi driver recorded it on his camera.

“Well lady, maybe he is your husband after all, now come and suck my cock in the same way and you can consider your fare paid”

Apart from the smell of the man, Mandy considered this a result. The taxi driver in England insisted on fucking her ass and she feared she’d have to do the same here. Mandy took his thick Mexican cock in her hand and wet her lips before sinking them all the way down his shaft. He was thick in girth, but not very long. She could taste the sweat coming from his cock and balls and did well not to puke over him. She sensed he was getting close to cumming and was considering finishing him off with her hand, so she wouldn’t have to taste his putrid spunk, but he wasn’t going to risk that and he grabbed her head, jamming her firmly on his cock as he pumped two weeks worth of cum into her stomach.

He spat in her hair, which made Daniel lurch forward, but when the driver pulled a blade out. Mandy shouted “Daniel, it’s okay. let it go”.

Mandy looked at him with distaste, wiped her mouth and then her hair, before sitting back in the taxi with Daniel. Not for the first time today, Mandy felt cheap.

The moment was defused and the driver took them to their hotel.


Bill and Katies driver was equally as smelly as Mandy and Daniel’s and as he drove they could smell him from the back of the taxi. He asked “So Mister and Mrs Smith, have you thought about how you are going to pay me for this journey?”

Neither Bill or Katie had given it any thought and just hoped the subject didn’t arise, but now it had, they had to quickly think.

Katie whispered to her dad “Maybe I should offer to suck his cock daddy, what do you think?”

Bill was pretty practical and even though hating himself for agreeing said “Okay Sugar, I think that might be the best option”.

Bill addressed the driver “My wife will suck your cock as payment”

The driver pulled over and ordered them all out of the car. The driver then spat on the floor and said “I can get my cock sucked ten times a night if I want it sucking. No, I want something pretty unusual because I am a man with kinky tastes”

Bill started to worry at those words and the driver saw his and Katies fear before saying “Hey don’t worry, I am not going to hurt her. Just wait and then have your wife do what I ask”

The driver took a plastic sheet out of his trunk and laid it out on the floor. He took his shirt off and laid on the sheet. “Lady, if you piss in my mouth and let me lick your pussy clean after, I will consider that as payment for your journey”

Katie had never heard anything like it in her life. Did this man really want her to piss in his mouth?

She looked at her daddy and he shrugged and said “Do you need to pee”

Katie nodded and her dad said “Well Sugar, I think you have just found a toilet to go in”

Katie chuckled and said “Okay Mister, you have a deal”

Katie pulled her panties down and crouched over the drivers face and after a little stage fright she let her pee flow out and boy, did it flow fast. It hit his face with a blast and he opened his mouth and swallowed as much as he could until she’d finished. After the last few drops fell from Katie he put his tongue up to her pussy and started to clean her. She actually enjoyed the feel of it and the guy did a good job. She ground down onto him until she felt an orgasm building. Bill was as hard as a rock with the sight of his daughter orgasming on the guys wet face.

Before they set off again, the driver got out some wet wipes and cleaned his face. Bill was fascinated at what he had just witnessed and wondered what his daughters piss tasted like, but for now, he put the thought to the back of his mind, especially when he saw Katies face smirking with an expression that said ‘What the actual fuck?’

They travelled for another forty minutes and pulled up outside their hotel and Bill said to his daughter “Okay Honey, let’s just enjoy some time together and play the part of husband and wife, as surreal as that thought is and let’s get through this in one piece. Hopefully we can then get back home and figure a way out of this mess, what do you say?”

“I don’t think we have much of a choice daddy. I will try to be a good wife for you” Katie said with a giggle.

Bill was so proud of his daughter and her attitude to the freaky situation they found themselves in.

He looked up at the magnificent hotel. The up lights shining on the outside of the impressive building were amazing. Katie saw his appreciation on his face and said “It’s pretty Wow, isn’t it daddy?”

Bill nodded and took her hand and said “Come on Honey, let’s do this and I’ll try not to show my excitement when I see you naked”.

“You mean like when you tried to hide it the first time you saw me naked in my bedroom hehe, just promise me you won’t put your cock in my mouth, until we get to our room” she chuckled.

“Hmmmm you are so funny young lady, I won’t put my cock in your mouth, but I might give you a good public spanking haha” Bill replied. They were in surprisingly good spirits. Maybe something to do with the Mexican air. It was certainly warmer than England

As soon as they entered the hotel reception they were greeted by a stunning hostess. She was dressed in a tight black dress, wore full make-up and had a pair of Louis Vuitton stilettos on “Good evening Mr & Mrs Smith, welcome to the Principal Palace Hotel, we have been expecting you. You are booked into our honeymoon suite for the week and Mr & Mrs C have already preauthorised your bill, so anything you want has already been taken care of. Please feel free to enjoy all the facilities and if there is anything you want just dial reception and we will arrange it immediately. Please fasten these bracelets around your wrists; by offering them up to your door they will unlock it. Now if you’d kindly step out of your clothes, I will put them into storage for when you sadly leave us. Do you have any questions?”

Bill and Katie stood opened mouthed for a second or two while their hostess smiled her dazzling smile. They closed their mouths and said “No, thank you” but were now on autopilot.

Katie started to strip first and Bill desperately tried to look away as he knew what would happen. In fact it had already started to. His erection growing harder by the second. The sexy hostess smiled and saw that he was getting embarrassed so she spoke “Sir, please don’t be embarrassed, you will notice the majority of men at this resort walk around with hard cocks. We think there’s something in the Mexican air, or maybe it’s simply because of all the naked sexy ladies all over the place”.

Bill glanced up and looked in the same direction as Katie, who had spotted two men in their thirty’s walk past with huge erect cocks. They were following two middle aged and very sexy woman. Bill guessed the hostess was correct and didn’t try to cover himself up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.