Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 10

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Both Mandy & Daniel and Bill and Katie fucked each other another two times before they left their suites to see what was occurring out in the resort. On a normal holiday, where they could have dressed, it wouldn’t have been an issue, but because they were at a nudist resort and they’d also each had the following text messages come through, they were very nervous about going out and about.

‘Hi Honeymooners, it’s lovely to see you both enjoying your new relationships. Now just for a little bit of fun, Mrs C would like you ladies to not clean up your pussy’s for the remainder of the night. You must allow whatever is in them now and whatever your husbands fill you with while out, to drain out naturally.

The same goes for your faces and your asses. Do not clean yourselves up and remember, only your husbands are allowed to cum in your pussy’s, but your other holes are free game, oh and finally, you must not refuse anyone who wants to use them.

Have fun.

Mr & Mrs C’

Mandy was brought back down to earth with a bump. She’d been on such a high and had actually forgotten about her new life as entertainment for Mr & Mrs C and god knows who else. All she’d been interested in since they got here was pampering herself in the five star luxury and her sons happiness and his hard cock, of course. She was falling in love with her sons body. She had started to crave his cock inside her, especially the way it responded to her and she planned to fuck him repeatedly. Daniel, was becoming quite the stud.

With that thought, she remembered how much he’d filled her up with his sperm and so walking out with it dripping out of her pussy and down her leg was going to be so humiliating. He was so young too. He made her look like an old slapper with a toy boy.

Daniel told her not to worry and he was proud of being seen with her and couldn’t wait to fuck her in public to show the world how much he loved her.


Meanwhile in the other hotel Katie stood up and leaked everywhere. It was a mixture of her daddy’s and her own cum. She wanted to stay indoors until it all came out, but it was Bill who said that’s not what’s expected of them and it would only be worse for them if they didn’t venture out and humiliate themselves.

Bill didn’t realise exactly how humiliating it was going to get and he might have thought twice if he had have known.

As soon as they walked out of their apartment they were spotted and word spread that the hot looking newlywed, with the older hubby, was out and about.

To start with, Bill felt proud of the attention and glances Katie was getting. She herself felt mortified though as cum was leaking fast from her pussy and was streaming down her legs.

“Daddy, have you noticed all the looks we are getting? I don’t like it. I feel like a slut with all this cum running out of my pussy”.

“I know honey, let’s find a quiet spot in a bar to sit and hopefully it’ll all drain away and then we can go for something to eat”.

“Thanks Daddy, that’s a good idea”.

They found a quiet corner and a sexy waitress came over within a minute or so. She took their drinks order and asked “Are you the newly married couple in the Honeymoon suite?”.

Bill looked at his daughter and smiled at her before answering “I guess we are”.

“How exciting, thank you for choosing our bar for your first night, we will make this a very special night for you. Please come with me and we will seat you in our VIP luxury seat in the middle of the bar” the waitress said.

Katie’s heart started to beat fast, she knew if she stood up more spunk would surely drain down her legs so said “Please can we just stay here? We don’t want any fuss”.

“I am sorry lady, but all the bars have been instructed by Mr & Mrs C, that whoever’s bar you choose for your first drinks out, has to make your evening one to remember” said the waitress, who didn’t elaborate further before saying “Please, come with me now”.

As feared, when Katie stood up again, more sperm trickled out of her pussy and ran down her legs. Bill, who had let his daughter go before him, saw his sperm running down her leg and he started to get hard.

The waitress lead them to the VIP area, which consisted of a raised decked platform area in the middle of the bar. The area was cordoned off with deep red coloured ropes attached to brass stands. In the middle of the VIP area was a two seater leather love sofa, with winged arms and comfy cushions.

Above them was a sign in neon letters ‘VIP AREA’.

The bar was still relatively quiet and Bill & Katie were seated. They each had different thoughts going through their minds. Katie’s was that as soon as she got off the VIP sofa, people would be able to see the mess her leaking pussy will have made on it and Bill’s was of worry at the mention of Mr and Mrs C. He chose to keep his worry to himself so as not to worry Katie too.

The music was soft and their drinks were duly brought, along with a crown of pretty flowers for Katie to wear. It was a nice touch, even if she did feel a little conscious being naked, in the centre of the bar, wearing it.

Couples started to come into the bar, as did several men in varying numbers. Some on their own and some in groups of two or three. There were a few single females, but there were definitely more men than woman.

Every person who came into the bar was invited to go and congratulate the VIP honeymoon couple. The bar was filling up nicely and a good atmosphere was being created. More drinks were brought for Bill and Katie and they started to enjoy the attention. It was helped by the relaxant drugs that had been sprinkled into their drinks by the bar manager.

No one else was allowed into the VIP area accept the manager and waitress’s, so most people just nodded to them, but others lent over the ropes and spoke to them and wished them every happiness.

The drinks continued to flow, along with more of the special powder sprinkled into the newlyweds glasses and more people arrived. The place was now buzzing and much more active than the other bars around, which caught the attention of Mandy and Daniel.

Unbeknown to Mandy and Daniel, their every move was being monitored and as their curiosity lead them to see what was happening, a waitress invited them in. They were ushered to the one remaining table facing the VIP area and before they could take in who was sat in the VIP area, the waitress passed them a note.

‘Hello Mandy & Daniel,

You are advised to remain silent and simple enjoy the show, which you WILL be expected to join in with when invited.

And remember, whatever happens, do not let on that you know the VIP guests.

Kind Regards Mr & Mrs C’

As soon as Mandy and Daniel had finished reading the note they looked up and to their horror saw Bill and Katie sat in the centre of the VIP area.

Mandy spotted straight away that Katie had been given some relaxant drugs and by the way Bill was smiling, guessed he had been given some too.

Daniel eyed his elder sisters naked body up and down and found himself getting hard. Ever since she’d started to develop tits he’d tried to get peaks of them and now here she was, naked for the world to see and he didn’t have to hide his gaze.

Mandy noticed how he was looking at her and she said sharply “Daniel, for goodness sake, stop raping your sister with your eyes”.

Daniel was brought back to reality with his mothers words and suddenly saw the situation for what it was “I’m sorry mum” he said quietly. Not that anyone would have heard him say ‘mum’ anyway, because everyones eyes were drawn to the VIP area to watch the bar manager unclip a rope and walk into it. He stood before the whole bar, microphone in hand and said

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the coral bar, where tonight we are pleased to welcome our VIP Honeymoon couple, Bill and Katie Smith”.

The whole bar applauded and cheered and whooped their appreciation, even Mandy and Daniel found they had to join in, with at least a few claps.

The manager waited for the noise to die down and continued “Those of you who have joined us before, at one of these events, will know what a spectacular night we have in store. So without further ado, let’s welcome the bride. Katie, please stand and join me”.

Again a huge round of applause and even Bill smiled and clapped as he watched his daughter stand and go to join the manager on the mic, no longer caring about the mess she’d left on the sofa seat.

“So, Katie, tell me how long have you been married to Bill now?”

“Err, three days” she said to tremendous applause.

The manager drew everyone’s attention to the sofa and said “And we can see your husband has consummated the marriage, I’m guessing with what I see here, several times”.

Everyone cheered and laughed at his comment and even Katie smiled and said “I guess so”.

More applause.

Mandy and Daniel were the only ones not joining in at this point, which one of the waitress’s noticed. She discreetly walked over to them and whispered “It might be in your interests to join in with the fun and celebrations, as you really don’t want anyone noticing you have a prime table and are not enjoying yourselves” it was said with a knowing air, which Mandy and Daniel accepted and nodded.

The waitress smiled and walked away.

The manager continued “Maybe you should give us all a twirl Katie, so we can see what a fine wife your husband has chosen”.

When Katie spun around slowly, before curtsying, the bar erupted in applause, including Mandy and Daniel.

The manager was thrown a cushion, because the staff knew what was next. He placed it in front of Katie before saying “Now Katie, I’d like you to kneel on the cushion and put your hands behind your back”.

Katie looked at him and did it without question. He signalled for a waitress and she came on stage with a cord, which she used to tie Katies hands behind her back.

Everyone was quiet, until the manager invited Bill up to have a chat with him on the mic.

“Now Bill, we can all see what a lucky man you are. Your wife is gorgeous, but we need to know that she can look after a man of your standing. Please face your wife and tell her how much you love her”.

Bill had long stopped being embarrassed by his erection and as he turned to face Katie, he realised his cock was exactly in line with her mouth. He looked down at her and said “Katie, my sweet, I love you with all my heart”.

There was an audible sigh from the crowd, they loved it. And the manager said “Bill that is so sweet and I think Katie needs to show you how much she appreciates your words”.

It was so obvious what was expected. Katie first looked at the manager and then at her daddy’s cock, millimetres from her mouth.

As she opened her mouth to take her daddy’s cock, there was another tremendous round of whooping and cheering from the crowd.

Bill closed his eyes and even in his drug induced state thought back to the first time he felt Katie’s mouth on his cock. He pushed forward more and Katie, with her hands behind her, started to rock back and forth on his shaft. Bill knew he wouldn’t last long and he felt his balls tighten and his cum rise.

The crowd were silent in anticipation, so all that could be heard was the rhythm of the music, Katie’s slurping and Bill’s moans. That all changed when he exploded in his daughters mouth with a loud orgasm. Katie swallowed the lot. The crowd went ballistic and they showed their appreciation of the young girls public blow job with more cheering, whooping and clapping.

Bill remained in his daughters mouth and Katie cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue to make sure she got all of her daddy’s cum.

Daniel was rock hard and clapped too and even Mandy cheered. She was proud of her daughter, even though this whole situation was surreal.

The waitress returned on stage with more rope and eased Bill away from his daughter. A strand of cum, joining father and daughter became separated. A wooden chair appeared on stage, which before Bill knew what was happening, he was tied to.

The manager grabbed his mic again and called for quiet. The buzz immediately stopped and he spoke “Ladies and gentleman, for those who can’t wait to cum any longer, I invite you to form an orderly queue alongside the VIP roped area.

Seven men and three woman stood and formed the queue.

The first man was invited into the VIP area and the manager addressed him “ Welcome sir, you are the first in the queue and therefore the first person Katie will have given oral sex to, other than her husband since she’s been married, maybe he’s the only one ever. Shall we find out if she’s ever sucked anybody else’s cock?”

The crowd all shouted in unison “Yeeeeessssss!”

“So Katie, the crowd need an answer, have you ever sucked anybody else’s cock, other than your husband’s?”.

Katie looked at the manager and then her daddy and said “Yes, one other”.

The crowd cheered again and Katie was nervous that he was going to pursue this further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.