Robin on Patrol - Cover

Robin on Patrol

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1996 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved.

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Roaming the city at night, a Superhero comes across many interesting sights. On one night, he became more than just an observer.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

A brightly lit full moon hung in the night sky as the shadowy figure moved across the low rooftops. A sudden flash of light reflected from an approaching car illuminated the figure for a moment, before he vanished once again in a blur of yellow and red. A distant clock tower began the long chime that would end in eleven.

“Looks like it’s time to call it a night.” The dark-haired youth said to himself as he pushed forward a green glove on his hand and checked the time on the watch beneath.

It had been an uneventful patrol, Gotham City had been quiet all week. Good thing too, since Batman had been out on the west coast the last four days tracking down a gang of gun runners.

“Other guys get to spend Saturday night dating beautiful girls and maybe getting laid.” Robin thought to himself as he looked up at the lover’s moon. “Me, I get to run around the city in green shorts looking for bad guys to stomp.”

With a shrug of his shoulders, the brightly clad adventurer removed a thin silken cord from his utility belt and attached it to a collapsible batarang from another chamber. With a well practiced motion, he hurled the batarang into the air, listening for a satisfying click as it locked onto a nearby chimney.

The rush of the wind filled his ears as he took hold of the cord and leapt into the darkness. For a normal sixteen-year-old, swinging across the rooftops would be a terrifying experience. But to the son of the Flying Graysons, it was like a walk in the park.

Minutes and miles passed quickly as the Boy Wonder neared the water’s edge that defined the borough of Brookline. Off in the distance, across the River, he could see the rising towers of Gotham City. It wasn’t often that he or Batman patrolled the outer boroughs, but it didn’t hurt to show a presence one in a while. Three or four nights of genuine Batman and Robin sightings were good enough for a month of false ones. And the negative effort on the crime rate that they brought.

Passing over a long row of brownstones that filled the waterfront area known as Gotham Heights, Robin noted that he was only a few minutes away from the deserted pier where he had parked the Batmobile.

“I should really just head for the car and get myself home.” Robin said to himself as he dropped down to a high rooftop. “But this is just too good an opportunity to pass up.”

Turning his attention to the top floor of the four story building across the street, a smile came to his lips. He knew Batman would never approve, viewing what he was doing as a violation of the public trust. But if Dick Grayson was giving up what little social life he had to patrol the city, he was entitled to a little fun. After all, even though Bruce spent most nights out as Batman, it was a rare night when he stayed home and didn’t wake up the next day with one beauty or another in his bed. There were certain advantages to being a millionaire playboy.

The corner walls of the uppermost apartment that Robin now watched had been replaced with gigantic windows. Giving the occupant a wide panorama of the city lights. The building was the highest on the block, but by climbing to the top of the water tower to his vantage point, Robin could see right in.

As he had done for the last three nights, Robin waited for the tenant of the apartment. Her name, he had looked up on the Batcomputer’s tie in with the city directory, was Jessica Taylor and she was twenty-four-years-old. She had been born right here in Brookline and had moved to Gotham Heights two years ago after graduating from the City University. She was currently employed as a research assistant at the firm of Dawson, Majors, and Wilson.

Checking his watch, Robin noted it was 11:35. If she was going to show, she would’ve done so by now. With a great deal of pleasure, the green, red and yellow clad youngster had watched Jessica do her evening workout. Not only was she beautiful, athletic and incredibly built - Jessica did her workout in the nude.

“Well, I guess tonight’s a no show.” Robin mused as he made ready to lower himself down to the roof. “It was fun while it lasted.”

His green booted foot had just hit the first rung of the ladder when the lights of the apartment flashed on. Quickly retracing his steps, Robin returned to his observation post.

Sure enough, Jessica had entered the corner room which had been turned into a cross between a gym and a dance studio. Turning on her stereo, she began to start her warm-ups. After about five minutes of leg stretches and such, the tall woman went into a more active routine.

Watching her lithe form go through her paces, the teenager could feel a hardness filling his bikini briefs. It had been a long time since Dick Grayson had received any sexual relief other than that provided by his own hand. In fact, in the nine months since he had lost his cherry while captured by the Catwoman, he’d only had sex twice.

The problem being, his persona as Robin was so public, it left little time for him to really develop one as Dick Grayson. What with night patrol and spending countless hours studying the latest crime fighting methods, in addition to his school work.

Prior to donning the mantle of Batman, Bruce Wayne had spent years gaining the skills he would need. From what Bruce had told him, his guardian had spent his “fun years” buried in the library, the lab and the gym. While he shared Bruce’s desire to fight crime, to pay criminals back for the murder of his own parents. Dick wasn’t sure he wanted to do it at the expense of never having a real life.

Using his pair of powerful binoculars, Robin could see Jessica as if he was standing a few feet away. She stood 5’9” and weighed about 125 lbs. Long brown hair ran down her back to a point just above the crack of her ass. And what a beautiful ass it was. In fact, the only thing the junior crimefighter thought was more beautiful than that ass was those two perfectly round breasts that now bounced as Jessica rocked to the music blasting out of her speakers. What totally set Jessica apart from the other women he had met was the creamy brown color of her skin. There were only four black girls in his high school and Dick had hardly said a dozen words to any of them. Yet he was sure than none of them looked anywhere as good as Jessica.

In truth, she was only the third girl he had seen totally naked. The first of course had been Selina Kyle, the Catwoman. Robin had lost track of the nights he had masturbated to the memory of her near perfect body and how she had given it to him in exchange for his virginity.

Robin grinned at his depiction of Selina’s body as being near perfect. At the time, he was convinced that Catwoman was the embodiment of female perfection. A definite cut above his previous standard masturbation fantasy - Batgirl. Of course he’d never had the opportunity to see what Batgirl looked like under those purple tights.

Three months ago, Dick had found a new standard of perfection. One which he knew would never be exceeded. He’d spent a few weeks over the summer organizing a new group called The Teen Titans. It was composed of the junior sidekicks of various Superheroes. If nothing else, Robin had thought, it would give him the chance to hang out with some people his own age without having to worry about letting his secret identity slip.

Aside from himself, the other members had been Wally West, known as Kid Flash. Roy Harper, the partner of Green Arrow, who went under the name Speedy. But it was the fourth member of the quartet that immediately drew Dick’s full interest.

Wonder Girl, aka Donna Troy, was the adopted younger sister of Wonder Woman. Taken to Paradise Island as a toddler and raised as an Amazon, she possessed many of the same powers as Wonder Woman. Including the ability, Dick concluded, to have every male in sight fall in immediate and total lust over her.

By the time the two week training period was over, Dick knew he had the best chance of the three to get together with her. Wally West was a total idiot and despite being the only guy there with an actual superpower, acted like he just came off the farm.

In the beginning, Roy looked to be real competition. Not only was he handsome and almost as athletic as Dick, he had a really killer charm. In addition, Donna had a really keen interest in archery and spent many hours taking lessons from the red and yellow clad archer. It wasn’t until the night that Roy had expressed a desire to be more than just fellow crimefighters to him that Robin realized that Speedy not only wasn’t winning the contest for Donna’s attention, he wasn’t even in the race.

Despite his razor sharp intellect and the years he’d spent sharpening his detective skills under Batman, what Dick also failed to realize was that neither was he. The point was suddenly driven home one afternoon when he was using the large shower room to clean up after a rather exhaustive training session. Standing naked in the shower, he almost had heart failure when Donna stepped into the room, as nude as a newborn.

Despite the dampening effects of the shower, the Boy Wonder’s cock began to instantly grow hard. He just couldn’t help himself. Donna was like a statue of Diana come to life. She stood 5’6” and weighed about 130 lbs. There wasn’t an once of fat on her body, every inch of it was pure muscle. As she arched her head back to run the water through her short black hair, Dick was presented with the most incredibly set of breasts he had ever seen. And that was based on over a hundred issues of Playboy he’d had hidden in his room back home. 36c and firm as foam rubber. They were capped by large nipples surrounded by two inch dark pink areolas.

By now his cock had grown to its full seven-inch length and was so hard it hurt. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined it would be this easy. That she would come after him.

“She must have a lot of sexual experience,” Robin thought as he tried to watch her and at the same time try to be indifferent. “The way she just walked in here and acted like it was the most natural thing in the world.”

The ache in Robin’s loins grew in intensity as he watched Donna soap up her breasts. With careless abandon, she ran her nimble fingers across her nipples, rubbing the soapy film around and around the large circles. At that moment, Dick wanted nothing more than to grab his cock and bring himself some relief. But he had to admit that he was too nervous to even move.

Sliding her hands down the length of her tanned body, Donna converged on the sparse patch of pubic hair between her legs. She rubbed the bar of soap up and down, bringing a soft sigh to her lips.

It was almost as if she had forgotten Dick’s presence. He on the other hand could in no way ignore hers. Robin was certain that if he so much as touched his cock, he would explode instantly and cover the tile wall with his seed.

Donna finally took note of Dick’s erection and simply said. “That must be very uncomfortable, maybe you should do something about it.”

With that she finished her shower and simply walked out. Leaving an opened mouthed Robin to simply stare in befuddlement at the bounce of her ass as she walked away.

The next arrival in the shower was Roy Harper and Dick quickly covered his now fading erection with his towel. The last thing he wanted right now was for Roy to think it was for him. Although later that night, in the empty confines of his bedroom, Dick was forced to admit to himself that a blowjob at the moment, regardless of the provider would’ve felt real nice. He could’ve closed his eyes and imagined it was Donna instead of Roy.

What Robin later embarrassingly learned was that not only did Donna not view the shared shower as a prelude to sexual intimacy, she had no sexual interest in men at all. The shower had merely been two warriors cleaning up. That the seventeen-year-old had no interest in the male of the species should’ve come as no surprise since she grew up on an island inhabited only by women. In the Amazon culture, lesbianism had been the norm and a heterosexual relationship would’ve been looked upon as an aberration.

Such had been Robin’s luck with women.

“Guess it’s time to head home and jerk off.” Robin said as he replaced the tiny binoculars back into his utility belt.

Robin had reached the ladder when he saw a sudden motion at the wide window across the way. Quickly raising himself back upward, he could see Jessica struggling with a dark shadowy figure. Then the lights in her apartment abruptly went out.

“Holy assault!” The Boy Wonder exclaimed as he grabbed the sides of the ladder and slid down to the roof.

Like the well trained machine Batman had trained him to be, Robin quickly seized control of the situation. It would take too long to get to the street and back up the stairs to the fourth floor. Pulling a small projectile from a back compartment of his utility belt, he attached it to the end of his long silk cord. Continuing the motion, he fired the projectile across the street where it embedded into the brick wall. He tested the strength of the attachment, then clipped the other end to the base of the water tower. Finally he threw a metal baton over the now taunt line and taking a firm grip on the baton, jumped off the roof.

He was across the street in seconds, landing on the ledge beneath the windows. The back window to her apartment was open wide and he quickly entered. Thankfully he would have the element of surprise on his side.

Stealthily, the yellow caped youth moved through the darkened rooms. His ears straining for the slightest sounds. He paused at the entrance to Jessica’s exercise room. Form a plan of action before you jump in was Batman’s first rule. Inexplicably, there were no sounds of a struggle, only a fearful silence. Her assailant couldn’t have disappeared no soon. A cold touched his heart as the thought that he was too late entered his mind.

His body tensed and his fists clenched for action, Robin carefully entered the dark room. He could make out the outline of the room from the moonlight of the overhead skylight, but couldn’t sense any motion. He took another step, then a second, moving his head from side.

“Jessica?” He asked in a low voice.

Robin was startled as the powerful overhead lights came back on. Reacting instinctively, he crouched into a fighting stance. His eyes and body darted from side to side in a quick motion that took in a full 360 degrees. But there was no one there.

Rising out of his combat position, the Boy Wonder stood up and looked around again. This time more slowly. A sudden blur of motion to his right sent him leaping to the opposite side of the room and again into a defensive posture.

To his disbelief, the figure he had seen was now sprawled on the floor. It was a crude dummy made up of a shirt and pants stuffed with paper.

“Bravo...” called out a feminine voice, followed by the sound of clapping. “My hero to the rescue.”

With that, Jessica stepped out from behind a wide heavy drape.

“Excuse me?” Robin asked.

“I said, my hero to the rescue.” Jessica repeated as she stepped out into the center of the room. Coming to a stop a foot in front of Robin.

Jessica was now wrapped in a red satin waist length robe. Robin was very aware of the nearness of her body. The scent of her perfume, mixed in with the sweat of her workout. The blueness of her wide eyes that he couldn’t have appreciated though the impersonal lenses of his glasses.

“I was under the impression that you were in need of assistance.” Robin said in his most official tone.

“And what ever gave you that impression, love?” Jessica countered.

“I ... I was passing by on patrol when I saw what appeared to be a struggle.” Robin continued. “It seems I was in error.”

“No shit, Sherlock!” Jessica laughed as she turned from Robin and looked out the window.

Robin stood there in an awkward silence. His eyes however were riveted on the outline of Jessica’s ass through the thin material of her robe.

“You know, I never really realized what a grand view you could have into this apartment from the water tower across the street.” Jessica said.

“I beg your pardon?” Robin asked.

“The view from the water tower.” Jessica continued. “I hope you got a real good show during my workout. A lot more fun than spending the night in front of the tube, I’ll bet.”

“Excuse me, but like I said I was on patrol and thought I saw someone in need of help.” Robin repeated. “I was wrong and I apologize. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going.”

Jessica laughed, causing the Boy Wonder to stop after taking a few steps toward the door.

“That story might be believable except for two little things.” Jessica said. “I spotted you on the tower two nights ago. One of my old loves gave me a telescope to watch the river as a gift, it’s in the bedroom by the way. I just happened to look into it to see a yacht go upriver. Imagine my surprise when I look across the way and found a peeping Robin.”

“Oh Shit,” Thought Robin as a cold chill ran down his back. “When word of this gets out, Batman is going to kill me for sure. Fucking Catwoman was one thing. No one ever knew about it. But spying on a law-abiding citizen. He might even make me give up being Robin altogether.”

“The other point was that when you barged in here to rescue me from my attacker,” Jessica continued as she jerked her head in the direction of the dummy on the floor. “You called out my name. I can hardly believe that you stopped long enough to get it off the mailbox.”

Robin was sweating now. Would she call the police. What would Commissioner Gordon do when the local cops called his office and said they had arrested Robin as a peeping tom. And if arrested, could he keep his identity secret? If Robin were unmasked, so would be Batman. It wouldn’t be hard for even a five-year-old could make that connection.

Jessica had walked up to Robin and now stood only a few inches away from him. She could see the worry in his eyes and the small bead of sweat running down past his ear. She would let him stew for a few more moments.

“But to be honest, if it were anyone else, I probably would’ve called the cops the first night.” The tall brunette confided as she again turned and walked away. “But I figured with all the good you and Batman had done for this city, I could cut you a little slack.”

“Where is this going?” Thought Robin.

“But then you came back a second night!” She suddenly exclaimed, spinning around as she did.

“Look, I apologize...” Robin began, speaking for the first time since Jessica had begun her monologue.

“Apologize? ... You’ll do a lot more than apologize baby!” Jessica thundered as she retraced her steps back to Robin.

“What did she want? Money?” Robin thought as he stepped back, shaken by her sudden movement. It was obvious that she had thought this out. For the first time, fear filled his mind rather than embarrassment. What if she was a nut case?

“All I really had to do of course, was slide over the drapes and deprive you of your little entertainment.” Continued the woman, her voice now becoming lower and calmer. “But I had to admit that after thinking about it, I was kind of turned on by the idea.”

“What was she talking about?” Robin repeated, now calculating the chances of his making a break for the window and getting out of here. Once he was safely away, he could always deny the story. Hopefully she would just be looked at as one of those kooks who called the networks, always claiming to know a secret about a celebrity.

“In fact, after thinking about it a while, I found that I was really turned on by it. I mean I got really hot knowing you were out there.” Jessica said as she finally came to a conclusion. “So I decided that if you came back a third time, I’d make sure you got to do more than watch. After all, how many girls get to fuck a Superhero?”

Robin suddenly felt light headed. He couldn’t have heard her right. Did she said she wanted to fuck him?

“I mean it’s not like I’m ever going to meet Superman or anyone like that. And you are kind of cute, I have to admit. So what do you do say?”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.