The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife - Cover

The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

The babysitter sat at the kitchen table looking out the window at the children playing in the street below.

She could not help to think about her lost childhood when all she wanted to do was to play and it seemed like just yesterday that she had been persuaded to open her knees and let little Tommy Williams play patty cake with her private parts.

Well, now she had her own booming business of fleecing the oversexed husbands for random blowjobs and such foolishness to put some spice back into their failing marriages.

I irritated her to be confronted by the occasional jealous wife that was not receptive to sharing her misbehaving husband with a teen girl no matter how tight her feminine folds were because she was too young to have a baby of her own.

It was somewhat shameful for her to confess that sometimes she felt a bit of a itch to sample the ignored wives goodie locker to see if they were as eager as her to experience the magic tingle that make life worthwhile.

Her recent experience in putting a drunken wife to bed with the husband’s enthusiastic assistance was enlightening to say the least because when it came down to undressing the still attractive older woman’s under garments for comfortable sleep, she lingered her fingers on the unconscious woman’s secret places a bit too long for normal behavior under such a stressful circumstance.

Of course, the husband took advantage of her lust-driven action and he promptly pulled down her knickers and took her from the rear right next to the passed out body of his disrespected spouse snoring like a bear in hibernation.


Tiff the babysitter walked over to the scale in the corner and slowly shed all her clothes and even her tiny gold watch because she liked to weight herself in the completely naked state like the moment she came into the world without any added weight to drag her down.

The thing was set on kilos instead of pounds much to her despair and she regretted her lack of technical knowledge on how to reset it for her easier reading.

Sixty one kilos!

She had gained another 2.2 pounds from the previous day and she was still on her impossible diet that seemed to be going in the wrong direction from her intended goal of fifty-five kilos for a slimmed down figure.

It meant she had to do some more exercise.

Her decision was to schedule a couple of lads for some energetic horizontal sessions rather than heading to the gym for the dreaded machines that sapped all her energy.

Tiff led Charlie and Todd back into her private office right next door to the popular gym where all the young people clustered to tune up their sexy nubile bodies. They were recent members, and both were hot to trot to get the part time trainer underneath them for some private lessons in sexual explorations.

Charlie was the shy one, so she started with him first right in front of Todd the macho man with his bulging groin on display to excite the females and even some males in the machine area of the gym.

“OK, Charlie, get those shorts down and let mama see your business. I have an itch that needs attention and you look like you are in search of some tender loving care.”

The tall slender twenty-something dropped his jockey shorts exposing his impressive shaft to the babysitter laughing at her surprised look of fear at its astonishing size.

“Well, Miss Trainer Tiff, open wide and show daddy some real respect. I have been wanting to get you on your knees for a long time. The first time I saw you in the gym, I knew you were a slutty bitch and let’s show Todd how much you can gobble up as he spanks your fine ass on the other end.”

Tiff dropped down to the fluffy white carpet in a bit of a daze wondering if she could take it all in without shaming her reputation as a girl with a huge carnal appetite.

She got it about halfway down her throat when she started to gag and begged him to go slow because he was so big.

Meanwhile, Todd had yanked down her precious cut-off blue jeans at the other end and was addressing her proud, nicely rounded cheeks with his harsh punishing palms.

Tiff was forced to sob out loud for an instant wondering if she had possibly bitten off more than she could chew with the pair of lusty work-out addicted males.

The babysitter’s urge to have the heavy-duty training session was fully sated before they were not yet half-way through the exercise.

The final half had her pinned like a fluttering butterfly sandwiched between the two oversized cocks taking them all the way up inside like an inexperienced schoolgirl ambushed on prom night.

Finally, Todd grunted like a filthy pig getting his rocks off and deposited his copious load into her belabored bottom spanking her buttocks in the process.

Moments later, Charlie spurted his seed-laden spunk deep inside her feminine folds with a satisfied panting that made her disgusted with her own twisted emotions that found it much to her liking.

Tiff crawled out from between the two jaded males and swigged down a full bottle of spring water from her personal stash of water with the cap tightly fastened. She was always on the alert against being slipped a mickey and used against her will in perverted ways definitely not on her agenda for fun and games.

She stood up straight despite the slight wavering of her knees and a churning feeling deep in her gut that had so recently caught in the passion of dual stretching of her feminine entries at the same time making her consider her behavior as delightfully naughty.

Tiff knew she had the morning after pill to tend to her disgusting activities and that she would be ready for festivities with her favorite cheating husband and his jealous wife in the nocturnal hours.

The independent babysitter knew that she had done the right thing when she had moved out of her family home the month after she graduated high school. She had tired of the rules and regulations established by her ever watchful parents and knew it was time for her to sever relations with her school chums, both male and female, because they had their formed opinions of her character and personality that she found most disturbing in her search for success and happiness as an independent female in a world that valued sex as the ultimate formula for satisfaction.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.