Nanny in Black Garters - Cover

Nanny in Black Garters

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her selection of Nanny as a career option meant she would be away from the stifling atmosphere of her firmly disciplined home and free to choose her own close friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

The petite nanny called Ashley was dressing.

She had recently taken to wearing the protective rubber panty over her undies because of the instinctive aggressiveness of some of the bigger dogs on the estate that seemed overly attracted to the scent of her quim. On lesson in that sort of coupling was all she needed to correct her lack of a corset in doing her daily duties.

The Great Dane called Brutus never bothered her again after that change in costume. She noticed recently that the canine was sniffing after Margaret the youngest daughter of the household just barely turned eighteen and without much social grace at all.

She had seen the young girl leaving the stables in a state of flustered disrepair more than once recently and had thought it to be a bit of fun with one of the heavily muscled workmen. Now, she realized the young girl was a human pet of Brutus. The only thing she was not certain of was if the girl was compliant or forced into her submission to the brute in such circumstances.

She decided it was the latter, so she engaged the young lady in conversation on the veranda after tea-time the next afternoon to pump her for some details on her submission to the canine’s attentions.

“Lady Margaret, is that huge brute of a dog Brutus pestering you in the hallways?”

She discovered she had hit on the truth as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

Young Margaret burst out in tears and shakily answered, “Oh, Nanny, he got me good and proper three times now and I don’t know what to do. I am too ashamed to tell mommy or daddy and the servants will probably just laugh at my embarrassment.”

The Nanny lifted her skirt and showed the girl her rubber panty on top of her undies. I am wearing this now to stop him, Miss. I never wore a corset and I know you are too young for one yet, but this thing stopped him cold. He doesn’t bother me anymore. Follow me to my bedroom and I will give you one of my extras for you to walk the halls without fear anymore. She took the young girl’s hand and walked her back to her room to find one of her back-up rubber panties.

Once in the bedroom, Ashley removed her skirt and petticoat and invited the girl to feel the strength of the garment.

A blushing Lady Margaret tested it in front and in back and even down between her legs where the greatest danger existed.

Then Ashly took off her rubber panty and showed Margaret how easy her flimsy undies could be pushed aside by a determined finger using Lady Margaret’s hand to imitate Brutus’s hardness demanding her sweet syrup.

At this point, Lady Margaret gave up her pretensions of ladylike behavior and she flung both arms around the Nanny and kissed her full on her lips letting her tongue do all the talking from that point on.

Soon, they were both on top of the small bed with Lady Margaret on top and the Nanny face down and ass up beneath her.

“This is how that Brutus did me, Nanny, he hurt me, and I was so scared. I took two baths after that first time because I have never been entered by a penis before neither man nor beast.”

Lady Margaret was drilling the Nanny with vicious success making her plead for respite after several minutes of hard stretching of her rectal channel.

Ashley knew exactly what the young girl needed, and she gave it to her with her wet and wonderful mouth buried up deep inside her feminine core. The sounds of the young girl’s pleasure caused the Nanny to put her hand over the girl’ mouth to mute her noisy appreciation.

Afterwards, the Nanny got the girl a fresh rubber panty from her stash and told her to wear it whenever walking the hallways or out in the barn area. She warned the young girl that some of the canine creatures were exceptionally intelligent and that they planned their interference in an isolated spot to prevent interruption.

Brutus got the message right away and looked for his jollies in other uninformed young things not prepared for his determined ability to mount them in relative secrecy in the remote areas of the stable and the barn and even in the long empty hallways inside the house.

The Nanny finished her duties early that day and she was soaking away the rigors of the hard routine in the wonderful tub filled with the French perfumed water and sponges from the Italian coastline. She lifted her legs up high and washed her dirt crack carefully with the cleansing sponges. Ashley imagined them to be the lips of the new worker in the stable with the lovely muscular legs that went up into his bulging crotch with a promise of lots and lots of hardness to stuff her hungry pussy.

The young daughter of Maria the maid came into the room and asked in her shy, timid voice, “Will Miss Nanny need any more clean towels, please?”

She motioned the girl to come closer and saw that her nubile breasts were developing rapidly for her youthful age.

“What is your name, little one?”

The girl laughed.

It was a sweet laugh that made the Nanny think of sunsets on the open sea watching the sun go below the horizon.

“They call me Tomiko, Miss Nanny. My parents send me to work for Madame Wu doing chores in the household.”

The naughty Nanny looked the young girl in her shy averted eyes and told her, “Turn around, dear, I want to see your pretty backside.”

The girl timidly spun in a circle allowing her short skirt to rise high revealing her long slender legs and plain white undies that were far too small for her luscious curves that spilled out beyond the edges.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.