Nanny in Black Garters - Cover

Nanny in Black Garters

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her selection of Nanny as a career option meant she would be away from the stifling atmosphere of her firmly disciplined home and free to choose her own close friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Ashley had taken recently to wearing the sturdy form fitting undergarment over her French undies ever since she had been attacked by one of the huge dogs at the estate. The creature had taken her by surprise and she was his bitch before she could adjust to his weight on her back. Unfortunately, it was right after a beautiful session with the young master humping her from behind and she wanted to keep that picture in her mind and not the humiliating episode with the oversexed canine with the hard dragging dick.

At least she was able to keep the dog attacks to mere inconvenient dry humping of her flanks and she kept her ears and neck protected from the less than gentle nibbles from the excited brutes holding her down on the floor with their front paws and bulky weight.

The master came into the servant’s quarters to announce she would be given transportation to assist the niece and nephew Roxanne and Thomas. Roxanne had been engaged recently to an ex-judge neighbor retired to their neighborhood. His name was The Honorable Judge Hawkins and his youthful spouse had been caught unawares by some sort of continental malady that took her in less than a fortnight and had her buried three days later with much weeping and with great pomp and circumstance.

Roxanne had consoled the poor old fellow quite handily and they found themselves in compromising positions both wearing black and still mourning the unexpected departure of the younger spouse. The naughty girl was bending over to pick something she had dropped on the floor and the judge seeing the heart-shaped target so similar to his wife’s pretty backside could not restrain his urge to make her his carnal conquest and the deed was done so quickly that they were both too startled to comment on their mutual behavior.

On their recent visit to Ashley’s place of employment, Roxanne and Thomas had full carnal knowledge of the Nanny’s generous favors and they had both used her at the same time in an orgy of delight that lasted from midnight to dawn the next morning.

The head butler came into the nanny’s sleeping quarters to announce her impending transfer to assist the niece in her time of stress and the butler used the opportunity to anoint Ashley’s pretty face with his middle-aged spunk which she immediately swallowed down into her tummy with a sense of urgency eager to hide the evidence of her disgraceful behavior unsuitable to a proper nanny with civilized manners.

The nanny was quite accustomed to the butler’s demands on her oral and anal goodies and she found him to be both polite and a complete gentleman in keeping her services private between the two of them and protecting her reputation with the rest of the staff. Of course, the butler knew exactly the extent of Ashley’s lack of restraint in such delicate matters and he had a fondness for the girl that was entirely uncharacteristic for his usually conservative nature.

Roxanne’s brother Thomas appeared far too close for a proper sibling relationship but that seemed born of necessity in their sex-starved existence in their overly insulated world of upper-class society and proper behavior at all times.

She had cultivated a few female friends expressly for the purpose of affording her brother easy access to the pussy he craved in the nocturnal hours. His visits to her bedroom with her girlfriend sleeping over usually resulted in a three-way orgy that was much to Thomas’s delight and her happy ending sharing her brother’s oversized cock with her female friend’s pussy allowing her to become better acquainted with the girl at the same time.

It was much the same way that they had both introduced poor Ashley to the world of depraved humiliation that shook her to her roots and made her a devoted fan of three-way sex.

Ashley arrived at Roxanne and Thomas’s estate right after tea-time and she was escorted to the kitchen for leftovers which she wolfed down because she had not eaten a single thing all day much to her chagrin.

The sibling pair came in as she was eating, and Roxanne sat right down on her knee rubbing her overheated pussy on her leg like she had an itch that had to taken care of immediately. Poor Thomas was like the odd man out, but his erection brought giggles to the female staff in the kitchen and he was the center of attention to all females in viewing distance.

Roxanne brought her face down to the Nanny’s hand holding a tasty slice of bacon and she took a huge bite chewing the thing like she had never tasted anything so good. The servants were aghast at the familiarity of the trio and one or two of the female staff could be seen rubbing their private parts as if in a spell of sexual incantation.

One of the footmen volunteered to carry the Nanny’s bag up to her living quarters and the siblings follow along behind goosing her backside on the stairs in full view of the footman who smiled at their closeness. Once inside the room, Thomas was unable to restraint his impulses any longer and pushed up the Nanny’s skirts so he could insert his raw and randy erection inside her quim for the solace of her tight channel and her seductive movements.

Roxanne fell to her knees and started to suck at the footman’s cock with an enthusiastic attitude that caused him to spurt inside her mouth almost immediately. She quickly took advantage of his still erect hardness and bent over in front of him guiding his long hard dick into her nether regions allowing him entry to her pulsating rectum asking inquisitively, “Is it in?”

The poor young lad was so overwhelmed with the tableau that he grasped the high-class lady’s round hips and mounted her from the rear like she was a farm animal sent to do his bidding. When she wiggled, he started to spank her bottom causing her great discomfort. Strangely, she seemed to enjoy this rough treatment immensely and encouraged him with her taunts and smiling face that acted as a stimulus to his added depraved assault on her undefended flanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.