Pony-girl on the Reservation - Cover

Pony-girl on the Reservation

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Moving to the Reservation was a mark of shame to Pony-girl but she did her best to fit in and help her family to adjust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   White Male   Indian Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

The sex ed classes for Billy Tall Hat turned out to be unnecessary because he was a natural born fucker it there ever was one.

The fledgling schoolteacher Running Eagle confided in her that she was happy to have changed her mind about allowing the boy to do her rear door because it was the most satisfying anal sex she had ever experienced.

Pony Girl had the same opinion, but she kept it to herself because it was in her nature to keep her personal preferences her own business.

The project to combine several of the reservations together and make them a single unit Nation appealed to her, but she had concerns about the tribal politics involved with a number of male shady characters with their own agendas.

She personally knew for a fact that most of the separate council members were corrupt and that the reservation authorities were either criminally neglectful or corrupt as well.

The outside, mostly white interests, were still a dominant force to be recognized as obstacles to the union because they had a financial interest in using the cheap labor from the tribal members and were able to take advantage of the poverty to claim sexual favors from the young females to pay off family debts.

Pony Girl had been a victim of that sort of blackmail when she was still in middle school and the shame stayed with her throughout her adult life.

Running Eagle was ready to travel to Sacramento for the six-month probationary period for her teaching career.

Pony Girl was excited for her and hoped it would all turn out well. She had the leverage of the tribal council behind her. Also, the teaching system was fairly well diversified with several districts having a sizable Indian student population.

She did have a concern that Running Eagle might be uneasy because she was still young and good looking. It was always a problem for attractive indigenous females working in white-based organizations to become targets as “easy” for sexual exploitation. Pony Girl warned her to be on her guard against such devious tricks and to stay in contact with her if any problems cropped up. The fact that she was in the teacher’s union now helped enormously with strict guidelines for such matters.

They stayed together for the first few days as Pony Girl rested up for the trip back home.

The girls made a short drive up to the small Indian community near the Nevada line to visit some distant relatives and found themselves in a large party with snow falling heavily outside. They were forced to stay overnight, and they were given small rooms to sleep in.

Running Eagle had been quite friendly with the son of the tribal chief, and she invited him into her bedroom for a nightcap. One thing led to another, and they fornicated naked on top of the small bed with complete abandon. In the next room, Pony Girl smiled listening to her friend’s whimpers of pleasure and she was quick to answer her door at the low tapping knock in the hour just after midnight.

“I have a bottle of fine California wine here, pretty lady. Would look like to sample it with me?”

It was the chief himself and he looked like he was already three sheets to the wind. In fact, he was bottomless from the waist down. It was obvious that it was a matter that he had no knowledge of in his quest to try on some strange pussy practically dumped in his lap like a gift from the Gods.

Pony Girl covered her mouth with her hand to hide her amusement at the older man’s spirited expedition into a strange woman’s room in the middle of the night. She thought the older man was probably shamed by the fact that his youngest son was successful in landing one of the female visitors and he had nothing to show for his hospitality.

“Come in, Sir, I would be honored to try your wine, but I warn you, I am not much of a drinker.”

Since there was no chair in the small room, they both sat on the edge of the bed.

Of course, gravity being what it is, his dormant dick sprang up to full attention causing her to stare at it with growing respect.

“Pardon me for asking, Sir, but is that at all uncomfortable for you. I understand your wife has passed away recently. Do you have any female replacement to attend to your needs in solving your discomfort?”

The old man shook his head and confessed that he had tried to interest some of the older married women in helping him out but that they were far too busy to tend his problem. He added that he was reluctant to ask the younger unmarried females because they spoke a different language now that he found difficult to comprehend entirely. Also, he was afraid of close personal contact because he was too old to get married again.

Pony Girl sighed and shrugged off her nightdress allowing the chief to view her still attractive body.

“I will be free to assist you, Sir, as a respectful guest in your home.”

With surprising agility, the older man pushed Pony Girl down into the horizontal and mounted her with the skill of many years practice. Moments later, she was in orgasmic heaven squirting her female juices up high almost to the low hanging fan churning away above.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.