Browsing Pleasure - Cover

Browsing Pleasure

by Victor2K

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Gargoyles fanfiction. Dominique Destine (Demona's human form) wanted to find new ways to be please and Internet provided her the best ways to

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   .

«» - denotes thought

Internet can be useful for everything, since research to buying stuff, and even for meeting your dearest fellow. And, of course, for finding partners for the best pleasures of life, the biggest of these pleasures being sex. For this last one, we can find a woman who is really interested in it. Her name: Dominique Destiny.

Dominique didn’t even remember that the woman who was the “human disguise” of a well-feared gargoyle, Demona. She was now a full woman, without any way of getting back to her half-rock version, due to her researches in the most expensive labs and her courting of the most incredible scientists she could meet during this journey. And now she could enjoy all the human feelings, as humans can do, without the “gargoyle” sense. But the thing that she most had in mind was only one: sexual pleasure.

Demona, well ... Dominique turned herself into a sexaholic, trying to achieve and obtain pleasure and joy from sex of all kinds, including a leaning towards bisexuality. Since humans were so attractive, she even forgot her hatred for them just to have fun with all the men and women she found attractive for it. And that redhead wasn’t a bad thing at all. She was hot as she could be, while going for a more business woman style. This of course made people drool on the floor...

Now she entered into the world of personal online meetings in the Internet. Dominique found a website called “Personal Sexmates”, an online discrete service which she could put her profile on the site and find people to talk to, share fantasies and even bookmark sexual encounters by the net. For her, it was a good way to find people who could be even more attractive for her. Of course she was inside “PS” trying to find someone but it couldn’t find anyone who could fit her.

“All these profiles are nothing worthy of my interest. Better check out the chat room” she said, redeploying her efforts to the site’s chat room, where a lot of people were talking various subjects, from the most innocent to the naughtiest and most outrageous.

“It seems really interesting here. I need to check this thing more often” Dominique said to herself as she logged into the room in which there was a nickname called “DDestiny”, and soon enough started to chat. Minutes after beginning her talking, she found herself chatting with “Lil_Goodie”

“Seems you are a newcomer here?” Lil_Goodie asked

“Yes. I never been into the room, was busy studying the profiles” Dominique answered

“I quit browsing the profiles. I prefer the chat room, it’s better and more suitable to find anyone” Lil_Goodie said.

“For me it seems friendly” the redhead adds.

“Ahem ... so, why don’t you describe yourself for me”, her chat mate asked.

“I am redhead, average height, fit body, I work in a major industry, like Celtic and Witchcraft things, and of course some sex. By the way, I am a woman” Dominique described herself, trying to thinking on how her partner looked like

“Hmm ... I have a turn-on for redhead girls. So yummy” Lil_Goodie types

“How about you? Are you a man or a woman?”

“I am a woman, a brunette; I have long hair, large breasts and a fine ass. I work in an art gallery and I am an art researcher. I like to travel, collect things, workout, and ... what else ... hmmm ... ah yes, sex!”

“Art ... seems interesting ... So, from where are you from?” Dominique said, her interest in Lil_Goodie was growing fast.

“New York. Yourself?”

“New York? Really? That’s amazing; I am from New York too!”

“So we are city fellows, huh? Who wonders if we aren’t so close to each other?” Lil_Goodie said, amazed that she and Dominique were both living in the Big Apple.

“Maybe. So, tell me, which side do you lean towards most?” The redhead woman asked

“I don’t know, prolly a bi. I have had sex with men, women and even transvestites. You can’t believe what a shemale can do with ‘her’ wiener” Lil_Goodie explained, leaving Dominique, or DDestiny even more attracted by her and intrigued. “And how about you?”

“Well, I am the usual bi. Girls or boys, I have no declared taste.”

“You are the regular one; even better ... Do you have any other eccentric things, like fetishes or something?” Lil_Goodie asked to Dominique

“I am not too much into fetishes. Well, unless you mean for orgies and doing in front of other people sometimes. A little sado-maso and bondage too, but I am not too much of a fan of it, I must say.”

“Wow ... an exhibitionist! Cool, I am an exhibitionist too ... of course I can also do the voyeur thing, but I like to do in front of others. Well, orgies are what everybody here tries to find!”

Both giggle

“Eh well, but now I need unfortunately to go, have some job to do. After I leave, I have to tell you my name is Alicia, and yours?”

“Hmm ... Alicia ... great name, I am Dominique”

“Nice to meet you Dominique, your name is so sexy ... I have put you on my private chat list, so we can talk later, ok? Bye Dominique.”

“Bye Alicia” Dominique says before Alicia leaves the room. The chat was so good that even her panties went wet and she needed to finger herself.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Alicia...”

In the next days, Alicia and Dominique went online as much as possible, very much being buddies, chatting and chatting all day long, from usual day-to-day subjects to hardcore ones. Both enjoyed good times together, talking nasty stuff and revealing all their sexual escapades, trying to outdo each other. The girls even praised each other’s bodies when they exchanged photos. Dominique even abandoned profile searching, so pleased to meet someone sharing her taste as Alicia was. Then, on a Wednesday, Dominique entered in the chat and found Alicia had left a message for her.

“Dominique, I want to meet you! How about Friday, around 10 at Sanctuary? I’ll be with my friends. Answer me. Luv, Alicia”

The redhead was pleased to see the message and answered it in the same second she saw it. Finally she would meet her lovely friend, and her friends.

Friday night and Dominique went to the Sanctuary, dressing in a black top and a short skirt, and carrying a purse with “lil’goodies for her Lil’Goodie”. The former gargoyle entered the place, it was a club, only that it was more casual and with a lot of tables and couches where people were talking. She walked inside the place, feeling the atmosphere till some voice came out.

“Dominique! Here”

She turned back and saw a pony tailed brunette standing up in front a table with about 5 other people, and waving to her. She was wearing a blue shirt, jeans

“Oh, Alicia!”

The redhead went to the table and complimented the woman with a sealed lip kiss.

“Wow, you look better than in that photos” Alicia praised.

“Thanks” Dominique blushed “You are also better than on the Internet”

“Thanks, you too. So why don’t you take a sit and chat with us. These are Paula, Roger, José, Dana and Mariah. Guys, this is Dominique”

Dominique cheered them, as she sat with them at the table and started to talk.

“So ... these are also friends from the chat room?” The redhead asked.

“No, no. Paula and José work with me at the art gallery. Roger, Dana and Mariah are people I met in the Personal Sexmates”, the brunette explained “Well, I can see you are stunned to see us in a regular place, people at PS usually meet each other at motels, sex clubs and fetish houses, but I prefer a more friendly environment ... I want also to get friends, not only sexual mates.”

“Hmm ... I see” Dominique said, taking a drink.

After a couple hours, Dominique was pretty much cozy with Alicia and her friends, flirting with the boys and the girls. Roger didn’t stop to say nice things about her body and how sexy she was. And Mariah was shocked to listen to how nasty the things that Dominique and Alicia talked at the chat room were. It was really a good chat, but they were eager to enjoy more of themselves.

“People, Dominique and I have to go. If you can, go at my place, maybe something might be happening” Alicia said, grinning at the people, then pulling Dominique up and leaving.

“Nice to meet you guys!” The redhead woman said, waving to them and leaving as they returned her compliment.

“So, do you like them?” Alicia asked.

“They seem so nice, and if I may say so, so hot. And what was that you said about something happening at your place?” Dominique said, raised a brow

“Come with me and you can check it out” The brunette said, then kissed Dominique with lust. She loved the move that her mate did and kissed her back, and then both went on for a minute or two French kissing.

After kissing, they walked for a while till the couple reached to Alicia’s building, a pretty nice place at Tribeca.

“Wanna come in?” Dominique asked, talking closer to Alicia

“Would be lovely to ... but remember that this is my house” Alicia said, touching the redhead woman’s shoulders

“So what?”

“Well, is that I should be the one who invites people to go upstairs” Alicia said, smiling and touching Dominique’s chin.

“So, why don’t you invite me to go” The redhead grinned.

“If you want to” The other woman smiled as they got inside the building and gone into the elevator, while inside there the girl-couple made out naughtily. Then they reached to the 11th floor, where was Alicia’s apartment, the 1106. She opened the door and entered with Dominique.

“Wow ... nice place, better than mine I’d say”, Dominique was surprised at the place, a big apartment with a cozy aesthetic and atmosphere.

“I bought this place last year. Nice place, good cost and the better thing is that’s the perfect place for me and my PS buddies to meet” Alicia says, opening a wine bottle and pouring in a glass “Want something to drink?” she asked eagerly.

“Nothing too hard. I have the feeling I drunk too much at the club” Dominique said, sitting herself in a couch. Alicia then offered a glass of a green and good smelling drink

“It’s an African drink, made with fruits. It’s aphrodisiac.”

“Aphrodisiac?” Dominique asked while drinking “Even better! It will keep me awake for the action!”

Dominique took a hard look at the apartment as Alicia walked inside her room to, in her words, get more “comfortable”. It was a nice place, very big, with pictures of sexy men and women in the nude. «Just looking at this place gets me so aroused» She thinks, putting her right hand near her crotch. Dominique was feeling impatient with what she could get in this visit. Her mind was full with the most crazy and nasty ideas.

“So, how do I look?” Alicia asked as Dominique turned and saw her dressed in a kind of white night gown, with a beige bra and panties underneath. For Dominique it was so amazing, but not so as she notices that it was another girl with her: a petite dark blonde one, with a petite body and firm thighs, athletic and wearing a black combination.

“Y-You look great Alicia! But tell me, who’s this girl near you?”

“Oh thanks ... well, sorry for not telling it before: this is Erica, my roommate”

“You never told me that you had a roommate” The redhead asked puzzled with the situation.

“Yeah, sorry about that ... well, Erica was traveling when we met, so I never had time to talk about her, and she only came back from Europe last morning. But don’t worry, she is into the business too” Alicia explained.

“Hi, Dominique. Alicia told me everything about you ... now I know why she picked you; you seem as pretty as she told me” Erica said, a bit shy with that moment.

“Oh thanks Erica. You look pretty fine for me too” Dominique stated, eyeing both beauties

“Well, why don’t you take off your clothes? I want to see your undies” The brunette asked

Dominique “obeyed” and removed her clothing, only leaving an inviting red bra with thong. Erica licked her lips as seeing the woman in front of her. Alicia eyed her chat mate in almost nude state in front of her.

“Not bad. I always wanted a pair of underwear like that” Erica said

“Thanks” Dominique thanked trying to know what was coming next. Erica and Alicia walked to her and started to touch and fondle her body. Her breasts, face, butt, thighs ... the redhead moaned with every touch of this female duo. Alicia then kissed Dominique passionately, while Erica was kissing the back of her neck. The two tongues wrestled against each other, in a dance that would please anyone who watched it. During that, Erica licked her neck and back, removing Dominique’s bra with her hands

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.