Super John, the Weasel and the Fairies - Cover

Super John, the Weasel and the Fairies

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2016 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: To them, Stacy and Megan, her lovely daughter, he was first known as 'Super John', the building super, where they lived. It happened first because of a walk in the rain and the kindness of 'Super John' in offering a ride. But the Weasel and the Fairies were on the horizon.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

SUPER JOHN:

It was a walk to the store; not anything more. But on the way home it changed. It changed into a walk in the rain. The only problem was that Stacy Woods and her sweet Megan, when it really began to rain hard, had to choose, because of their small umbrella, to either keep themselves somewhat dry or keep the groceries in the grocery cart dry. They realized that it couldn't be both. They tried a sharing thing and were actually laughing about stomping through puddles. As usual, with Stacy and Megan, they were trying to make the best of a dismal situation.

They had, by then in their lives, gotten fairly good at that. There was of course that Dan, who'd gotten Stacy pregnant and didn't hang around for anything, after he'd discovered that fact.

Stacy was good at self reliance, however. Life, her life in particular, had taught her that well enough. It had been a weak moment, when she got pregnant but she realized clearly enough that she wasn't sorry to see the back of Dan, the sweet talker.

Stacy wasn't one to put the blame on others for what might have gone awry in her life. She was clear headed that way, and from the earliest time she was determined that, since this baby was part of her creation, she was going to cherish and love it. It's the way she acted.

There was no family to help with the care. Her Momma had a stream of live-in boyfriends, both white and black and none of them amounted to much. Stacy was certainly leery of them, after she started to develop during her teen years and so, she was out and gone and on her own at an early age.

She knew only that her Momma had died, the drink finally taking her, and was one of the few at the funeral. Not even the current candidate for 'step father', named Ralph was around anymore. There was nothing left in the apartment of any particular use; Ralph had seen to that before decamping.

But Stacy was self-reliant, certainly that. The problems of her life taught her that much. Her one real 'mistake' turned out to be the light in her life because, due to her one tryst with that Dan, she now had her Megan.

Stacy got through the birthing just fine, she was physically strong and rounded up the help that she needed to get herself established.

She settled down, on welfare now, but promising herself to be free of that as soon as possible. It was a personal promise that she kept to herself, and now to her Megan. It's the way that Stacy was.

Stacy took 'on-line' courses, during those early years of Megan's life. They helped her get a job and things started to go a little more her way.

As Megan grew and began to turn into the lovely little girl that she was, she became the boon companion of her Momma, Stacy.

The job was not much and they both, after a discussion, that included a good deal of laughter and fooling with each other, they decided to go out of their way and move. Their decision was aided by the collapse of the company where Stacy was working. So, a move it would be.

The object was to move to a larger city where opportunities might be better. It's what they did.

At age 27, Stacy and her lovely 7 year old Megan were newly established. They got an apartment in a rather new building and were making it on the continued unemployment checks that Stacy was still getting.

The check had come only yesterday and that meant the trip to the store to lay in the kind of food supplies that would see Stacy and Megan to the next time that a check was due. Of course, the main problem was that there was a foreseeable end to those unemployment checks. Stacy knew that and had talked to Megan about it.

It was the way they were. They were sharers. They were clear with each other that they were in this together and would make it together.

But now it was raining and the groceries were getting wet.

John Scott was on his way home from the plant, where he'd been occupied with a problem during the night. He'd told his secretary at the Scott Foundry, Winnie, that he'd be in later. Her reply was for him to take his time, since the problem from the night before was taken care of and all was back to normal.

His intention was to stop and get a cup of cappuccino on the way home as a reward for working during the night.

John was a very self-sufficient 35 year old. He was, like his Dad and Uncle Art, fairly tall at 6'4" and was in good shape. It was one of the rules of his life. He had, of course, the example of his Dad and Uncle who'd both smoked and hadn't particularly taken care of themselves. Both were gone, like the rest of John's family. In passing, those men had given John the business at Scott Foundry. It had made John, at a rather early age, fairly well off. Among the assets that his Uncle had also given to John were three apartment buildings, in one of which he lived, and where, in fact, in the same building, Stacy and Megan had a basement efficiency also.

John certainly knew both Stacy and Megan; as a matter of fact, Megan always called him, never to his face, 'Super John', after hearing that he was in fact 'John the Super'. It was one of the things that Stacy and Megan giggled about to each other.

John had glanced at Stacy Woods any number of times with appreciation. He had a kind of inner voice, however, that cautioned him about being forward with his 'interest' in Stacy. It was a kind of voice that told him that a lovely, statuesque Afro-American women would not welcome attentions from him. He listened to the voice and kept his 'interest' for himself and his boon companion, his cat 'PoohBear'.

PICK UP

As soon as he turned the corner and headed down the street, John saw them, trudging along in the rain with the small umbrella only keeping them and some of the groceries out of the storm.

He recognized them both right away and pulled into the curb a bit in front of them.

"Hey," he said, getting out of the car.

"Oh, Momma," Megan said, "It's Super John." Both of them smiled at Megan's words.

"Who?" John asked.

"Super John," Stacy said, "It's what Megan calls you, after hearing that you're John the Super."

""Well," he said, "Super John is offering a ride."

Stacy looked down at Megan who said: "Momma, cold."

"Yes," Stacy said, "And thank you."

"Just being super is all," John said, getting a round of giggled from the two of them.

In just a few minutes, he had them settled in the back of his Jeep. They had put their wet umbrella aside.

"Whew!" Stacy said, "Much better."

"I'll crank up some heat for you," John said.

"Thank you, John," Stacy replied.

"John's super, is what I say," Megan said and now she got a laugh from everyone.

"Thanks for the acknowledgement," John replied.

He went on then to the coffee spot for his cappuccino. While there, at the order window, he also ordered a cappuccino for Stacy and a hot chocolate for Megan.

"Thank you," Stacy said.

"I know," John cracked, "It's super of me to do this."

They laughed.

"Okay," he said, "I'll stop now with that."

"So will we," Stacy said, directing her gaze at a grinning Megan. "Won't we, Missy?"

"I'm Megan and not Missy," Megan said with a giggle.

"Okay out in the rain with her," Stacy said, and they all laughed at that.

They were pleased with John's offer to get them hot drinks and enjoyed the drinks, while they sat at the coffee place.

"Okay, home it is then?" he asked, when they had a chance to get warmer from drinking their hot drinks.

"Yes, please," Stacy said. "This is so nice of you."

He smiled at the two of them and said: "No problem. But a car? Forgive me if I'm too nosey."

"No, not nosey at all," Stacy said, "It's like a new beginning for Megan and me. We both decided on it, to leave the old place and get a new start. Came here by bus and get around fine here in town. It's all starting over for us."

"A story there I bet," he said pleasantly.

"Yes," Stacy said, "Maybe for another time."

"Yes, sorry," he said.

"No, not necessary; old history for us now. It's new here for us in town. Job hunting is next on the agenda and we're getting ourselves straightened out very nicely."

It was a few weeks later. The ensuing time had John thinking about the meeting with Stacy and Megan all the time. It had been in effect the answer to an unsaid prayer for him.

John Scott was a successful manufacturer; he was a successful business man. He had three well kept apartment complexes but, at least mentally, he fell short in his attempts to talk to, relate to or get close to the fairer sex. At least that was the story that he told himself time after time.

His vague, at least vague until he gave Stacy and Megan a ride from the store due to the rain, longing to get to know Stacy Woods better receive a badly needed shot in the arm from that rainy day rescue. It stayed in his mind and he played with all sorts of ideas, plans and strategies to move that whole issue ahead. His own inbred reticence kept him only in the planning, and, at times, mooning stage over it.

It was a few weeks later. John thought of his big opportunity, born of that rainy rescue, had been squandered and was on the very verge of sighing and giving in to the ennui of it. He was on the way home from the plant, where he needed to spend time during the night on an issue. He'd stopped long enough to tell Winnie that he was going home for a rest.

"Let Poobear take care of you, boss," Winnie said with a grin.

"The best idea yet," John answered and left.

It was a Saturday and, as John turned up a street on the way home, he saw the two familiar figures walking with their grocery cart between them.

The struggle for Stacy Woods was continuing. She was getting more nervous about not finding a job but was trying to not tell Megan about it. Yet the little girl sensed it.

As they walked along, with the grocery cart between them —-the fruits of yet another unemployment check, one of the very last —-it was Megan who said: "Momma, it's going to be fine; you'll see. I just know things are going to get good for us soon."

Stacy was seriously pleased by Megan's attitude.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said. "That means a great deal to me, coming from you."

It was just then, precisely then that a car pulled in at the curb.

It was a cool, very cool spring day that day. The temperature was hovering in the lower or mid 40's and Stacy and Megan were both bundled up against the cold and the wind.

Megan fairly shouted: "It's Super John."

True enough, John had indeed seen them and pulled in at the curb.

"Lovely ladies," he said. "Ride. It's cold this morning."

"Oh, Momma, yes," Megan said. "Cold here."

Stacy smiled at John, warming him all over and nodded.

"Thank you, John," she said.

"Super John," Megan put in and giggled.

John grinned and Stacy gave Megan a look but Megan held her ground and Stacy, sighing, said: "Yes, Super John."

It caused Megan to jump up and down a little and clap her hands, as they were bundled into John's car.

He had a different car today. It was a pale, tan, Chrysler.

"Lovely car," Stacy said, getting into the front seat with John, after Megan was buckled into the back with the groceries.

"Yes," John said, "Normally I use the Jeep but like to take this out now and then."

"Lovely," Stacy said.

"Thank you," was John's reply.

"Groceries again today?" John said, heading away from the curb.

"Yes, unemployment check again," Stacy said. "One of the last."

"Momma," Megan said softly and Stacy understood. "Yes, love," she said.

"What was that?" John inquired. "Sorry, if I'm being nosy."

"It's Megan telling me that things are going to get better soon; she's my main encourager."

"Good for her," John said. "Now, how about hot drinks for us? Cappuccino? Hot chocolate on me?"

"Yippee!" Megan said out loud.

"That's a 'yes' from us," Stacy said with a grin.

John was fairly in heaven from this next fortuitous meeting. He bought the hot drinks for them and gave Stacy hers, as she leaned toward him. It was all that he could do to suppress the desire to tell her how nice she smelled, as she leaned in to him.

He was also busy pushing ahead ideas and plans that previously had only been vague in his mind. But now, with this new encounter and the joy that it caused him, he was determined to go ahead with such plans.

PUTTING PLANS INTO ACTION:

At home that day, John had a long talk with his bosom companion Poohbear, a rather large, rather mouthy tiger cat. He talked about his plans with Poohbear now and then putting in a comment that John simply took as encouragement.

"Thanks, Pooh," he said, leaning down to kiss the big cat's head. "You are, as usual, a huge help for me. I will do it and maybe tonight."

Poohbear made a loud comment and John simply said: "Yes, I agree."

It was later, John gathered ice cream and trimmings for it on a tray and went to the elevator. He and Poohbear lived in one of the penthouses of one of the apartment buildings. The other penthouse apartment was empty.

Juggling the tray in one hand, he stood outside of the door to Stacy and Megan's small, basement, garden apartment, where they shared a bedroom with a cot arrangement for Megan in the same room as Stacy's.

It was Megan who answered the door and shouted into the apartment: "Momma, it's Super John," she shouted.

Stacy came right away and was about to tell Megan not to call the building super that but found the two of them standing in the doorway and laughing like a pair of fools.

Stacy only grinned at them and said: "John."

"Ice cream and trimmings," John said.

"Goodie!" Megan cried out.

Stacy smiled and said: "How nice of you; please come in."

John entered with his tray of goodies and followed Stacy to the kitchen.

"Sorry about how small," she said.

"I'll talk to the super about it," John quipped, getting a grin from both Stacy and Megan.

"Do that," Stacy said.

The strange dynamic that was occurring, that John was not aware of, was a growing kind of edge that Stacy felt, when considering John and his attentions to the two of them. She was certainly pleased that Megan took such a liking to John but, as time went on, was less and less able to push aside her own growing feelings. His showing with a tray of goodies was only one more in a line of impressive events where they were concerned, and that was on her mind.

John had his plan in mind but was hesitant to initiate it over a social visit and ice cream. He pushed it a bit to the back of his mind and thought about it some more.

They had a delightful time with the ice cream and syrup. Stacy made sure that she took only a little.

"I'll be getting fat," she said.

Megan giggled and John said, without thinking: "Little chance of that happening. You're pretty much perfect."

As soon as he said it, he reddened totally, having let his mouth produce what his mind was thinking without censoring his tongue at all.

"Well, thank you, John," Stacy said and leaned over and kissed his still red cheek.

"Momma," Megan said with a giggle. "I think super John likes you."

"That will be enough of that, young lady," Stacy said, though still smiling and Megan giggled again.

It was at the door that John said to Stacy: "I'd like to talk to you a bit tomorrow, if you have the time."

"Yes, of course," she said, "We go to the 8:30 AM Mass at Our Savior's and will be home after that. Can you come for brunch?"

"Thank you," John said, "I'd like that."

Stacy turned to Megan, who was hovering and said: "Honey, give us a minute please."

Megan grabbed a quick hug from John and went to the living room.

John stood, expectantly, with the tray in his hands.

"I've thought and thought about this," Stacy said, taking the tray from him and pulling him into her arms.

John was shocked, amazed, pleased and excited all at the same time, when she kissed him.

"That's not only for being so nice to us," Stacy said, directly into his lips, "That's for just being you."

"Ohh," John said. "You smell so nice," was all that he could think of to say.

"You say such nice things, Super John," she whispered to him. "And you're blushing; I like that."

"Ohh," he said again.

She licked his lips with her tongue then and said: "Know that I'm coming for you, Super John. Know that and be ready."

"Aren't I lucky then," he managed and she was kissing him again, and inviting, during the kiss, his tongue into her mouth. When she captured it with her lips, she sucked on his tongue.

John was so turned on that he realized that he almost came in his pants, and he realized that he was saying it to her.

She looked at him and giggled, when he said what his possible problem was.

"Got you, Super John," she said.

"Oh, you do," he wheezed and she laughed.

The brunch was planned for the next day. It was about 11 AM that he went and knocked on the door of their apartment. It was Megan again that answered the door.

"Super John!" she said with delight.

Stacy came into the hall right away. Today, for their brunch, she was wearing a pair of skin tight white, stretch pants and a tee shirt that came to her waist. Her choice of purple panties was rather obvious to anyone observing. Of course, John was.

Megan insisted on a hug and then went skipping off, declaring that she was preparing her bag for a day with her friend Amelia in one of the next buildings. It was to be, for them, an overnight.

John heard what Megan was saying and noticed that Stacy was just grinning at him. He was, as usual, blushing.

"Johnnie John," she whispered to him, "You're in trouble."

"Yes," he acknowledged.

They kissed then, and the kiss was all consuming. She licked his ear and said softly: "Now you watch me walk away, Johnnie John."

"Won't take my eyes off of you," he said.

"Goodie!" she said, "I'm after you and that thing that keeps growing and poking me, whenever I get near you."

He was grinning, as she said this.

"Momma," Megan said, coming into the hall. "Hungry."

"Well, we're ready," Stacy said, giving John a quick kiss and going off, with Megan, to get things ready.

John never took his gaze off of the movement of her butt cheeks beneath the sheath of her tight, stretch pants, with their accompaniment of the purple panties.

He grinned in spite of himself and tried to settle himself down a bit. It wasn't easy.

They talked generally over lunch and afterward they got Megan off to visit her girlfriend Amelia.

Once Megan was gone, Stacy had John in her arms again and was claiming from him kisses.

"Mmmmm," she whispered into his lips. "Love the way that Johnnie John kisses; just love it."

He grinned at her and kissed her again, admitting her tongue into his mouth.

"Can you please wait here," she said to him, still in his arms. "I need to do something."

He spent those minutes looking over the front section of the Sunday papers. His back was to the door to their bedroom, when she came back.

"I'm back," she said softly and he turned.

He was struck almost dumb on the spot and only managed an 'Oh shit!' statement. It made her giggle. She was standing across the room from him wearing now only those purple panties and nothing more.

"Do you like, Johnnie John? Super John?" she asked softly.

"I love," he said.

"What do you love, Super John?" she asked then. "Tell me. Use dirty words for me, Super John, Johnnie John. I just love the dirty words. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," he said, hardly able to talk. He found his voice then and suddenly was fairly determined, as he took in the beauty of her.

"Love the darkness of you!" he said and she smiled. "Love the slope of your big tits." That made her giggle, and she put her hands under her tits, lifting them up to him.

"The darkness, incredible darkness of your nipples is a kind of chocolate that I don't know I've ever seen before," he went on.

"Loving me with words, Johnnie John," she said, rubbing her near nakedness against him now.

They kissed and John realized that he was immensely erect and in danger of simply cumming in his pants. He told her that and it made her giggle.

"Johnnie John," she said into his ear, licking it, as she talked, and getting a shiver from him. "Sometime, when you're loving me, and using those delicious dirty words that I love, will you please call me your black cock sucker? Please."

"Really?" he asked taken aback.

"Will you do it for me sometime?" she asked, licking his lips now with her tongue.

"Yes," he said, "Yes, I will; I'll call you that."

"Call me what?" she said, grinning at him.

"My personal black cock sucker!" he said softly.

"Oh," she replied, "Johnnie John gets Stacy's pretty, purple panties for that."

She bent, her hand on his shoulder, and took her panties off and gave them to him. She rubbed her nakedness now against him, as he set her panties aside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.