Buck Fever
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Randy and Sam were conflicted, something not unusual for young people their age. They loved school, and the adventure of being off on their own. But they were missing out on life back home. True, they got almost daily email updates from Mallory, who also kept her Face Book page up to date with pictures and posts. But it wasn’t the same as being there, and they felt like they were losing something.

At the same time, the freedom to be lovers under conditions that seemed secret was also intoxicating. The downside of that was that Randy missed his sister, and Sam missed her father.

For the same reasons.

Which was why going home for the Thanksgiving holidays was something they both looked forward to eagerly. Bob came to get them, the family finances still not up to providing them with their own car. He got a passionate hug and kiss from Sam, and a bear hug from Randy. They peppered him with questions first and then regaled him with tales of college life. Oddly, in the context of the rest of this story, neither of them mentioned the way in which they had engineered a way to consummate their love for each other.

Of course Bob didn’t mention that, quite regularly, he got leaked all over as Mallory rode him like a cow girl. He also didn’t tell Randy he’d be glad to have the boy home so he could get a little rest. Assuming Sam didn’t drain him as often as Mal did.

He told them about the three babies they had only seen pictures of thus far. Sam said she couldn’t wait to help take care of them. Bob suggested she’d change her mind about that after a few nights of very little sleep.

“But aren’t both mothers breast feeding?”

“Yes, and they’re both exhausted. I’m the one who does most of the diaper changing at night so they can go back to sleep.”

“We’ll help with that,” said Sam, confidently.

“Who’s this ‘we’, Kemosabe?” joked Randy.

“I thought you were looking forward to being able to go to bed with me,” said Sam, severely. She was referring to having sex on something other than a futon or bean bag chair, but Bob misinterpreted that.

“You two can’t get together?” He was shocked.

“We do, but not on a bed,” said Sam.

“Oh,” said Bob.

“How’s Mal doing since I left?” asked Randy.

“Why do men think we women can’t live without them?” Sam arched an eyebrow.

“Well, she had a baby, and then the doctor wouldn’t let her have sex for six weeks. But that was okay because you were gone anyway. It was after that, that things got complicated.”

“Complicated how?” asked Sam.

“I’ll let her tell you that story.” He didn’t think he could explain how things had evolved without it turning into something that would take the rest of the trip. And he wasn’t sure how Sam would take it if she found out Mallory had, basically, replaced her in his bed.

Then they got home and the height of the emotions the reunion generated, plus the new faces of the people who insisted on cuddling them, caused all three babies to cry until everybody’s emotions were ragged.

In the end, Lucy, ever practical, made a suggestion.

“Why don’t you men go hunt a deer while we women get ready for Thanksgiving.”

“But we only have a week off,” said Randy.

“Yes, but if you don’t have two horny young women to distract you, it shouldn’t take more than a day or two to bag us some meat,” suggested Lucy.

“Maybe you won’t get fuck fever this time,” quipped Sam, looking pleased with herself.

“Not funny,” said Mallory, firmly.

Bob ignored them and pondered the idea. He’d already given up on the idea of hunting his year. He was torn. He knew he was needed at home. But the lure of the hunt always grabbed him.

“We left the tree stands up,” he said. “If we each use one it doubles the chances of us seeing something. And we won’t be mucking around in the forest, so the deer won’t know we’re there. It could work.”

“But don’t you need us here?” asked Randy.

“Sam will be here,” said Lucy. “By the time you get back, she’ll be a familiar face and maybe you won’t scare them so much.”

“I’m not scary!” blurted Randy.

Carly wailed anew at his outburst.

“Sorry,” he winced.

“Go be men,” said Lucy.

“We can’t be men without women,” joked Bob.

“I was only half joking,” said Sam. “Look what happened last time! As much as these precious, sweet things make me want to have one of my own, I don’t need to be getting all knocked up right now.”

“Me either!” chimed in Mallory, still unaware she already was.

And so it was that, later that night, the men hopped in Bob’s camper and took off to hunt a deer.

They stopped at an all-night convenience store to buy a license and two tags.


Things at home calmed down relatively quickly once their mothers’ emotions had calmed. A good, old fashioned gabfest ensued, wherein Sam described in great detail what college life was like, including a lurid rendition of the love nest she had created for her and Randy.

“I’m so jealous,” said Mallory. She expressed her jealousy by reciprocating about how Lucy had decided another sister wife would be tolerable.

Sam was astonished, but Lucy just shrugged, as if to say, “Who knew?”

Then Sam was introduced to the babies by letting her feed each of them from a bottle of expressed breast milk.

“Is mommy’s milk good?” she cooed to little Richard.

“Actually, I think that’s mine,” said Mallory, who was rocking Richard’s sister in her arms.

“What?!”

“We sort of feed whoever is hungry with whatever breast is full,” said Mallory, blushing a little bit.

“Wow.”

“They don’t seem to have a preference,” said Lucy. “They’re all three greedy little things.”

“Wow,” sighed Sam again. “What does it feel like?”

“To breast feed?” Lucy sounded amused.

“It’s fantastic,” said Mallory.

“I am so jealous,” said Sam.

“If you want to find out what it feels like, just offer a nipple to one of them,” said Lucy, grinning.

“But I don’t have milk,” objected Sam.

“They won’t know that,” said Lucy, still having fun with her sister wife. “Not for the first thirty seconds or so. Then they’ll complain, but one of us can take over at that point.”

“I couldn’t,” said Sam, her face becoming rosy.

“We share the men. And Mal and I share the babies. You might find it educational.”

Which is how Sam ended up topless, awkwardly cuddling William against her chest. He had been chosen because he liked to suck even after a breast was empty. At least as long as he was full.

The sensation, as he latched on, shocked the girl to her core. She very nearly had an orgasm.

Both mothers laughed out loud at the look on her face.

Samantha joined them with a half hysterical giggle of joy.


Neither Bob nor Randy wanted to get up at the crack of dawn. Bob had spent most of the previous day driving. Randy wasn’t used to getting up that early. But Bob pulled the boy out of the sack and fortified him with coffee. He sent Randy off with a rifle, a canteen, and a bag of beef jerky, and then walked as quietly as he could to the other tree stand equipped in the same manner.

Each man also had a coil of rope with him, in case the lashing on the struts had weathered too much to be safe.

Two hours later Bob jerked awake at the sound of a gunshot.

Randy had finally gotten himself a buck.


They didn’t stay for a second deer, even though that wasted a tag. Nor did they spend a lot of time processing the carcass, except to field dress it and quarter it. Randy wanted the antlers, still mounted to the skull, if possible, so they kept the head. Bob figured they could skin it at home, exposing the bone. Then they could search the internet for instructions on how to preserve the skull.

They got back home a mere twenty-four hours after they had left, but were not welcomed as conquering heroes. This was primarily because they were still filthy and bloody. Mallory and Samantha took charge of the meat and sent the men off to clean up. Lucy wrinkled her nose and suggested they just throw their clothes in the trash.

Bob put them in the tub to soak, earning himself a reprimand later, but the clothes were salvaged. Both men were exhausted, and went to bed alone.

At least initially.

Bob woke up next to the warm, naked body of his daughter, who was already awake and waiting for him to be that way too.

Similarly, Randy woke up to find his sister breast feeding William.

The only difference between the two couples for the next hour was that one of them made passionate love with a baby sleeping beside them, and the other did not.


They still had two days before Thanksgiving, and soon it seemed as if Sam and Randy had never left. Each learned how to care for a baby, though neither of them was always welcomed by a tiny tot when they tried to provide some sort of care.

On Thanksgiving Day, a feast was prepared. It was a stop and go sort of procedure, because the babies weren’t aware they were supposed to sleep late or be happy in a swing or crib. The twins already seemed to know that they were connected, and were rarely happy when separated. That meant when one had to be taken away to feed, or for a diaper change or whatever, someone else had to distract the other. All this happened while Bob fried a turkey and Sam made a pot roast in the crock pot out of fresh venison, placed on top of potatoes and carrots, so the meat would baste them as it cooked. Mallory prepared a green bean casserole and then, tutored by Lucy, made her first batch of homemade hot rolls. Randy simply stood by, ready to do whatever a woman told him to.

The meal was everything anyone could have hoped for. If you’ve ever been in a house with three children under six months in age, you’ll understand perfectly why Bob and Randy offered to take care of the dirty dishes and leftovers, while the women took care of the babies.

It seemed like only a day or two had passed when it was time for Sam and Randy to return to their studies. Neither wanted to leave home. At the same time, both wanted to get back to the familiar routine of classes. And peace and quiet.

The night before Bob was to take them back, Sam slept with him. As he mounted her and she felt the familiar, lovely weight of his body as his hips lurched forward and she was filled, she wrapped her arms around him.

“I love you so much,” she moaned, thrusting her hips up at him.

“I know, Baby. I love you too.”

“How can I love both you and Randy so much?” she panted.

“The same way I can love both you and Lucy,” he responded.

Then neither of them talked as he worked at making her squeal.

She didn’t squeal, though. Instead, as she felt her own orgasm approaching, she whispered in his ear.

“I stopped taking my pills, Daddy. If you cum in me you could get me pregnant too.”

He stopped, frozen.

“Don’t stop!” she whined. “I’m almost there!”

“Baby...” he groaned.

“Don’t stop!” she insisted, raising her voice. Her fingernails also dug into the tender skin of his ass cheeks.

“Oh, Baby,” he groaned. He couldn’t resist. He knew he should, but he just couldn’t.

He shoved hard and, as he felt her pussy begin to flutter around his erection, he let loose, hosing her as full of his essence as he possibly could.

They both collapsed, gasping for air. He managed to roll them sideways, and her leg came over his hip to keep him next to her... in her.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” he chastised her.

“I was lying,” she said. “Teasing. I didn’t stop taking my pills.”

“Why did you say that?” he groaned.

“Because I wish it was true,” she breathed.


A week later things were back to normal, both at home and at school. There was some melancholy attached to that, but not a lot. Everyone knew that Christmas was coming, and that Sam and Randy would have three weeks at home, then.

One night Bob entered the master bedroom to find Lucy and Mallory both topless, feeding babies.

“Anybody need any help?” he asked, smiling.

“They’re hungry tonight,” said Mallory, who currently had a baby at each breast. Lucy was cuddling William as he sucked and kneaded a breast. Bob knew that, later in the night, Lucy would feed both twins. William’s sleep cycle was beginning to be different from his aunt and uncle. He was sleeping longer and had correspondingly longer periods of wakefulness. It was fascinating to watch them develop as the days and weeks passed.

“What are we going to do when I have to go back to work?” asked Lucy.

“We’ll figure something out,” said Bob.

“I’ll be the nanny,” said Mallory.

“It isn’t fair to ask that kind of commitment from you,” said Lucy. “You’re not even eighteen, yet.”

“I don’t mind,” said Mallory. I was afraid about becoming a mother, and it’s a pain sometimes, but I like it most of the time.”

“That’s normal,” said Lucy.

“You need to think about the future,” said Lucy. “And I don’t mean as a nanny.”

“Actually, I have been thinking about that,” said Mal.

“And?”

“I’ve been thinking about joining the National Guard,” she said, her voice calm.

Bob had to help calm down babies, all of whom were unhappy with the sudden change of the emotions in the room.


Over the next two weeks, while Lucy and Mallory argued about the National Guard, Bob went out and searched for a bigger car. He chose a Honda Oddysey, which would seat everyone in the family at the same time. Even with his trade-in, the cost was more than he thought they could afford. While discussing this problem, he learned that the dealership had been experiencing vandalism and thefts during times when they were closed. Since his business consisted of consulting in security, he worked out a deal wherein he designed and installed a package of motion detectors, lights, and cameras he felt would deter criminals and be useful in identifying and documenting the behavior of those who were not deterred.

It took him two weeks to install the system, at which time he was given title to the car. By then he and the owner of the dealership had chatted a lot, and the man told him to keep his old car and give it to the kids in college.

The serendipity of that situation affected the future in ways nobody could have anticipated. Losses at the dealership fell to almost nothing and the owner was so happy with his new system that he bragged about it to friends and associates. By Christmas, Bob was booked solid with contracts that would take him into March or April of the coming year.

He hired Randy to work for him during the holiday break. He tried to hire Sam too, but she wanted to stay home and take care of babies.

That holiday break was nothing like the Thanksgiving visit had been. Bob and Randy worked each day. The women did what women have done for thousands of years, chatting, taking care of children, and holding down the fort.

It was during one of these chats that Mallory mentioned she must be coming down with something, because she’d begun to wake up feeling nauseous, with no appetite. She had suffered no morning sickness while she was carrying William, and didn’t recognize the symptoms. Lucy, however, did.

A trip to the doctor debunked the common “wisdom” that a breastfeeding woman isn’t fertile, and that not having periods while breast feeding is completely normal. The doctor’s announcement began with, “Here we go again, Mallory.” He asked her some more questions, but this time there was no doubt as to who the father was, and since it wasn’t her brother again, he stopped worrying.

Naturally, Bob got yelled at, back home. But these circumstances were different than the previous uproar. It hadn’t been intentional. They had all thought the two were engaging in what amounted to “safe sex” in their minds. Eventually, the Daoist mentality that had been the primary philosophy in this little family kicked in. It didn’t hurt that Mallory had loved being pregnant and loved being a mother, even with the hardships involved. The only real fly in this particular ointment was that it made Sam even more jealous.

But her jealousy was ephemeral in the sense that she still recognized that she had vastly more options for her future than Mallory did.

The upshot was that, at night, there was still an intricate dance of sorts, as the women decided who would assume nanny duties for the night, and who would sleep with one of the available men. There didn’t seem to be a system involved, as far as the men could see, except for the fact that the master bedroom was temporarily converted into the nursery. Bob and Randy slept in the other bedrooms. Who came to join them was usually a surprise.

This complicated seeming arrangement was a product of the chatting that went on among the women during the day. The division of work in the house was fluid. As the day progressed, each woman communicated what she wanted, was worried about, or was interested in. Consensus was used to determine who would sleep with who. The men weren’t there, so they weren’t consulted.

As odd as that sounds to those of us who live a more conventional life, it worked very well for this group of unusual people. But we shouldn’t be surprised. We all have to deal with what life serves up to us. This was how they dealt with what life had served up to them. The alternative was to break apart and go their separate ways. That’s what a lot of people do when things get tough.

But not this polyamorous group.

Which is the long-winded way of explaining that, when Sam and Randy drove their “new” car back to school in January, and the nursery was moved back into one of the smaller bedrooms, the sleeping arrangements of the remaining adults changed too.

That was an accident, of sorts. Bob and Lucy were relaxing in bed one night, reading, when Mallory came in and simply lay down with them.

Finally, they’re asleep,” she sighed. She moved over to cuddle with Bob. “I’m tired. Can I just stay here?”

Everyone present, including Mallory, understood that she meant staying there just to sleep.

But wants and needs change as time goes by.

Mallory had to get up to deal with a crying baby. When she went back to bed she shed her clothes. That was understandable. She always slept nude these days.

But so did Bob and her mother.

Which put three naked people in bed together. And when she cuddled up to Bob again, her hand fell on his penis. It was flaccid which, not so oddly, was a condition she wasn’t all that familiar with. So her hand explored and touched, feeling his balls. His penis responded. Maybe she was befuddled by sleepiness. Maybe he was too. But he had been called on to service a willing woman every night for weeks, and he rose to the challenge anew.

Their ardent lovemaking woke Lucy, who could see them clearly because of the night light that was constantly on to aid whoever had to get up to deal with a baby.

She’d never seen her husband making love to one of the other women. It was fascinating to see Mallory in that role too. Most mothers never see whether their daughters are happy in bed or not. Most never even talk about whether she is happy in bed or not.

But it was obvious to Lucy that Mallory was very happy. The two of them worked together as a team to produce ecstasy. She knew what that was like because the same man worked with her to produce that ecstasy too.

What surprised her the most was that, rather than being repelled by what she was seeing ... it made her horny.

She didn’t speak, or interfere with them in any way. He’d already gotten her pregnant again, after all. And she wanted her daughter to be happy.

She simply masturbated as she watched them both reach the pinnacle of euphoria that only loving intercourse can bring.

And when she woke again, hours later, to take her own turn at calming a baby, when she got back, she took her turn with the man they shared.

The only difference was that Mallory slept through it, rather than watching.


They say time flies when you’re having fun. Parents will tell you time flies as they watch their children grow and their personalities begin to become more visible. In college, time flies as finals approach and you realize you have to put up or shut up.

In this case, time flew for everyone. Part of that was because Lucy lobbied her boss to become an estimator for new contracts. That kind of work still involved site visits, but they were usually of short duration, usually only one day. The rest of her work she could do at home. She still showed her face in the office, but only once or twice a week and usually for only a few hours each visit. This gave her more time to be a mom, but her daily life was pretty full and never boring.

Bob continued to get new contracts too, and eventually had to hire someone to help him do the installs and maintenance of previously installed systems.

Both Randy and Sam helped with that when they came home for spring break. Both of them spent time with Mallory, feeling her swollen belly. Some of that time was spent in one of the bedrooms, with the door closed. That was when they found out that now, Mallory, Bob, and Lucy all slept together regularly in the master bedroom. Since both remembered the time Randy had sexed both girls at the same time, neither was as shocked as you or I would have been.

When Lucy went to ask them to come help get dinner ready, she found Mallory impaled on Randy’s prick, demonstrating to Sam how to have sex while pregnant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.