Preview

Buck Fever

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Consensual, Reluctant, Incest, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Cousins, Uncle, Niece, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy,

Coming of Age Sex Story: He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Foreword

Readers often send me comments about a book I have written. Chief among those comments are wishes (okay ... complaints) that the ending was rushed, or that I could have gone much farther with the story. People want to know what happened to this or that character after the book ended. Normally I respond by saying that I leave that sort of thing up to the imagination of the reader. Each reader can move the story forward in his or her own way.

But I get a lot of those comments. So, I decided to try writing one that goes much farther than those I've written in the past. And I did. But I'll be honest. I thought the last few chapters of this draft manuscript were boring. It was just fluff that required hours and hours to ensure that all the details were there and the timeline was correct. It wasn't any fun to write anymore.

So I condensed two chapters into an epilogue. It tells what happened, but without the hundreds of lines of tedious dialogue and explanation and minutiae.

I tried. I really did. But it just didn't work.

I think it's best if I trust your imagination. I hope you trust it too.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.