Buck Fever - Cover

Buck Fever

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He only wanted to take his nephew hunting to bag a deer. You know, to do a little male bonding and put something in the freezer. But then his niece and daughter insisted on going along, too. In the end, more got bagged than just a buck, and the fever the girls got had nothing to do with not being able to shoot a deer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Though we'll never know for sure, it is better than even money that hearing Randy spurting in his sister lowered Bob's resistance to doing the same thing in Samantha.

Whether or not that was the case, after Sam had her first orgasm at the hands of her father, it became clear any resistance she had to submitting to the same behavior melted away.

After tensing every muscle in her body, she relaxed completely, only to roll toward her lover to seek his lips, engaging in their most passionate kiss to date. And that kiss resulted in Bob's body doing something completely natural under the circumstances. That was to flex the muscles in his hips, driving his erection against the soft, warm body of the woman in his arms.

That process was aided when she lifted one leg and draped it over his thigh, thus opening her treasure to his seeking prod.

It wasn't that either of them was actually trying to let the tip of his spike penetrate her defenseless opening. Rather it was simply their natural tendency to press against each other as that kiss went on and on. And, because both of their bodies were designed for this process, eventually the leaking tip of his penis did slide between the slippery lips that gave access to her reproductive tunnel.

When that happened, another burst of those natural urges caused him to push a little harder and, quite suddenly, without conscious intent, two inches of his prick slid effortlessly into her pussy.

There was no pain for Sam, not even the discomfort of being stretched. She had used the dildo Mallory had secretly obtained when they were fourteen many times. And Randy's penis, though slightly smaller than Bob's, had also conditioned her pussy to accept what Bob now offered. Likewise, though she was tight, the copious lubrication caused by their previous activity spread Bob's foreskin, sliding it back without painfully stretching it. The result was that Bob's penis was now streamlined.

When instinct and raw lust caused him to roll over on top of her, the result was that he smoothly slid balls deep into her.

His grunt was answered by her satisfied groan at being filled.

That process, however, broke the lip lock they had been so ardently enjoying.

"Ohhhh Daddy," moaned Samantha.

"Ohhh Baby," he replied.

The irony of his use of that word flew right past them. She was no longer his 'baby'.

Instead, they were in the process of doing something that might very well produce a new one.

But Bob didn't think about that. All he could think about was how good it felt to be deep inside her, and how impossible it was not to keep pushing as if he were trying to crawl inside her body, his penis forging the way. And, to be honest, that was very similar to what Sam was feeling. All she wanted at that instant was for that beautiful intruder to go deeper and deeper. Her legs spread as wide as she could get them as a result.

Bob humped her twice, executing hard, rapid thrusts, as her arms went around him in a grip that couldn't be broken. Almost immediately, her feet rose to slam down on his thighs as muscles in her abdomen jerked hard, thrusting up against him.

"Ohhhh Daddy!" she panted. This was entirely different than what she had experienced the night before. She did love Randy in ways that she loved no other male. But she had been unable to really enjoy his sexual attentions. The causes were myriad. Some part of her brain kept trying to remind her that she wasn't supposed to engage in this behavior with him. He was in a hurry as well, and as soon as he'd penetrated her, he was off to the races, urgently trying to dash to a blind finish. Most of all, the noises she kept hearing from the other end of the camper made her feel like she was missing out on something she hadn't even known she wanted so much. Not that she was consciously aware that she was jealous of Mallory, or even that she had feelings for her father she hadn't even suspected before.

Rather, there had just been too many obstacles in the way of really enjoying what Randy was doing. They weren't really lovers. All they were doing was going through the motions of having sex. And some unconscious part of her brain knew that.

This, though, was an entirely different set of circumstances. While she loved Randy, what she felt for her father trumped that in spades. He and she were partners in the deepest sense of the word, having struggled to salvage a home after her mother left. It had been the two of them against the world, and they had drawn close together to flourish, despite the handicap of being in a single parent family.

Not only that, but those feelings she hadn't known she had for him were now unleashed. Then there was the fact that she wasn't hearing what Mallory was feeling. She was feeling it herself.

In short, all the obstacles that had slowed her down the night before were gone. She could, in those intense moments, put on a burst of speed as the only hurdle that remained appeared in her way.

That was the fact that she was doing this with her father, something only two other people in the entire world might approve of.

Of course those two people would approve because they, like she, were engaging in incestuous delight.

A yip from Mallory caused her to roll her head. Randy was on top of her, either still, or again, and his pale buttocks were pumping regularly up and down. She could see Mal's hands on that pale butt, encouraging them to keep going.

But then her father, still deep inside her, rotated his hips, driving the base of his penis in a small circle. The top part of that shaft slid over her clit, mashing it, kissing it, mauling it, and she felt a spike of pure joy. Before she could analyze that feeling, it disappeared, only to come right back as he completed a circle. By the third time he did it, she no longer cared how it was happening. The rhythm he'd set up made her anticipate the next time he'd be on the 'high' side of a circle, at which time the streaks of pleasure she felt were almost indescribably delicious. She wasn't able to think of anything except the ecstasy she was being deluged with. Her mind, at that point, was incapable of making her throat pronounce actual words. Rather, her vocal cords simply vibrated as the air rushed past them.

Her second orgasm arrived while all that was going on. Now it sounded like it was Samantha being killed.

They were thrashing so much that it was impossible for Bob to kiss her to muffle her cries of completion. Instead, he just watched her as her face appeared and then disappeared in shadows. He concentrated on making her squeal, groan and cry out like that for as long as possible, knowing she was at the apex of joy as her pussy muscles squeezed and nipped at his prod. Though she sounded like she was dying, he knew she was just having a very good time. And that made him feel inordinately proud.

Some instinct told him when to pause, and let her catch a few breaths. He stopped deep inside her and just enjoyed the feel of her pussy milking him for his nectar. When the urge to spurt in her washed over him, he was too far gone to think about it. Instead, he started sliding in and out, increasing the friction and making his foreskin slide forward and back over the glans of his penis.

It only took eight or ten strokes before everything let loose. He drove in deep again, almost as if he were trying to seal a leak in a dam, like a little Dutch boy of yore, except he was using his penis instead of his finger. That plug didn't work, though, because it leaked, allowing long viscous spurts of dangerous fluid to jet into the place where such fluid might otherwise have been barred. The opening of the hose delivering that fluid parked right at the gate to her womb, bathing her cervix in a warm bath that it welcomed, flexing, similar to the mouth of a gold fish, welcoming a drink of that sperm-filled sustenance.

They collapsed like a house of cards, Bob falling on top of her, pressing her into the mattress. She didn't care, in fact welcomed his suffocating weight until he rolled, pulling her with him to keep the lock they had established at their loins.

Then they panted, saying nothing, just trying to get more air into their lungs.

While they did that, they heard Randy spurt in his sister again.


They all slept. It had been a long day, which would have been enough to wear them all out in the first place. When an hour of intense sexual activity was tacked onto that, it drained them of the energy to do anything except roll into a more comfortable position to sleep.

In the days, weeks and months to come, such nights would involve multiple engagements, as lovers woke with the desire to go again. But this night all they did was cuddle together with their chosen mate, and sleep a dreamless slumber that lasted until the alarm clock Bob had set went off with a jangling noise that grated on every nerve in the camper.

There was a flurry of activity which, interestingly, involved no speaking of any words. Somehow, by this time, it was as if they were at a nudist retreat, and there was a complete lack of nervousness or shyness about appearing in front of each other naked. Each took his or her turn in the little toilet, and then dressed to go out to the tree stands. Guns were taken from the long cabinet Bob kept them in and checked. Rounds for the rifles were placed in pockets, not to be loaded into the guns until they were in the stands, ready to wait for their unsuspecting prey.

Breakfast consisted of cold cereal and bananas.

Exactly twenty-two minutes after the alarm went off, they were trudging through the forest, trying not to make noise, as they proceeded toward their destination.

They all wore backpacks that contained water, jerky and other snacks.

Both girls had also stuffed blankets into their packs.

And not to ward off the chill of the morning.


The plan had been for the teams to change every day. The 'practice' of the day before was interpreted as a 'day' of hunting, probably because Mallory had shot a deer. So on this morning, when they got to Bob's stand, Mallory started up automatically. No one suggested that any changes be made. Sam and Randy trudged on toward their stand without speaking.

All that happened for the first two hours was hunting. In this situation that meant sitting as still and quietly as possible, watching the openings between the trees out in front of the tree stand. It gave one time to reflect on things, and it's almost always valuable to reflect on things.

But no deer appeared and, by seven both girls felt the need to say something. This is not to say that they were only filling the silence. Rather, that time to reflect on things had resulted in the desire to communicate with the person next to them.

In Mallory's case, what she wanted to tell Bob was that she felt lucky that he had been her first lover, and to thank him for that. She was quite serious, and her thanks were delivered from an emotional place very similar to that of one who had been given a precious gift, and recognized the value of that gift.

"Thank you," she said, her voice low.

"What'd I do?" he whispered.

"You showed me how it can be."

He looked over at her. Her brown eyes stared at him seriously. She wasn't teasing him.

"You're welcome," he said.

"I would never have known how to handle Randy if I hadn't been with you first," she said.

Bob had been doing some thinking too. It was impossible for him to banish all guilt, or thoughts of how many societal conventions he had already flaunted on this trip.

"I shouldn't have done that, but I'm glad you feel like it turned out all right."

She glanced out into the forest.

"Why are adults always such buttheads?"

He didn't smile.

"We're expected to make the right choices. Sometimes in trying to do that, I guess we become buttheads."

"But it was so beautiful, so perfect. Something that amazing can't be wrong."

"Of course it can," he said. "Ask any heroin addict how beautiful the experience is."

"This isn't like that and you know it," she said.

"I could have made a baby in you, Mal," he said, softly. "And your brother was obviously trying to do that last night."

"I thought we decided it wasn't dangerous right now," she said.

"And I went and did exactly the same thing to Sam last night," he sighed.

"Boy, did you!" said Mallory, grinning for the first time.

"After you and I talked about your period, I meant to ask her about hers," he said.

"She and I have them at the same time. We have for years," said Mal.

"No kidding?"

"Yup. Haven't you noticed when we have sleepovers at your house?"

"I noticed you have them," he said, "but not when."

"Most of our sleepovers are at our house. That's because Randy is there. Randy can't come to a sleepover at your house. That would look suspicious."

"I guess so," said Bob.

"So when we don't feel like dealing with a boy, we sleep over at your house," she said.

"But that's when you flirted with me the most," said Bob, thinking back to some of those sleepovers.

"I get extra horny when I'm on my period. But I knew nothing would happen," she said. "And it was so much fun to flirt."

"Fun for you," said Bob. "You got me going. Sometimes I had to do something about it."

"You mean jerk off?" She grinned slyly.

"Yes," he said.

"I wish I'd have known," she said. "I would have offered to help you."

"If you'd have done that then you'd have lost your cherry when you were fourteen," he said.

She shook her head. "I don't think so. I wasn't ready back then."

"But you are now?"

She nodded.

"So what changed?"

She shrugged. "I have no idea. It just feels right now."

"Well, it isn't."

"Oh, poo," she said. "Don't be a butthead."

"What am I supposed to do?" he asked.

"Kiss me," she said, promptly.

"We're hunting, here, Mallory."

"No we're not. The deer are probably all off somewhere kissing, or doing whatever deer do when they like each other."

"Didn't you get enough last night?" asked Bob. "You two went at it like rabbits."

"Last night was fun," she said. "Because you showed me how it was supposed to be, I was able to teach Randy to do most of those things. It was like I had this super power and could make him do anything I wanted. And the crazy thing was that he got it right away. He's a quick learner. Yeah, we had a lot of fun, thanks to you."

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry," sighed Bob.

"I know Sam had a great time too," said Mallory.

"How could you? You haven't had time to have one of your little confabs this morning."

"I heard her. Once I even had an orgasm just because of how she sounded. It was crazy. I would never have believed it if somebody said I could cum just from hearing someone else cum."

Bob felt his prick stiffening in his pants. Her description brought back memories. A thought jumped into his mind. If Mallory was trying to turn their tree stand into a love nest, what was happening in the other one?


In the other tree stand, things proceeded in vaguely the same manner. There were two hours of vigilant silence, give or take and, as in Bob and Mal's case, they saw nothing. Sam leaned companionably against Randy's shoulder. That didn't cause him any stress, because his other shoulder was leaning against the tree trunk.

While Bob and Mallory were exploring a relationship that had to be characterized as "new" or "rapidly developing", what Sam and Randy were involved in was more of an "adjustment" to what had already been going on.

Sam had, on uncountable occasions, happily and lovingly stroked Randy's penis, sometimes sucking the tip, until it erupted. Likewise, he had happily and lustily licked and sucked her pussy until she convulsed. Another component of that was Mallory, of course. The two girls had experimented when they were prepubescent, as many close friends do. It wasn't a situation of lesbian intent. Rather it was simple curiosity, assuaged with someone you trusted not to do anything strange or, most importantly, tell anyone else what had happened.

So there was a sort of ménage a trois, except it was only partial, in that the penis involved never penetrated either of the vaginas involved. Call it, if you will, a ménage a trios in the making.

The only thing that had changed, really, was that the ménage a trios was now complete in a formal sense. It wasn't a smoothly working, well-oiled lover's arrangement, but the parts all seemed to work. At least thus far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.