My Paper Doll - Cover

My Paper Doll

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Life is so much simpler with a paper doll I can call my own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was about three months after my release from active service that I woke up from my zombie like state of chasing pussy and going to the race track when I realized I had better join the world of reality and find proper employment.

I still hadn’t solved the mystery of my almost nightly dreams of being sucked off by one of my pretty teenaged sister Claire’s paper dolls. In all honesty, I was quite content with having that as a side effect of the pills I took to calm my mind and drop off to la-la land and get much needed sleep to refresh my troubled soul.

The feel of those knowing lips around my hardened flesh was so real that I knew I was hooked on keeping them my special secret. I accepted the nocturnal routine as my reward of years of combat duty and loved the feeling of releasing all my precious fluids down the throat of the ghostly paper doll from my sister’s bedroom.

I wanted to share my memories with my non-girdle wearing sister but I knew she was far too innocent to hear my filthy description of my orally pleasured dick sitting right in front of me and her pretty face only inches from mine.

Lately, I had been spending a lot of time in the USO club when she volunteered her services for the entertainment of the uniformed troops of all services. I have to confess that I felt jealous to see her plastered up against the long lean figures of the uniformed troops and seeing them test her submissiveness by dropping their inquisitive fingers down to her heart shaped backside for some scouting explorations.

I restrained my inclination to interfere because she would invariably reach down and remove their hands discreetly with little or no comment.

Right now I was out on the dance floor with her best friend Trudy allowing my hardened erection to rub dangerously between her legs and listen to her heartfelt sighs of contentment as her release build slowly along with the lyrics of the love song in our ears.

I was quite close to shooting off inside my trousers, when I felt Trudy stiffen up in my arms and I knew she was having her customary orgasm as I hit her magic trigger deep between her dancer’s legs. We both headed to the sofa to settle down in its depths and she wrapped her bare arms around my shoulders hugging me tightly.

Before I got called up for duty, we had all gone to Manhattan Beach, Trudy, my sister and I and I had slipped my rock hard cock into Trudy’s tight little brown eye under the beach blanket with my sister sound asleep with her head on my chest and her hand on the side of my face. The tingle I got and the orgasm that Trudy received didn’t wake her up or at least I thought it didn’t until I caught them both giggling on the train back home and whispering things they didn’t want me to hear just like a pair of silly girls.

Claire came over to us on the sofa and she asked me to rub her neck because it had gotten stiff from the hold the sailor she was dancing with had such a tight grip. I wondered if he was rubbing his business on her down below at the same time and she had pretended not to notice because it would be far too embarrassing to admit what it was doing to her.

She asked me to dance so she could keep off the horde off horny uniformed men waiting for an opportunity to feel her up on the dance floor. I knew she liked it but she acted like it was really nothing and pretended she was above it all.

It was a slow dance and as the song progressed she seemed to sort of float closer to my body and I started to have a huge erection that poked her right in her private parts and she opened her legs to allow me further entry. I got the message that she really was into the music and I dropped my fingers down to her crack and the dark valley between her ass cheeks. Fortunately, the lights were down low and it was difficult for the onlookers to see my roaming hand explore her backside like a friendly stranger.

I felt her hard little nipples pressing into my chest and she had some tears in her eyes like she was filled with emotion at the words of the Love Song.

I saw Trudy watching us intently from the sofa and when a soldier sat next to her she dropped her hand down to his lap and started that familiar motion that showed she was in heat real bad. It was a good thing it was dark because the social workers would not approve of any monkey business on the premises.

My poor sister Claire was practically spitted on my long dick and I could see she was making those little faces that meant she was having the ride of her life.

“Brother, dear, I think we need to sit down before I fall down.”

We moved to the easy chair opposite the sofa and she perched on my knee like a daughter with her Daddy. I was able to discern the wetness between her legs and she had that faraway look that meant that she had been transported to a magical world of satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.