Bev's Family - Cover

Bev's Family

by DolM

Copyright© 2016 by DolM

Incest Sex Story: Bev's life is going to change. Her friend Julie (from Aaron and Julie) needs her help and gets her thinking about her family. Her fantasies about incest becomes reality. Her family become closer that ever before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Bev rolled out of bed reluctantly. It was early for a Saturday morning. It was going to be an unusually early Saturday morning. Bev's husband had a golf scrambles this morning, and the kids were off to the lake to go boating.

She had to go, really bad, so she headed to the bathroom to take care of it. Done she leaned over to kiss her husband awake. He groaned and rolled over, to go back to sleep. She pinched his butt and tickled him awake and got rewarded by being pulled into bed with a passionate embrace and kiss. "You have to get up and ready, we don't have time this morning."

Next she headed to her son's room to wake him up. She was never sure what she was going to see when she entered Ben's room, so she quietly peeked in through the crack of the door. "Oh my" she mumbled. His cock was sticking straight up tenting the sheet. At least he had the sheet on this morning. Many a times he slept on top of it. She giggled to herself, he must be having one hell of a dream. She entered the room, rubbed his cheek and kissed his forehead. He was looking forward to the day so he was easy to wake up.

Candy was last. She knew what to expect from Candy. She would be naked and on top of the sheet. Many a time Bev wished she was more like Candy. Of course frequently she wished Candy would be a little less a slut. Her real name was Mandy, but all her friends and family knew she like to have things in her mouth, to suck on or eat. Whether it was chewing gum, eating chocolate or sucking cocks and eating pussy. So everybody called her Candy. Bev could hear that she was already up, so she headed to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Ray was first, headed to the garage to get his golf clubs in the car. She had his eggs ready by the time he came back in. Ben was second, he only had to get out of bed and throw on a pair of shorts. Candy was last. Everything had to be perfect. Today Candy had outdone herself. She had on a Wicked Weasel bathing suit that almost covered something. Bev giggled when she looked into Ray's and Ben's laps and saw how hard they were from looking at her. Of course her heart was racing little and her pussy tingling a little looking at her too.

As parents, something should have been said about how brief her bathing suit was, but neither of them had the nerve to say anything. They were both living a little vicariously through her. Bev had been a little bit of a slut when she was young, but when she became an adult, became a wife, mother, and an employee she became responsible. Sometimes she hated that, being timid.

"Mom ... Mom ... earth to Mom." Ben was trying to get her back to reality. "We're leaving," Ben said getting up, giving her a kiss and a hug. Bev got her kiss and a hug from Ray and Candy, and was left to her own devices for the day.

Bev was looking forward to a quiet lazy morning. The quite was interrupted with phone ringing. She had considered not answering it, but the only people who would call this early would be a friend or relative. "Hey Bev, what are you doing right now." Bev recognize the voice immediately. Julie, her friend and compatriot in crime. "I was about to have some coffee." Before she could continue she was summoned to Julie's house. Fifteen minutes later she pulled into the drive and let herself into Julie's kitchen. The coffee was poured and Julie was sitting at the island waiting.

Bev never got tired at looking at Julies sexy body. Julie was still in her PJs, a silky top that came down to just below her enormous tits, and short shorts that barely covered her. Bev walked up to her, reached under the top to cup one of those fantastic tits and gave her a French kiss worthy of her as a girlfriend. Bev and Julie had frequently played with each other. Bev wished Julie would take more command and push the envelope more, but was content to just play a little. It was difficult to get any more amorous or playful with family around. Both of their kids were getting older and more aware of surrounding activities. They had spent a lot of time chasing after them. It was good now that their kids were at an age where they could get themselves where they wanted to go. Bev and Julie would have more time now.

Today Julie looked perplexed like she had a problem. "Bev, I need a favor. My brother Aaron got into a pickle in Ohio and needs to hang out here for a while. Well maybe hide out is a better way of putting it."

"What the hell is going on?" Bev asked confused.

Julie began Aaron's tale of woe "Last night his wife came home from her trip a day early. Aaron and his daughter and her friend, got a little frisky and got caught". She spent the next half an hour with the details she had. "He will be here in 3 days. I haven't talked to my family yet, I need to know I can depend on you for support and help."

Bev stood up and moved into Julie to give her a hug. She kissed her forehead and rubbed her back "Of course you can depend on me. What are you going to tell them?"

"The truth. I will tell Jake, he will help or he can get out, and the kids, I will explain and hope they understand. You should discuss this with your family too. Make sure they know the importance in keeping this quite." Julie hesitated, but continued, "I don't know if they need to know the details or not, but they will talk to my kids and learn them. I guess if I were you, I would tell them what happened. They don't need to know all of the details but, oh shit," she said with a big sigh, "I don't know maybe this is just crazy."

"Julie my kids are aware of things that happen in the world. They are not as naïve as yours. They will be able to keep it together. They will probably think it is cool what happened. Yours will keep it together because they love their Uncle. It can work if we are careful. I don't see where we have much of a choice. Remember all those fantasies we keep talking about. Who knows maybe some of them will come true."

At that we got to giggling and the conversation went downhill from there. All of the things adults don't normally talk about. Doing our own kids, getting a master, dogs, swinging, maybe even golden showers. On that note, Julie continued, "Aaron was my Dom in High school. I would do anything he wanted. Back then he wasn't very inventive, but who knows, he may know more now. I would still do anything he told me to do.

Bev listened to what Julie was saying. "if you become his sub, can I become yours?"

Julie was flabbergasted. She was at a loss of words. "You want to be my sub?" "Yes, I have always followed and done what you said to do. You never noticed before? Even my kids have noticed that I always do what you say to or ask. My husband has even calls me your sub."

"Wow, where have I been?" Julie wondered "Well if your family goes along with this, life will be different. I am not sure if for the better, but it will get interesting. Specially with the new knowledge of our feelings."

Things got quite, as they drank their coffee. The thoughts running through their heads were not very different than before, but now they each knew the others private thoughts. Thoughts that had never been discussed, were now out in the open.

Bev knew she had been living through her daughter. She so wanted to be more adventurous, but she was a mother, had a job, and was a responsible adult. And she didn't have the guts to do it on her own. Neither her husband nor her best friend had shown any inkling to make her do things she thought about. Her daughter had several boys telling and directing her. The difference was they just wanted in her pants. They didn't love her. And Candy was finding that out. Candy wanted a master to care and love her, but the boys just wanted sex.

For the second time this morning Bev was lost in her dreams. "Bev ... Bev where you at Bev." "Lost in my fantasies, sorry."

Julie stared into Bev's eyes, "do you really want to be a sub."

"I think I do, I would like to find out anyway. I do a lot of fantasizing about things. I watch Mandy do things, and I know that reality very rarely is equal to or as good as fantasy, but I so want to try a little fantasy."

Bev watched Julie slowly lift her butt off the chair and slide her PJ bottoms down. She knew what Julie wanted. She slid out of her chair onto her knees. Crawled forward, reached for Julie's panties, and finished sliding them down her legs. She looked into Julies eyes and she leaned forward, sticking her tongue into the bare and naked pussy before her. She watched as Julie's head fell back in ecstasy. So began her submission to her old friend and new dom.

Bev had partaken of Julies pussy before, but this was different. This was an act of submission that maybe was life changing, that excited her beyond compare. It felt different the way Julie was reacting too. Julie's body started to vibrate, and when Bev pushed two fingers into Julies very wet pussy Julie She lowered her other hand to her own pussy to rub her own clit. Julie was now shaking, and when Bev pushed the third and fourth finger into her she was humping Bev's mouth. She was jumping so much is was hard to keep her mouth on the pussy in front of her. The groans had started out as a low moan, and was now filling the whole room and maybe could be heard next door they were so loud. Then Bev's first act of humiliation happened when the orgasm Julie was having, caused her to spasm so much that she lost control of her bladder and began peeing all down Bev's Throat. Bev's excitement triggered her own orgasm that was so violent she began squirting all over the floor.

Bev was squirting all over the floor and Julie was peeing so much it was running out of Bev's mouth, down her body soaking her clothes and the floor. But Bev was not going to stop, she kept sucking on Julie's clit, giving her more and more pleasure. Finally, the orgasm reached its crescendo, and the stream of urine stopped, both ladies collapsed in a heap.

Nothing was said as Bev laid her hear on the urine soaked thighs. Her face and hair were soaking up the golden liquid as they rested where they ended. Finally, Julie sat up, lifted Bev face up to her kissed her mouth. It had a salty taste of cum and urine, but tasted like the nectar of the gods.

They stood up and stripped Bev of all her clothes. Julie took Bev's hand and led her up the steps to the bedroom. Bev thought she was going to get a shower, but Julie stripped the bed down to the sheet, laid Bev down. Straddled her with her knees on either side of her mashing her tits into Bev's tits and stuck her tongue down Bev's throat. They kissed and cuddled for the next 30 minutes or so before Julie pulled her into the shower to clean up.

Bev needed some clothes to wear home. Julie gave her a top that was meant to hang down on one side or be off the shoulder to show both shoulders. Bev wore in hanging down one shoulder. Since Julie was bigger up top, it hung down low enough to show most of her breast, barely covering the nipple. The skirt was a summer light weight short pleated skirt. Bev was bigger in the hips and ass, so the skirt wasn't just short it became obscene. She wanted to ask for panties, but in the new relationship, of sub and Dom, she wasn't sure if she had the right to ask, so she didn't. Julie didn't offer any either.

Bev dressed as she was and Julie naked, they went downstairs so Bev could go home and talk to her family. They bagged her clothes up, walked to the door. Hugged, kissed and Bev went to leave. Julie gently grabbed Bev by the neck for one more kiss. Then, in almost a whisper gave Bev her instructions. She was to stay dressed as is for the rest of the day.

Bev's heart jumped a beat, then raced. Her ass, pussy and tits were all practically hanging out for all to see. Her family she would be able to deal with, but what if anybody else came over? What if her kids brought friends home from the lake? Oh shit, was all she could think of. Would she really be able to take this to the next level?

She looked at the clock, she had been there longer that she thought. It was now early mid-afternoon and there were people milling about. She walked out to her car, and the first thing she felt is that people were doing double takes to see what she was wearing. This scared and excited her at the same time. She was very glad when she got into the safety of her car. The first step to total submission. Now the next step, her family.

Ray should be home. She was glad the kids shouldn't get home till later. She would be able to deal with her husband before she had to deal with the kids. It was as she hoped, Ray's car was in the drive, and the kid's car wasn't there.

She looked about for neighbors. They were out tending gardens, mowing lawns, and taking walks. With shaky knees and a stomach that was doing flip flops she got out of her car to stares and heads shaking, she walked into the house.

This was hard, what were the neighbors going to think about her. She closed the door and had to steady herself. She leaned against the door till she could calm her knees down. "Is that you, Bev," rang out through the house. "I'm in the living room."

Very slowly in weak knees she entered the living room. Her husband expression said everything. He couldn't quite close his mouth; his eyes were bugging out. And a simple "wow" was all he could get out.

"I guess we should talk" Bev said very softly. She walked over to the couch where Ray sat, crawled into his lap, put her arms around his neck, "I need a kiss."

For the next several minute, she felt like a high schooler, necking on the coach. When they came up for air, "Julie needs our help. That's where I have been. I bet I taste different too," she giggled. "We never talk about things that we do, but I want to from now on. I want to have total openness about our relationship. If we say yes to Julie, our lives are going to change, a lot, and we will need to love, forgive, and trust each other."

For the next 15 minutes they talked about what Julie needed, and whether the felt they could do it. Bev thought Ray would go along with the first part, of protecting Aaron from his wife, but then she dropped the bomb to begin the discussion that scared her.

"Ray have you ever thought about fucking your daughter?" That question brought total silence that stopped the conversation in its tracks. "What?" was all he said.

Bev hesitated just long enough to let it settle in, then "Remember when we got married and we talked about all the fantasies we had. Some of them we even explored. Then we had the kids, our jobs took more time, and we stopped talking about them. We stopped dreaming about the fun stuff. We get up, we go to work, and we watch our daughter do the stuff we only dreamed about. I saw how hard you got when you saw Candy this morning. So, do you ever think about fucking your daughter?"

Ray didn't even know what to say. He had thought about it, dreamed about it, but never thought he would have to discuss it with his wife.

Bev continued, "part of what is going to happen, is that Julie is going to become submissive to her brother. I want to become submissive to Julie and her brother. The children are going to see all of this take place. They will know that we are condoning incest. Aaron is going to fuck Julie, will probably fuck Vicky." Bev was shaking as she went on "I want to fuck Aaron, as well as Eric and Ben. I think we both know that we have both had affairs with other people, but never talked about. I want to know about it now. I think it can be exciting to have an open relationship. Even an incestuous relationship. So, the question is still, have you ever thought about fucking your daughter."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.